Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,833 members, 7,851,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? (1526 Views)

Watch The Reaction Of Straight Women As They Touch Another Vagina [18+] / 10 Strange Things All Women Have Done At Least Once / New Survey Ranks Nigerian Women As Top Most Unfaithful Wives In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by tellwisdom: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2011
Wondering and pondering  why we consider all women as chicken brain? So easy to convince, Easy to deceive, But these same people are the one running our minds(Male).

Honey, buy me Lambourgini, She's got it,,  Honey kill that man and you find that man dead, Honey, are you mad,,  The man, Yes im Mad!, Honey succk my thin, and you find a HIGH PROFILE PERSONALITY under a woman succking her Punny!

Now, who is the puppet? 
  Levels don change
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by Nekai(f): 12:48am On Jun 28, 2011
Because many girls started out as chicken brains before evolving into women.

grin
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by Nobody: 12:48am On Jun 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

Wondering and pondering  why we consider all women as chicken brain? So easy to convince, Easy to deceive, But these same people are the one running our minds(Male).

Honey, buy me Lambourgini, She's got it,,  Honey kill that man and you find that man dead, Honey, are you mad,,  The man, Yes im Mad!, Honey succk my thin, and you find a HIGH PROFILE PERSONALITY under a woman succking her Punny!

Now, who is the puppet? 
  Levels don change

any man who considers ALL women as chicken "brain" is a fool BUT we can all confirm that there are few of these women out there.

poster, what you have to understand is that not all men do what you claim and the same goes for the chicken "brain" women. there are strong men/women out there and there are some weak ones. why would you judge the weak ones and believe that we're all like that?

as for going down on a woman, its called giving pleasure and has nothing to do with being weak.

now if you meant what is commonly known in the street as CHICKENHEAD then thats a different ball game as it has nothing to do with the subject.
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by Nekai(f): 12:55am On Jun 28, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

any man who considers ALL women as chicken "brain" is a fool BUT we can all confirm that there are few of these women out there.

poster, what you have to understand is that not all men do what you claim and the same goes for the chicken "brain" women. there are strong men/women out there and there are some weak ones. why would you judge the weak ones and believe that we're all like that?

as for going down on a woman, its called giving pleasure and has nothing to do with being weak.

now if you meant what is commonly known in the street as CHICKENHEAD then thats a different ball game as it has nothing to do with the subject.

MBJ with his expert analysis as usual. cheesy
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by tellwisdom: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2011

Now, what is the percentage of the weak ones compared to the chicken brains??
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by tellwisdom: 12:57am On Jun 28, 2011

No worry, hand go meet you very soon grin
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by Nekai(f): 1:00am On Jun 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

No worry, hand go meet you very soon grin

shocked angry embarassed

grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by mamagee3(f): 1:23am On Jun 28, 2011
Nekai:

grin
Prove it!!! grin grin grin
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:29am On Jun 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

[color=#550000]Honey, buy me Lambourgini, She's got it,,  Honey kill that man and you find that man dead, Honey, are you mad,,  The man, Yes im Mad!, Honey succk my thin, and you find a HIGH PROFILE PERSONALITY under a woman succking her Punny!

Now, who is the puppet?  [/color]
  Levels don change
Tell wisdom, abi kilo ru ko e, if u fall for such, well thats u, becos am way too sharp to fall for the trick of any girl!!!! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jun 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

Now, what is the percentage of the weaks ones compared to the chicken brains??

it all depends where you hang out but i would say its a 50/50, right down the middle!
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by tellwisdom: 2:17am On Jun 28, 2011
it all depends where you hang out but i would say its a 50/50, right down the middle!

Na lie bros, check am well, MUGU PLENTY

Tell wisdom, abi kilo ru ko e, if u fall for such, well thats u, becos am way too sharp to fall for the trick of any girl!!!!

My broda, if you begin chop better money naw, you go forget sey u talk like this some years back, then become puppet for their hand, GBA!
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by Mynd44: 6:39am On Jun 28, 2011
^^^
I don't mean any insult here but will you call your mum chicken brained?
Again i mean no disrespect
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by 190: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2011
Rokiatu and tima has FISH BRAIN not chicken brain grin
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by LongOne1(m): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2011
Yes, everybody plays the fool at one time or another, even great men.

I think I’ll go with the term ‘airhead’ instead of ‘chicken brain’, which generally refers to a s.t.u.p.i.d. person. If a chick is s.t.u.p.i.d. or dull, it doesn’t mean she can’t manipulate ‘one man’ somewhere.

That is why so many great men have fallen and will continue to fall for one ‘airhead/chicken brain’ or another.
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by MMM2(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2011
Op
Becos dey eat alot of chicken head thand d body. angry
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by upendo98(f): 10:59am On Jun 28, 2011
@ longone

Just wondering.
Its true what u say that great men fall. Correction though,They not only fall under air or chicken head but under 'eagle'(wise) head too. A woman is a woman and the one that is determined to bring a man down will do all she can to accomplish her evil mission. So falling has nothing to do with the type of head.Any head can bring him down!
Now I would be the most embarrased man if I walk around bearing the title 'The man that fell under air/chicken/eagle brain''s manipulations.
For heavens sake why would you as a wise,sober descent,respectable,dignified honest gentleman allow urself to be 'manipulated' by a 'head'? What does that speak of you? Don't you have a conscience? Don't u think your worse or equal to the head type?
Stand on ur guard and u wont be manipulated! Not all men get easily swayed or fall.
And it always takes two to tango.So if a man gets manipulated by chicken then he's chicken himself.Just my thought.
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by LongOne1(m): 1:14pm On Jun 28, 2011
upendo 98:

@ longone

Just wondering.
Its true what u say that great men fall. Correction though,They not only fall under air or chicken head but under 'eagle'(wise) head too. A woman is a woman and the one that is determined to bring a man down will do all she can to accomplish her evil mission. So falling has nothing to do with the type of head.Any head can bring him down!
Now I would be the most embarrased man if I walk around bearing the title 'The man that fell under air/chicken/eagle brain''s manipulations.
For heavens sake why would you as a wise,sober descent,respectable,dignified honest gentleman allow urself to be 'manipulated' by a 'head'? What does that speak of you? Don't you have a conscience? Don't u think your worse or equal to the head type?
Stand on your guard and u wont be manipulated! Not all men get easily swayed or fall.
And it always takes two to tango.So if a man gets manipulated by chicken then he's chicken himself.Just my thought.

Wow, great lecture, thanks! I’m flattered you actually took time to write this.

I acknowledge falling has nothing to do with the type of head, sorry if I did not make this clear.

I am at best, still a man, and therefore prone to lust and temptation. If I become a serial cheat, while married and as a result loose all or part of my empire, then I would have fallen, but not because I am (or the girl is) chicken headed, but because I could not control ‘junior’ i.e. Tiger Woods.

The difference is, I know this and accept it, thereby preparing for it, as the saying goes “knowing the problem is half the battle”.
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jun 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

Na lie bros, check am well, MUGU PLENTY

and these chicken heads no dey plenty? i think you are mistaking because of all the sugar daddy out there. . . . . . . . but remember, a sugar daddy is not a mugu.
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by tellwisdom: 5:14pm On Jun 28, 2011
I don't mean any insult here but will you call your mum chicken brained?
Again i mean no disrespect

Fool, i said women, is my mom excluded in women?? Dont start wat u cant finish
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by Nayah(f): 5:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
sincerly, I don't know what kind of women some people used to date
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by upendo98(f): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ longone

Okay this is gonna be short not long as ur name.
Thank God you have you agreed that any man's fall is not as a result of woman. We are not here by mistake you know. We have a mission to accomplish and that mission is not manipulation.We are supposed to compliment not manipulate each other.But I will tell u this.Every time man or woman gets out of God's order things go haywire.after all He is a God of order.
Its not easy for man or woman to control their lusts for each other.It takes God/self control/discipline.
If you have self respect theres some trouble you won't go looking for.Especially those that 'taint you'.

@ tell wisdom
I think you exaggerated there.If ur woman asked you to kill a man would you do so? Dont you think ul be more silly than her to even entertain that thought?
Theres a way you can stand out as a man and gather respect from any woman worth your salt.
A man is a reflection of his woman and vice versa. So ask ur self ,what you are you are doing getting urself involved with a crazy woman tht issues crazy commands like Herod?
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by MrCork17: 6:21pm On Jun 28, 2011
nandos shicken? undecided
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by upendo98(f): 7:15pm On Jun 28, 2011
^^^ angry
yes SHICKEN.
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by Mynd44: 8:29pm On Jun 28, 2011
tellwisdom:

Fool, i said women, is my mom excluded in women?? Dont start wat u cant finish

Hey I said I meant no disrespect
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by tellwisdom: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2011
@ tell wisdom
I think you exaggerated there.If your woman asked you to kill a man would you do so? Dont you think ul be more silly than her to even entertain that thought?
Theres a way you can stand out as a man and gather respect from any woman worth your salt.
A man is a reflection of his woman and vice versa. So ask your self ,what you are you are doing getting urself involved with a crazy woman tht issues crazy commands like Herod?

Oh yea, bt we have scores of men who have been carelessly driven by the power of women, resulting to deaths of thousands, secretly knwn and unknown, Well, really dont pray to be one!
Re: Why Do We Consider All Women As Chicken Brain? by tellwisdom: 9:29pm On Jun 28, 2011
Hey I said I meant no disrespect

Man, if you must speak to people, COURTESY FIRST! ok?? we are cool

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Guy To Notice You / She Refuse To Forgive Me / Top Qualities Single Men And Women Seek In The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.