Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,098 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

Help: She Is Messing Up Ma Brain! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help: She Is Messing Up Ma Brain! (1530 Views)

Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / My Crush Seun Osewa Is Messing Up / Please Advise!! My EX Is Messing Me Up By... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help: She Is Messing Up Ma Brain! by googles: 7:50pm On Mar 10, 2010
190:

[color=#000099]just someone terribly in love wit googles

[size=13pt]oga no come spoil business for me o dont send my biz padner away jor   [/size]
Re: Help: She Is Messing Up Ma Brain! by uniqued(f): 7:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
googles wher av u bin nw? dis ur bf is crazy? hope u av found customers oo and business is kickin. grin jsut make sure u send ma share o. lol
Re: Help: She Is Messing Up Ma Brain! by chamotex(m): 7:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
lovinboi:

its ma x girlfriend, she was the one who dumbed me 3yrs ago buh started calling me since december(i dunno were she got ma number).
she invited hasef to ma crib 2weeks ago n was flirtin heavily wiv me, i was still burnt from d dumpin so i locked up!!!, she also told me dat she has broken-up wiv a BF n she is single, she asked abt my relationship and i told ha dat i dnt have ani(d truth)
today she came over n continued ha wahala, buh i tort we still ha da spark, wen i told ha i felt like kissin ha, she refused, telling me only ha BF can do dat, lol, havent i made a fool of masef? and plz, what the hell is she doing coz i fink am now confused!!!!!! she is still on ma bed sleepin!!!kai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11help me ladies n players,

Personally, I never ask or tell a girl I wanna kiss her.
You are old enough to know when its right to do so. Reading her body language will help.
Then again every man is different.

P.S - If in doubt, dont do it ooo or be ready for the consequences cool
Re: Help: She Is Messing Up Ma Brain! by uniqued(f): 8:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
googles move 2 our thread. loool
Re: Help: She Is Messing Up Ma Brain! by Secretz(f): 8:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
Throw cold water on her and tell her to gerrout your house.
Re: Help: She Is Messing Up Ma Brain! by googles: 8:03pm On Mar 10, 2010
uniqued:

googles wher av u bin nw? dis your bf is crazy? hope u av found customers oo and business is kickin. grin jsut make sure u send ma share o. lol

[size=13pt]partner mi i dey here o. . . . . . 190 is married o he aint my boyfriend anymore  cheesy
business is kinda slow jor. . . am still scouting for customers sha
[/size]
Re: Help: She Is Messing Up Ma Brain! by uniqued(f): 8:05pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ chima wateva shut up der jo. get lost.
@ googles go to https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-411235.0.html. see ya
Re: Help: She Is Messing Up Ma Brain! by 190: 8:07pm On Mar 10, 2010
googles:

[size=13pt]partner mi i dey here o. . . . . . 190 is married o he aint my boyfriend anymore  cheesy
business is kinda slow jor. . . am still scouting for customers sha
[/size]

[size=25pt]WHAT!![/size]
who did i marry
Its u or no-one
ure my sunlight
my midday moon
the only ant in my pants
its you or no-one
i fit Jump enter river nile just to save u
i can do better than JACK of the titanic
please im not married
I av plans to engage you very soon
please, ure made for mi~
Re: Help: She Is Messing Up Ma Brain! by uniqued(f): 8:12pm On Mar 10, 2010
at 190. na so pls get off dis page. go and find sumthin to do. Go Zap ur so called maid.
Re: Help: She Is Messing Up Ma Brain! by inspiROHM(m): 12:43am On Mar 11, 2010
Wait! Wait!! Wait!!! What did I hear you say? Messing with your head? Guy you are the one that is high on her drug that she inherited from Eve and learnt from Delilah. Wake up from the hallucination and glance at reality. Right now she is suffering from low self esteem because her ex-boyfriend kicked her not to the curb but to the waste bin where she belongs. Never condescend as low as being a dog going back to its vomit as she has made herself a bitch going back to her vomit. Girls suffering the emotional trauma she is going through always seek out the perfect victim; an ex that is not hooked. She knows very well that since you are not hooked that she could play with your emotions. Give her a dead pan reception each time she shows up.(Dead pan reception is the kind of reception Idi Amin of Uganda gave out when the body of any of his gruesomely murdered victims was found and the news brought to him; expressionless, flat face with a look like the Siberian winter).

An inexperienced friend of mine came with same problem to me and I gave him the same advice I will give to you; pay no attention to her, she wants to visit her hurt on you. If you doubt it you will end up getting Kitty-Cat. whipped and whimpering like a wet puppy. She is taunting you but if you ignore her and face your PC, PS3 or Super Sport 3 or some other thing that in your solitude give you some sort of near-nirvana joy (playing GOd of War does that for me), letting her know that if she dares interrupt you in your own private fun you will let out all the demons of HADES on her through you, believe me she will know better than not to stop. Girls? They know when the line has been drawn without being told emphatically unless it is the foolhardy ones.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? / Girly Things That Men Do But Won’t Admit Doing / How To Know Couples Who Met In The Club (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.