Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,267 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers (83729 Views)

Be Very Careful Of All These Big Real Estate Developers In Nigeria. / 7 Leading Real Estate Developers In Lagos / How To Identify, Check Fake Estate Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by slysteel: 12:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Another mumu afonja thread, how many houses does any of those people on the list own in your streets? you went and brought the list of only yoruba people that built estates in lekki and failed to add those from other parts of the country, meanwhile I am into real estate and know who builds more, its the people from the east.

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by hilroy: 12:23am On Oct 12, 2017
slysteel:
Another mumu afonja thread, how many houses does any of those people on the list own in your streets? you went and brought the list of only yoruba people that built estates in lekki and failed to add those from other parts of the country, meanwhile I am into real estate and know who builds more, its the people from the east.

Stop beating chest jor. Una no dey tire

[img]https:///media/7-20-2015/x-50gG.gif[/img]

21 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by glory456: 12:25am On Oct 12, 2017
Nice one. So glad seeing Adron homes and properties Ltd among the list of top real estate company
Adron homes, making the incredible affordable.
Own a land with Adron homes with ease and enjoy the flexibility of spreading your payment
For more enquiries call. 07031299692
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by mpowa(m): 12:29am On Oct 12, 2017
pasol4real:

Afonjas looking for ways to discredit igbo developement s in Lagos since1900
So in Ur warped mind this figures that is only based on Lagos island n is not even upto 3 % of lands on thé island is Ur statistic for who developed Lagos .
A list written by an afonja .......
What happened to festac,okoko ,isolo amuwo odofin banana island where my sis linda ikeji lives,sattelite town surulere,ago palace way ,ilasa,ikotun ejigbo ,magodo badagry maryland, aspamdam.alaba international n thé rest of them ......
If u Like kill urselves it wud not take away the fact that igbos have bought over Lagos. grin grin
Even Ur northern masters wud attest to this grin grin
You guys don't have properties in Lagos, you have rented apartments, all the places you mentioned are dominated by Igbos, but how many of them are your properties? Yes Linda Ikeji has a house in Banana Island, if you have the time go and do the survey, igbos don't own beyond 5% properties, you guys just make noise for nothing, Is it not strange to you to hear of Igbo land lord in Lagos? I have lived in two big cities in Lagos since birth and I've only seen one igbo landlord...I don't know about any other places but in Lagos, you don't own sh*t.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ipodstinks: 12:40am On Oct 12, 2017
Leez:

lol igbos own lagos and evrytin arnd it
now do d needful and respect ur masters
Okay, person wey him father no get keke for him village in ngwa dey talk of property in another man's land.

12 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by visionex: 12:41am On Oct 12, 2017
I BEG OO DONT DECIEVE UR SELVES HERE
DOES PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT BY THE FEW WEALTHy AMONGST U IN A LAND THEY INHERITED FROM THEIR FORE FATHERS FOR A FEW RICH REALLY REPRESENT AN IMPROVED LIFE FOR THE MASSES.? BY THE WAY WHO BUYS THEM OFF AFTER BUILDING
WE ARE NOT ESTATE DEVELOPERS for crying out loud
Rather
ENGAGE IN ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES THAT LEADS TO THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF A NATION
Comments here means that a good no of u guys are unschooled,but I thought AWo sent u guys to school
I expected you guys should know between real estate development and economic development

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ipodstinks: 12:49am On Oct 12, 2017
slysteel:
Use your head, bring out igbo to counter it. You don't need to show how stupid you are. Counter with fact. We are waiting. You

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ipodstinks: 12:53am On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
visionex:
DOES PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT BY THE FEW WEALTHy AMONGST U IN A LAND THEY INHERITED FROM THEIR FORE FATHERS FOR A FEW RICH REALLY REPRESENT AN IMPROVED LIFE FOR THE MASSES.? BY THE WAY WHO BUYS THEM OFF AFTER BUILDING
WE ARE NOT ESTATE DEVELOPERS for crying out loud
Rather
ENGAGE IN ECONOMIC ACTIVITIES THAT LEADS TO THE GROWTH AND DEVELOPMENT OF A NATION
Comments here means that a good no of u guys are unschooled,but I thought AWo sent u guys to school
I expected you guys should know between real estate development and economic development
[/s]See this one, they like deviating when they have nothing to back themselves. I have never seen such dunce tribe before.

13 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 1:05am On Oct 12, 2017
ipodstinks:
Okay, person wey him father no get keke for him village in ngwa dey talk of property in another man's land.
ever heard of expansion??
igbos have properties both home n away lol
even ur gambari masters testify to dis
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ipodstinks: 1:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Leez:

ever heard of expansion??
igbos have properties both home n away lol
even ur gambari masters testify to dis
Okay

9 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Kworopshun: 2:19am On Oct 12, 2017
numerouno01:
Another thread to promote tribalism on nairaland smh

another thread for tribalist to masturbate on smh

i already came twice in 3 minutes

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 3:46am On Oct 12, 2017
lanrezion01 :
The Awori's are not good to deal with in land matters. They live as if that's all they live for. Their males mostly are TOUTS and land grabbers while their females LEAVE their husband's house to join in the land selling business.
Chai Afonja eeeh
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by kalu61(m): 4:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Some people are stupid and dont think.who buy the developed properties.a developer is a contractor,he develop and sale but to who afonjas?
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Rexeffiom(m): 5:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Manhattan Park and Gardens, Karu, Abuja is not in Abuja but Uke village along Keffi express road, Nasarawa State
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by zoechris: 5:31am On Oct 12, 2017
Great one.kudos to them.
Check here for scintillating and cool properties;
www.zoerealestateproperties.com.ng
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by MasterKim: 5:35am On Oct 12, 2017
First page of dz thread is full of savagery.
Mods need to block those guys. They re too wicked.

Ordinary na we develop Lagos play na im u won cause mass death among dz ipork yuths

8 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by visionex: 5:54am On Oct 12, 2017
WE ARE NOT only real ESTATE DEVELOPERS for crying out loud
Rather
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by visionex: 6:03am On Oct 12, 2017
My gosh how on earth does ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT mean same as REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT kwanu but then even at that who buys off those HOUSES
Abi u self no follow reside for family house or d room u inherited from grand ma's house it's just a cultural thing 4 u guys nah
On the contrary it's a cultural thing for us to own land and buy houses Before u are counted successful in ibo land.and u know everyone wants to be seen as successful , sometimes Before u even marry uncles them go ask u do u have a land?
U JUST CAN'T BEAT US TO THAT
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by visionex: 6:16am On Oct 12, 2017
MasterKim:
First page of dz thread is full of savagery.
Mods need to block those guys. They re too wicked.

Ordinary na we develop Lagos play na im u won cause mass death among dz ipork yuths
I did not arrive in time to lecture them including u on basic ECONOMICS dat economic development is not real estate development.they were many displayin HEAVY IGNORANCE means dat a significant no of today graduates from dat area come out halfbaked or entirely unbaked and it is an fundamental social issues gvt should start looking into
Even at dat I can categorically tell u dat bios own most of those property in choice areas of Lagos go check
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by visionex: 6:20am On Oct 12, 2017
ipodstinks:
[s][/s]See this one, they like deviating when they have nothing to back themselves. I have never seen such dunce tribe before.
Please what do u understand by dd word deviation
Before I descend on u
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Basic123: 6:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Stingman:

You will weep if you take statistics of those living in those properties in your better areas. I am form SS and five of my family members own and live on their properties in Lekki...
you are sha looking for escape route grin

you no dey build again,na own you own nowgrin

New yorkers own dubai because the own many properties there ?

you are still subjected to the law of the land owners.

you are still subjected to the laws of lagos state made in yoruba language on Thursdays.Very soon,any school that fail to teach your children yoruba language will pay 500 000grin

although,i'm not sure you are from SS.SS people dont chestbeat on others patrimony,they also have something they can be proud of like PH and oil unlike our yeastern brothers grin

10 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ibkgab001: 6:36am On Oct 12, 2017
God forgive me for laughing too much to this thread grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Basic123: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2017
pasol4real:

Look at this one naming ppl who stole his common wealth.
name one afonja blogger that stays there

grin

defensive mechanism and looking for escape route!
igbo people selfgrin

To the igbo people, only their rich men such has evans and stella oduah dont steal commonwealthgrin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by visionex: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2017
Even if u talk of real estate development no tribe builds and buy houses in and outside their own land like d ibo people
Yes we buy land and build wherever we find ourselves we normally see it as one of d parameters to measure success it's natural and u can't take it from us
WHICH PEOPLE BUILDS or owns MORE HOUSES PER CAPITA in Nigeria
U think it's about the few rich among u enjoying gvt largess or borrowing money frm bank and building on land they inherited frm their fore fathers which they sell to us afterwards
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2017
pasol4real:

Afonjas are superior grin grin grin grin
Chai wonders shall never end
Am sure even to u it sounds odd n weird.
I will answer u with what my south african colleague in the office said to me one day .
He said this and i quote "i identify the igbos by the look of their skin,they are usually fresh ,clean n look well fed .
While the others especially the Yorubas look untidy n hungry"

No be me talk am o na southafrican Man talk am

Kikikikikikiki in your head abi. I honestly had no desire to comment on this thread but apparently this shameless lie of yours that has been busted countless times on this forum needs to constantly be shoved down your throat.
Oniranu what is this?
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5344938_184862852386202399547644921461412390903630n_jpegc651b5d5a60fdfff540f1b9be2af9fe2
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5344961_img20170519142325639_jpegdb2647886e292193efe64e2150e6388b
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5344962_18557205238620396621415454430152096610214n_jpega5b82fa2d64d61158aa92c3537bd1856
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5345113_1855583414773917989484192399003879805244992n_jpegfe86adc82ada42abebf4599cee7aba0a
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5345152_1855608410931605807860571663090897462521709n_jpeg9569cfa695efad97cba4ba7030f76b74
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5349418_biafrawomen233_jpg312d32020aba1e86b33e37a5c3f8604b
There are lots more pix i could add but wouldn't want to derail the thread.
Some of us constantly try to avoid this tribal lashing but people like you prevent that from happening. I assume you might still be asleep so show me the fresh, clean and well fed when you awake.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by BecomeALandLord(m): 7:00am On Oct 12, 2017
We are also trying our best as a company and doing very well to ensure millions of Nigerians home and abroad become landlords.
One day we will be among the top ten property developers in Lagos.

Contact us for genuine property at Ibeju Lekki axis. 08134845536
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Basic123: 7:03am On Oct 12, 2017
Deban:
It is one thing to develop and another to buy. Most properties in Ikoyi, Lekki are owned by the Ibos. Yoruba's only delude themselves to think that they own Lagos. It is a no man's land. The developers develop for the Ibo cash crow to buy.
ORDINARY MOUTH AND CHEST BEAT AS USUAL!

NO EVIDENCE!

NO FACTS!

NO FIGURES!

cant you be like the OP?

ARE YOU GUYS DESCENDANTS OF ORAGUNTA?,NRI,THE DEMON, MUST HAVE TAKEN ONE AS A WIFE AFTER HE WAS CHASED AWAY FROM HEAVEN TO GIVE BIRTH TO THESE GUYS grin

7 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by SonofDevil: 7:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Confirmed. Potopoto boys re adviced to stay off this thread cause it is highly inflammable

12 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Basic123: 7:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Customer80:
Of what gain does one get from insulting an ethnic group? it's anyway I was once into tribal fight with eggheader, superstar etc but I didn't gain anything from the fight

enweghi uru no n'ime ihe ndia
You cant gain anything,it must have been that you ony chestbeat like your brothers here then, while eggheader and superstar burst you with facts and figures like this OP. so you became tired grin

8 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by tiger28: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2017
EponOjuku:
Igbos are loud-mouthed braggarts.

There's no history in the entire universe whose civilization was traced to the Igbos.

Yorubas had the Oyo Empire, Binis had the Bini Empire, The Igbos only have the village square where they planted trees.

Someone whose ancestors didn't have a record of building edifices, kingdoms or monuments now wants to claim development of Lagos.

When they were using cocoa money to develop Lagos, your fathers were still living in trees and learning how to pronounce human sounds.

Nonsense!
its really a ahame....imagine a so called AFRICAN tribe BEGGING Israel(europe o) to ACCEPT them as their place of origin ..........THEN Israel rejected them severally......what a sad day for Africa. Very unheard of!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Basic123: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Leez:

grin grin grin
nwanne dia dirtiness n cowardice is legendary
not forgetting dia skull mining,fraud and betrayal ways
chai just one tribe
and to crown it all dia gambari lords have an emirate in dia land
AFONJA EEEH
Igbo people dont have more than these lines.even if its not related to the topic.grin

other things you guys are also good a is posting a lovely ewedu and tribal mark pictures grin

11 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Basic123: 7:15am On Oct 12, 2017
YungMillionaire:
The Yorubas on Nairaland are vicious mudafvckers -please temper justice with mercy. U na no get chill o. Abeg we Itshekiris are not interested in claiming Lagos it belongs Yorubas FULLY.
we know you guys now.you are modest,polite,not arrogant,peaceful,not greedy and civilized.

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

"My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.