Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,196 members, 7,835,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay (16652 Views)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Shows Off Her Backside In New Photos / Is This Albino Guy Hot? Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Asks (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by realestniggah: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
What struggles..abeg make we hear word

Come to the street to see people struggling

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Angelic . .

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Kelvin1971(m): 3:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
This babe too fine

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by adaeze12345(f): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
everybody wan lie to gain relevance na wa o cheap publisity
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by davidodiba(m): 4:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
iamleumas:

Please I want to buy a new phone this week, which of these will you recommend for me?

1. Infinix Hot 4 Pro
2. Infinix Note 4

Note: My last phone was Infinix Hot 4

Thanks I'm anticipating...

Buy my camon cx...4months old... The camera na heaven
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Myself2(m): 4:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Fake ass woman. Her struggles ,,, like say she grow up for Chibok,,na him Shekau kidnap am,rape am,sell am to those other Fulani pervs to rape as well,then despite all,she became a nollywood star.Yeye
Dem no go let person here word,,,,girl child this,,women's liberation that. This feeling of insecurity exhibited by these fake ass women is truly worrisome.
Who speaks for the boy child and men's liberation.NOBODY cos is utterly a useless narcissistic exercise
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Activeman391(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Omotola God bless your hustle

Watch my signature

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Unitedsurgicals: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Beautiful piece

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Divay22(f): 4:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ericaikince:
Weytin concern me
That rice na to die for o cheesy cheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by DCONE1(m): 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:
She acts home movies. Try to differentiate before making silly comparison. Angelina Jolie is in a different world while she's in hers, and that someone says she's Nigeria's Angelina Jolie doesn't mean she's Angelina Jolie.
pls what is angelina jolie known for and what is omotola known for compare them do they contrast?. do you know what metaphor means, when you say she is Nigerias Angelina jolie that means she act every way like Jolie.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Firstcitizen: 6:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
DCONE1:
Kikikikiki grin grin grin who dash this one Angelina jolie of Nigeria, what stunt can she perform, can she even handle a gun in movie, talk less of performing stunts. Her big Nya.sh won't even allow her run fast or twist and turn...na only za oza room scene naim I know say she fit perform well. grin

grin grin grin You be fool. grin grin grin I swear
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by DCONE1(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Firstcitizen:

grin grin grin You be fool. grin grin grin I swear
you self check am, she act the prostitute, she act Alter ego etc. grin grin grin Go look for these films make you see sexual scenes grin grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
DCONE1:
pls what is angelina jolie known for and what is omotola known for compare them do they contrast?. do you know what metaphor means, when you say she is Nigerias Angelina jolie that means she act every way like Jolie.
We're saying the same thing.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Talks About Her Life Struggles As She Marks #GirlChildDay by hokafor(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
That is what oga dangote use to call her when he is about to cum Angelina oooo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wumi Toriola Apologizes To Toyin Abraham For Saying Her Engagement Is Fake / Dakore Akande Dazzles In New Photos / Desmond Elliot Celebrates 11th Wedding Anniversary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.