Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Busty Lady Without Bra Steps On Stage, Dances Seductively With Orezi (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Busty Lady Without Bra Steps On Stage, Dances Seductively With Orezi (pics) (2188 Views)

Wizkid Stops Bouncer From Whisking Fan Away On Stage Dances With Him / Waje Rocks A Man Seductively With Her Backside At A Party / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Busty Lady Without Bra Steps On Stage, Dances Seductively With Orezi (pics) by Priscy01(f): 3:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
A braless Nigerian young Lady came out on stage to dance seductively for Nigerian Singer, Orezi, while he was performing at DJ Xclusive all white party.

Orezi shared the video on his Instagram page and wrote on the caption;
Fan love … I love my fans .. I just love her white SCARF
#djxclusiveallwhiteparty#Ogede

The tempo and the mood got wild as Alhaji Orezi reached into the crowd to pull up this shorty in white, who forgot her bra at home and carried her perky tips in front of her as she twerked, dance and twirled for the singer and the energetic audience who egged her on at DJ Xclusive all white party.

See More Below;

CULLED FROM; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/busty-nigerian-lady-without-bra-steps.html

LALASTICLALA MISSYB

1 Like

Re: Busty Lady Without Bra Steps On Stage, Dances Seductively With Orezi (pics) by SenorFax(m): 3:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
Awon omo Tikabodi
Re: Busty Lady Without Bra Steps On Stage, Dances Seductively With Orezi (pics) by Kobicove(m): 4:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
It's all part of the act...

I'm sure she was 'planted' in the crowd
Re: Busty Lady Without Bra Steps On Stage, Dances Seductively With Orezi (pics) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Busty Lady Without Bra Steps On Stage, Dances Seductively With Orezi (pics) by Jagermeister(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
That's all they have to offer. All they have going on for them.

Onwere ihe noh n'isi azu?

Ndo Umu nwanyi.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Almost Propose To Simi, Performing Together On Stage (Pics/Video) / Simi Show Off Beautiful Artistic Drawing In Her Arms (photos) / Celebrities Storm Quilox Club As Shina Peller Celebrate 42nd Birthday(pics,video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.