Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,064 members, 7,814,670 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:15 PM

Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach (73246 Views)

School Children Going Home In Bayelsa Over Army Vaccination (Photos) / Panic In Bayelsa State As Parents Withdraw Children From School. / 4 Million Igbos Hit The Street Of London To Protest Over Army Killing (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Lilimax(f): 12:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Yyeske:
This is just fake news people are peddling around putting unnecessary fear into people
People are withdrawing their children from school. Just got a call from my dad in Awka.
But why all these pandemonium undecided
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by enemyofprogress: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Operation Python dance 2 grin grin
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by frankmoney(m): 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Whoever is behind such rumuor , must feel the full weight of the law

1 Like

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by ofuonyebi: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is nota news...I think we should learn a mature way of reporting

if you don't have anything to write...then go to bed!
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by nwosu1982: 12:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
It's true story, v confirmed it, am presently in Ozubulu Anambra state
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by QuotaSystem: 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
ipoblogic:

If indeed Nigerian soldier is injecting some deadly poison into a kid, he will surely lift up his face to smile to the camera while you video or snap him?

Sometimes I wonder what really Luggard had in mind by lumping us with a people who refused to use their brains.

Yeah, because somehow the kid knew the vaccine was deadly and still gave his arm to the killer soldier right?

I agree, Lugard should never have lumped us with brainless cretins as compatriots.

5 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nkepris(f): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Reporting live from Onitsha. As a result of the rumour that Nigerian Army gave a deadly vaccine to school children in Ozubulu killing school pupils, parents in onitsha have left their place of work. They all rush to the school gates banging and demanding that their children be let free. A woman even rush to a school unclad. Some schools opened their gate and students were running helter skelter. When i asked a parent what was happening he said Nigerian Army wants to kill all the biafran children so that the history of biafra will die. But funny enough all these were caused by a mere rumour( according to my source in Ozubulu)

7 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by dunkem21(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Obere4u:

Eye medical treatment. It was announced at various churches

OK, I thought it is a python vaccination undecided
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by XtianXander(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Arrant nonsense

Show us the pictures of the kids running home

That was how Kanu pushed helpless kids to their early grave and ran away,

Intelligent people ask questions
Are you trying to say you are intelligent?

3 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 12:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Guysses:
secondly if you want to immunize the kids, why not use the grass root health care providers in the community as usally, why bring unknown face to immunuze?
When and where did the immunization take place, who did the immunization and name of who reported that died?
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by BanevsJoker(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
greatiyk4u:

Arrant nonsense

Show us the pictures of the kids running home

That was how Kanu pushed helpless kids to their early grave and ran away,

Intelligent people ask questions
Next time you hear of soldiers shooting at civilians, dress up in your Sunday best, take your camera and gather photographic evidence for fellow BMC zombies.

1 Like

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by OMEGA009(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Elections will hold in Anambra state. Whether they like it or not. #SaltwaterBath

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Omooniya1: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nigeria! Nigeria!! Nigeria!!! with rumour are like 5 and 6...."soldier injecting people with monkeys pox" monkeys pox as now turn to vaccine grin grin

1 Like

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Yyeske(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Urchman27:
this is why am angry with afonja
they wil be in oshogbo or ogun and be teling u in nnewi to stop spreading lies whereas they ar not in nnewi they are not in the east.
so much hatred in their heart
When and where did the immunization take place and by whom?

1 Like

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by ProWalker: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ibow people too fear! Oginni??! So anytime you see soldiers now, they look like deadly pythons to you ?
Shiooor! Fear go kill una

3 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by fwesharumi(m): 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
may that monkey pox fall on you...stop lying
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nnewi is under siege
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by kingJoya(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
lies o. soldiers were not shooting anybody. there were no soldiers at all sef. im from umudim nnewi. people were just causing panic and withdrawing their children from school

3 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by petkoffdrake2(m): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
QuotaSystem:

Rubbish, so even if a pupil died in school, do you have PROOF that it was due to an injection by a Nigerian soldier?

Monkey pox must be ravaging your brain.

[b]U are making no sense here. Stop being sentimental[b]
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by OliveCynosure(f): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Meklex:
My brother just came home from school. I heard rumors that soldiers are shooting at people and they are injecting people with monkey pox. Reporting from Nnewi

Lord have mercy
But, how true is this?
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by 4rty(f): 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
reporting live from Imo State too panic everywhere schools shut down, parents sent thru texts to come and take their children home....what is south east turning into? God help us.
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Obere4u: 12:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
dunkem21:

OK, I thought it is a python vaccination undecided

This is a message sent by ipob before the medical outreach

"Pls, call all your family, tell them not to participate in any free medical care by Nigeria Govt, they want to reduce S/East population, they did it in Bayelsa that was the result of the monkey pox that is killing children right now , it's a virus. Send it to people you know that live in S/East, you might save lives. #copied"
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Emokai3(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
All I know..... Buhari is the problem
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by dunkem21(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
BanevsJoker:

Next time you hear of soldiers shooting at civilians, dress up in your Sunday best, take your camera and gather photographic evidence for fellow BMC zombies.

Don't mind him..
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by XtianXander(m): 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
PASCALSILVA:
y cant u just leave that fulani ewedu muslim ...NWANNE OBURO OKWU NILE KA ANA ASA ASA
Nwanne i ji okwu.

1 Like

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by GeeString: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Spylord48:

nothing is happening.. just rumors that soldiers are killing school children. I asked people to show me where and when the soldiers killed the students, they couldn't even say anything

So if it was true that soldiers were killing school children, you would have the nerve to hang around and take snapshots abi?

Wow.
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by CallmeCHIKE: 12:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
QuotaSystem:
"Great panic and confusion" in the East over a baseless rumour.

Exactly what IPOB and Nnamdi kanu planned for Nigeria. Panic and confusion in the "zoo". cheesy

Only a thief runs when nobody is pursuing.

He who sows the wind, must reap a whirlwind.

Don't mind those that said you only look stupid,
The truth is that you are really stupid.
Your stupidity is always predictable.

Why have you decided to make zero sense throughout your life,
Your death would bring forth a new "cause of death" which is "overdose of plain stupidity".

Maybe you'll make history when your obituary poster comes out and one gets to see;
Cause of death - overdose of plain stupidity.
Dumb warthog.

You mustn't comment.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by santopelele(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
immunization is not by force, but by mutual consents, why will the military forcing the kids to take what they don't want to take
I am suspecting a foul play here

8 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Nnemuka(f): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Learnt the Nigerian army are carrying out immunization on all school children and i wonder why the army is doing so.
since when did their jobs require vaccination of school children?
Hian....

Even if its me, i will be scared especially now that monkey pox is in town, probably they want to reduce the population of south east indigenes....

Ndi uchu

7 Likes

Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Obito555(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
I am in Lagos now, but the situation in nnewi is under control
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Oksman(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
[center]
luvinhubby:

PARAMOUNT ZOMBIE, who told is a rumour?
grin grin grin
Re: Parents Withdraw Children From School In Anambra Over Army Medical Outreach by Guysses(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Obere4u:

It's not immunization. It's free eye medical treatment. Reason they were going to primary school was for their teachers. Announcement was made in various churches on Monday.
The pandemonium was as a result of whatsapp message by the IPOB. Which I also received.

do i hear u say for teachers? my dear, in st mathew catholic church amawbia that is housing 2primary and 1secondary school, they lock gate sef so that no one will go out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Latest News In Nigeria - Nigeria Breaking News / Buhari Commissions Abuja-Kaduna Railway (Photos) / Zahra Buhari Gets ‎n47.1m Customized Bags In 30 Exotic Cars From Billionaire Fia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.