Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,275 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend (28772 Views)

Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / Rhian Sugden Offered £250k By Russian Man To Spend The Night With Him / Should A Wife Submit Her Salary To Her Man At The End Of The Month? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Lexusgs430: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
He might refuse the offer, but the thought is truly commendable.........
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Pidginwhisper: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
70% of NL girls go still dey collect join..dem too wicked grin

Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by MICHAELFROST(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
I wonder why she is posting online must the world know
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by tishbite41(m): 10:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
just 50%
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by DrBasit(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
missbronze:
Her money...., Her life. Let her do whatever she likes with it.

Meanwhile, I have a cheap and genuine estate land for sale along Airport rd,
#Flexiblepaymentplan.
#15minsdrivetocitycenter.
#Buyandbuildimmediately.

Pm me for more inquiries and Inspection.
Your estate, your business, your life....mtchewww
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Adaumunocha(f): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nov6:

Did you see & read that?
Yes. Why?
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Nov6(m): 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Yes. Why?
just ponder on it, jur
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
Watch as broke, hungry hediot boys come to praise and hail her grin

Meanwhile, oh my God, no one gives even half of a fûck, woman! Until your man becomes our man, do your shît in private without feeling the need to announce it to the whole world.
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Adaumunocha(f): 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nov6:

just ponder on it, jur
issa simple stuff.
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Adaumunocha(f): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
candlewax:
good one not like Augustap sucking ScotFree dry
Is that so? Scotfree na true?? cheesy grin grin
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Nov6(m): 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
issa simple stuff.

smiles....
Trust you have been doing that on your boyfriend... Nice Picture tho....
Where in Abuja do you reside?
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Adaumunocha(f): 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nov6:

smiles....

Trust you have been doing that on your boyfriend...
Nice Picture tho....

Where in Abuja do you reside?
Buhari backyard.
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by theapeman: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Towncrier247:
As a show of appreciation for his financial support, Eniola, who recently got her first job said she plans on spending half of her salary on her boyfriend. How nice of her...but why the announcement?

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/newly-employed-nigerian-lady-explains-why-shell-spend-50-of-salary-on-bf
check well! maybe this woman is a mix breed.

no naija women with her fvcking sense intact will ever do what this woman is about to do!

1 Like

Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
DrBasit:

Your estate, your business, your life....mtchewww
Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Dokita yaff vex.

Biko, after mtchewwwwing, come and buy that land, or bring clients that will buy it from me.

I promise to share the 50% of my commission with you.
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Nov6(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Buhari backyard.
hmmm sorry no vex. I don hear
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Adaumunocha(f): 10:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nov6:

hmmm
sorry no vex.
I don hear
I no vex o.
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Mypeople2(m): 11:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Why is she announcing it to the world like we give a shiit. Does she want a pat on the back or what?
Naso .We know thrift collectors don't give a sh....or an excreta
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Mypeople2(m): 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
Watch as broke, hungry hediot boys come to praise and hail her grin

Meanwhile, oh my God, no one gives even half of a fûck, woman! Until your man becomes our man, do your shît in private without feeling the need to announce it to the whole world.
Babe this sounds personal.Is like you have done crazy things for guys and they ended up dumping you.Sorry about that.Some guys wicked sha
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by wtfcoded: 11:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=Piiko post=61325164][/quote] women are so wicked bro. Is in their nature.
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
wtfcoded:

women are so wicked bro.
Is in their nature.
my 1st love ibkayee hasn't even told me the amount of suya she will buy me for my birthday, all the females here are stingy it's only oyindidi I like

3 Likes

Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 11:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Dem don hang her panties smash her mercilessly with no ring to her name, you can't expect her to be happy cheesy
Mypeople2:
Babe this sounds personal.Is like you have done crazy things for guys and they ended up dumping you.Sorry about that.Some guys wicked sha

1 Like

Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by wtfcoded: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Piiko:
my 1st love ibkayee hasn't even told me the amount of suya she will buy me for my birthday, all the females here are stingy it's only oyindidi I like
na she only holy pass 4 here.
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by lebete3000: 11:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flashh:
Hey! We like what you want to do, but we hate it when you come online to let the world know about it.

It makes no sense.

Let us still appreciate them for now...with time they'll see it as the normal and rational thing to do then get used to it thereafter.
For now let us clap for her. Kpakpakpakpakpakpa!
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by naijalo: 12:32am On Oct 12, 2017

Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by ddeola: 2:04am On Oct 12, 2017
E concern U ! Aproko dem dem tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by judgedredd22(m): 4:04am On Oct 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, let it be known to all her followers that she is about to spoil her booboo sha grin

Babe come and spoil me now! grin grin grin grin grin i am very ready to be spoiled, both physically and financially!! cool cool
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Nobody: 5:14am On Oct 12, 2017
judgedredd22:

Babe come and spoil me now! grin grin grin grin grin i am very ready to be spoiled, both physically and financially!! cool cool

cheesy

Mr.Mysterious Guy tongue

U only come out of ur hole when u want to be spoiled ni? grin

Abeg, where's ur 3 NL babymamaz? lipsrsealed
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Trunaijian: 5:18am On Oct 12, 2017
missbronze:
Her money...., Her life. Let her do whatever she likes with it.

Meanwhile, I have a cheap and genuine estate land for sale along Airport rd, Abuja.
#Flexiblepaymentplan.
#15minsdrivetocitycenter.
#Buyandbuildimmediately.

Pm me for more inquiries and Inspection.

I need more details.
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by kizz007: 7:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Na so e dey easy for mouth for the begining , wait till she get the money . super story
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by topsypoly(m): 7:29am On Oct 12, 2017
even if you can't live up to word, for the fact that you've recognized his efort is all that counts
Re: Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 8:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Mtttccchheeeeewwwwwwwww

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When A Man Is Giving You Mixed Signals / Why Cross-Gender Friendships Don't Work / The Shape Of My Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.