Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,565 members, 7,816,380 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers (83736 Views)

Be Very Careful Of All These Big Real Estate Developers In Nigeria. / 7 Leading Real Estate Developers In Lagos / How To Identify, Check Fake Estate Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by AworiLagosian: 10:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
kenex4ever:
Good night.
No need for talks, go and hustle hard, if u finally make it probably me n u would b friends. No time for bragging about tribes with empty stomach.

Your uncles are dying of "empty stomachedness" in their indonesian and thai prisons from their drug smuggling escapades right now, and this mumu is here arguing with Yorubas...

kwakwakwakwa.
Better go and sleep.

22 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Funkybabee(f): 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
tishbite41:
lol.. I no vex miss funky

Seriously i really enjoy u guys beating grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by tishbite41(m): 10:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Funkybabee:

Seriously i really enjoy u guys beating grin grin
beating as hw

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by pasol4real(m): 10:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
scholes0:

Abeg.

You Igbos are too tiny for us to be playing challenge.
You berrer go challenge your Ibibio neighbors and leave the superior Yorubas alone.
Afonjas are superior grin grin grin grin
Chai wonders shall never end
Am sure even to u it sounds odd n weird.
I will answer u with what my south african colleague in the office said to me one day .
He said this and i quote "i identify the igbos by the look of their skin,they are usually fresh ,clean n look well fed .
While the others especially the Yorubas look untidy n hungry"
No be me talk am o na southafrican Man talk am

3 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by tishbite41(m): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
AworiLagosian:

Your uncles are dying of "empty stomachedness" in their indonesian and thai prisons from their drug smuggling escapades right now, and this mumu is here arguing with Yorubas...

kwakwakwakwa.
Better go and sleep.
wat of ur uncle wey dem kill for S. a ystday
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Jetleeee: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
policy12:

Thank you, I mean after I saved it in my gallery and I want to use it for some other issue I do notice it will not appear as gif but as still image. Pls I am using UC browser.

Stop saving gifs on your phone breh. It's very simple

Just go through this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/3789313/wushu-temple

Quote the post which the gif you like is on, copy the link including the [img] and paste it

Dasall

7 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by tishbite41(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

I will answer u with what my south african colleague in the office said to me one day .
He said this and i quote "i identify the igbos by the look of their skin,they are usually fresh ,clean n look well fed .
it is a known fact

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Funkybabee(f): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
tishbite41:
beating as hw

.sorry jare i mean ur comments
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by dharamanil(m): 10:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Otunba Steve ajose, CEO Steve homes, Richlands estate, shapati, Richlands Malls olokonla, Richlands white house ilasan, Richland resorts ibeju, Richlands estates, better go and check

6 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by FisifunKododada: 10:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
AworiLagosian:

kwakwakwakwa.
Better go and sleep.

Jesu nitori oloun - bawo ni awon omo adamu shey buru bayi?

8 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Legendaryarcher(f): 10:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
TimeMod3:
Sense fall on you
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by AworiLagosian: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
tishbite41:
wat of ur uncle wey dem kill for S. a ystday

You mean your other uncle who was caught in Anambra last week for being a ritualist?

11 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by hilroy: 10:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
cashlurd:
[s]No matter how authentic the list may or may not be.... The fact remains that the South easterners play a very big role in the development of Lagos. Those listed above build those estates and how many Yoruba people live in them?? Most are habited by igbos(fact).
Lagos development is not just the real estate. There can't be any thriving real estate sector without a good amount of thriving Enterprises and business outfits that would lead to mass employment and a subsequent search for accommodation. This all important function of 'mass Enterprise" is the reason why all sectors of Lagos are developing. The Igbos remain the highest investors in lagos. Whether some people like it or not.[/s]

Trash

10 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by AworiLagosian: 10:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
Omofunaab2:

That guy is not from the South South... Na confirm Potor flat head .. . And I'm sure he doesn't have any family that owns shiit in lagos

lol, as if I don't know.

You can see how I carefully avoided pulling the SS people into the discussion and concentrated on him and his miserable tribe alone. cheesy

12 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by AworiLagosian: 10:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

Are you sure he didn't mention their pythagoras head shapes, Crescent/half moon shaped upper lips, brashness, yam legs, malformed short hands and generally poor couture sense? grin.
My aunt is married to an SA man, so yeah I hear the analysis of Nigerian tribes everyday.

Stop lying South Africans know Igbos are the worst species inhabiting the whole of Nigeria, hahaha they even know you people better than some tribes living with us in Nigeria here. .lol, besides why should a South African should be concerned about any Nigerian's light skin? All of South Africa's tribes are naturally lighter than Igbos. Fact.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by hilroy: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Abagworo:
[s]I know the OP probably had Igbos in mind but these are the biggest players and they don't own up to 1/50th of Lagos properties. Igbos have always been micro-property owners in hundreds of thousands. If we indeed decide to do a true census count of houses and who built them, I will not be surprised if Igbos built up to 60%. That should be appreciated and not made a subject of supremacy.[/s]

Another trash from chestbeating flattie

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by enugu419: 10:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ereolamide:
Yorubas are too laid back, the economy of the southwest are in their firm grips, they just let those akpu munching gorillas beat their chest while they rake in all the profits and pull the strings from behind the screen.

ahahhaha grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by haffaze777(m): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
this weak me
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by pasol4real(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
AworiLagosian:

Are you sure he didn't mention their pythagoras head shapes, Crescent/half moon shaped upper lips, brashness, yam legs, malformed short hands and generally poor couture sense.
My aunt is married to an SA man, so yeah I hear the analysis of Nigerian tribes everyday.

Stop lying South Africans know Igbos are the worst species inhabiting the whole of Nigeria, hahaha they even know you people better than some tribes living with us in Nigeria here. .lol, besides why should a South African shuld be concerned about anybody's light skin? All of South Africa's tribes are naturally lighter than Igbos. Fact.
Thats the problem with afonjas.they never leave their comfort zones( brown roof republic ) to other places just Like the pigs never leave their slums.
Go to sa n See how sa girls kill themselves just to date an igbo guy.
N for ur info south africans are both fair n dark in complexion .
Food for thought for ur ignorant unexposed mind .

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by AworiLagosian: 10:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

Thats the problem with afonjas.they never leave their comfort zones( brown roof republic ) to other places just Like the pigs never leave their slums.

Oooh so it is Igbos that are not both fair and dark in complexion? lol is it Zulus that are darker than Igbos or Xhosas or Tswanas?
All Igbos are afins na, you go fear fear.

Haha that people are chasing some Igbos to spend out of their drug money does not mean shit mr South African expert.
Before this week runs out, we will still hear of that Igbo druggie peddler killed somewhere in SA - just watch out. cheesy Mr exposed developer.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Deban: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
It is one thing to develop and another to buy. Most properties in Ikoyi, Lekki are owned by the Ibos. Yoruba's only delude themselves to think that they own Lagos. It is a no man's land. The developers develop for the Ibo cash crow to buy.
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by hilroy: 10:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
kenex4ever:
Dirty charcoal faced boy,
Since u assumed I am Igbo because anybody dat goes contrary to afonja is igbo, Take statistics from today, Take a sample of 500 Igbos and Yorubas then compare their standard of living then you will know which of the two tribes has a higher poverty rate, u will b surprised.

[img]https:///media/7-20-2015/x-50gG.gif[/img]

grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Jetleeee: 10:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
Deban:
It is one thing to develop and another to buy. Most properties in Ikoyi, Lekki are owned by the Ibos. Yoruba's only delude themselves to think that they own Lagos. It is a no man's land. The developers develop for the Ibo cash crow to buy.

Before, na una develop am. Now, na una dey buy am

You no get shame. Na why you chow that slap grin cheesy

22 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Customer80: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Of what gain does one get from insulting an ethnic group? it's anyway I was once into tribal fight with eggheader, superstar etc but I didn't gain anything from the fight

enweghi uru no n'ime ihe ndia
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ODVanguard: 10:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

Yinmu. You and I know that your imaginary 'south-african colleague' never said anything of such, coz SouthAfricans are well aware that you lots run the drug-trade in their country and indeed the whole of Africa (#Fact). But peep this, An Asian interrogator is on record for calling out Igbos as the curse of not only Nigeria but Africa. And dude, I promise you that I didn't make that up (like you did in your post without proof) coz I have iron-clad proof right here. Scoot over the timeline of the footage below to 5:09 and weep for your people. undecided lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by hilroy: 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

8 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by playtheblues(f): 10:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
If I hear that you did not include Odutola on the list?!!! Are you okay
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by FisifunKododada: 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

So women chasing drug dealers is an achievement in Potorpotor Republic?

15 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by pasol4real(m): 10:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
AworiLagosian:

Oooh so it is Igbos that are not both fair and dark in complexion? lol is it Zulus that are darker than Igbos or Xhosas or Tswanas?
All Igbos are afins na, you go fear fear.

Haha that people are chasing some Igbos to spend out of their drug money does not mean shit mr South African expert.
Before this week runs out, we will still hear of that Igbos druggie peddler killed somewhere in SA - just watch out. cheesy Mr exposed developer.
Meanwhile à dirty afonja pig was killed yesterday in the same south africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ipodstinks: 10:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
Stingman:

You will weep if you take statistics of those living in those properties in your better areas. I am form SS and five of my family members own and live on their properties in Lekki...
Uhnn, chukwuki funra ra re.
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by hilroy: 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Deban:

Another one

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by pasol4real(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
FisifunKododada:

So women chasing drug dealers is an achievement in Potorpotor Republic?

No See the reason Why they keep chasing after igbos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.