Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,542 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers - Properties (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers (83739 Views)

Be Very Careful Of All These Big Real Estate Developers In Nigeria. / 7 Leading Real Estate Developers In Lagos / How To Identify, Check Fake Estate Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Funkybabee(f): 9:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
tishbite41:
noo o, wetin concern agbero with overload. I'm angry with my kinsmen who own properties outside Igbo land.

I see!!!! I knew before cuz if u live there u won't be able to analyse that kind number, as if na u buy that percentage......U better don't let ur brother wey dey live there deceive u, that dey get properties for lag cuz if there also hustle is real they would hv cm home to build small house even if it's a 'palabara'

And Do not angry with them, u know it ain't easy to live in a barren land Maybe them sharp than u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Legendaryarcher(f): 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
TimeMod3:
Someone is ovulating. Lol
she's never even been to Lagos. kpele
why the quote, dnt tell me ur pained undecided
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by AworiLagosian: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Stingman:

You will weep if you take statistics of those living in those properties in your better areas. I am form SS and five of my family members own and live on their properties in Lekki...

Ok, what of me whose family members also own more than 40 choice properties in the same Lekki. ?
Oya who owns more? 5 or 40? lol.\

Besides, mr SS we are talking of Igbos here not SS. Thanks!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by enugu419: 9:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
wristbangle:

This is the reason why your clans would remain 3rd class citizens in this country with your arrogant and overbloated behaviour. Other tribes are also huge investors in the state but u would never hear them chestbeating like useless orangutan. Are u guys synonymous with gorilla gregorian behaviour?

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooo grin

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ipodstinks: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
this is why we say most flat heads are brain dead illiterate.
I blame too much piss guzzling for this. cheesy

are they estate developer?

How many great architecture can you say those people have in lagos?
How is doing business make you a state developer.

If I rent a shop built by someone else for business, does that make me a developer?

Why did you think op didn't add the likes of dangote or otedola?
I wonder o. If by his definition, then, adeleke, wizzkid, k1, many more yorubas that bought properties in US, Europe and other American countries are developer as well. Truly, ipob youth are dumb in nature.

16 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by enugu419: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Stingman:

You will weep if you take statistics of those living in those properties in your better areas. I am form SS and five of my family members own and live on their properties in Lekki...

"I am from SS....."

Nigga why you lying? lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by kenex4ever(m): 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
AworiLagosian:

lol Yorubas have left the slums of Ajegunle exclusively for Igbos and Some SS people.
lol, we started it, but you people came and ruined it....so we left it for you people and went to better areas.

We Yorubas don't like living in a place with too many Igbos. observe and you will notice it too.

U most likely dont live in lagos. Na only mouth una get

The way una dey use mouth move mountain for nairaland dey make me if i see ur people dey beg me money and other things every day for real life i go dey laugh. But it wont stop me from helping though.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by AworiLagosian: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
kenex4ever:

U most likely dont live in lagos. Na only mouth una get

The way una dey use mouth move mountain for nairaland dey make me if i see ur people dey beg me money and other things every day for real life i go dey laugh. But it wont stop me from helping though.

mr Developer who hawks gala, Fanyogo and pirated disks in real life, how far?

The day I got to Aba the so called "Japan of Africa" for the first time, I was disappointed beyond measure...lol Igbos are the only ones I know who can claim they civilized the whole of Africa online but in real life were semi bantu tree jumping apes. cheesy

hahaha I no fit laff.
The SE remains the poorest geopolitical zone in the South, Take it or leave it hot.

25 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ipodstinks: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
cashlurd:
No matter how authentic the list may or may not be.... The fact remains that the South easterners play a very big role in the development of Lagos. Those listed above build those estates and how many Yoruba people live in them?? Most are habited by igbos(fact).
Lagos development is not just the real estate. There can't be any thriving real estate sector without a good amount of thriving Enterprises and business outfits that would lead to mass employment and a subsequent search for accommodation. This all important function of 'mass Enterprise" is the reason why all sectors of Lagos are developing. The Igbos remain the highest investors in lagos. Whether some people like it or not.
Nice one, I love how you are shifting your goal post hehehehehe.

12 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by enugu419: 9:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
AworiLagosian:

mr Developer who hawks gala and Fanyogo in real life, how far?

The day I got to Aba the so called "Japan of Africa" for the first time, I was disappointed beyond measure...lol Igbos are the only one i know who can claim they civilized the whole of Africa online but in real life were semi bantu tree jumping apes. cheesy

hahaha I no fit laff.
The SE remains the poorest geopolitical zone in the South, Take it or leave it hot.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by EponOjuku: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Igbos are loud-mouthed braggarts.

There's no history in the entire universe whose civilization was traced to the Igbos.

Yorubas had the Oyo Empire, Binis had the Bini Empire, The Igbos only have the village square where they planted trees.

Someone whose ancestors didn't have a record of building edifices, kingdoms or monuments now wants to claim development of Lagos.

When they were using cocoa money to develop Lagos, your fathers were still living in trees and learning how to pronounce human sounds.

Nonsense!

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by tishbite41(m): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Funkybabee:

I see!!!! I knew before cuz if u live there u won't be able to analyse that kind number, as if na u buy that percentage......U better don't let ur brother wey dey live there deceive u, that dey get properties for lag cuz if there also hustle is real they would hv cm home to build small house even if it's a 'palabara'

And Do not angry with them, u know it ain't easy to live in a barren land Maybe them sharp than u
words of an angry woman. enjoy your self. as I said earlier, I no like wahala
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by FanYogo1(f): 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
AworiLagosian:

The day I got to Aba the so called "Japan of Africa" for the first time, I was disappointed beyond measure...lol Igbos are the only one i know who can claim they civilized the whole of Africa online but in real life were semi bantu tree jumping apes. cheesy

hahaha I no fit laff.

Did you call? angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
why the quote, dnt tell me ur pained undecided
What?

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by AworiLagosian: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
FanYogo1:

Did you call? angry

loool.

11 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by sentio2020: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
PROMO SALE OF BLOCK 26 at Lagoon Park Garden Estate located by Abijo GRA AJAH, Consisting of 20 plots of 650sqm. Plots in the Estate are valued at N5million (sandfilled).Hurry for this wont last. Promo: Price: N2.5m/plot. For further detail Call 08023388973
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Legendaryarcher(f): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
TimeMod3:
What?
tssssssssss
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by FanYogo1(f): 9:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Chaiii Yorubas una wicked for this thread o. Me wey don dey tell my villagers I get mansion for Lagos.
I was never here *rides off in my fanyogo bike*

13 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Omofunaab2: 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
AworiLagosian:

Ok, what of me whose family members also own more than 40 choice properties in the same Lekki. ?
Oya who owns more? 5 or 40? lol.\

Besides, mr SS we are talking of Igbos here not SS. Thanks!

That guy is not from the South South... Na confirm Potor flat head .. . And I'm sure he doesn't have any family that owns shiit in lagos

14 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by kenex4ever(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
AworiLagosian:

hahaha I no fit laff.
Dirty charcoal faced boy,
Since u assumed I am Igbo because anybody dat goes contrary to afonja is igbo, Take statistics from today, Take a sample of 500 Igbos and Yorubas then compare their standard of living then you will know which of the two tribes has a higher poverty rate, u will b surprised.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by bakynes(m): 9:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Igbos are good people but you people should learn to stop boasting what you are not. In my street here in Ikeja not one Igbo man own a house here, they only rented. You own houses here in Lagos but it definitely cannot be up to what the Yoruba's have, Yoruba's are silent achievers they believe if they are to be praised, it is outsiders who will praise them not Self-praising and boasting like Igbos do.

19 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by FisifunKododada: 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
ODVanguard:

Capital oil branches you say? What tha funk is that?? Or you meant to say Capital oil gas/filling stations? Why do you people like to lie like this? Asides the capital oil mega station on lagos-ibadan express way, the one at mushin-isolo, and the okota link road one, abeg wey these '300' capital oil 'branches' in Lagos?? Oando alone has more filling stations in Lagos than capital oil does in the entire country (including the SE), not to mention Forte Oil and Con Oil which are all Yoruba owned. Even the abo.ki owned MRS sef has more stations in Lagos than Capital Oil does. You people can lie for Africa.

Egbon why u wicked like dis now?

20 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by AworiLagosian: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
kenex4ever:
Since u assumed I am Igbo because anybody dat goes contrary to afonja is igbo, Take statistics from today, Take a sample of 500 Igbos and Yorubas then compare their standard of living then you will know which of the two tribes has a higher poverty rate, u will b surprised.

shut up and stop pulling statistics out of your stinky hairy ass, mr yellow pug face. grin
since you are not igbo, what are you then? Akwunakwuna tribe? abi your tribe has no name?

If I pull out real statistics done by social-science global experts on Nigeria now, you will be souting that it is a Lagos-Ibadan media list.lol

Go and check the UN multidimensional poverty index for Nigerian states and come back.
Igbos live better off than Yorubas in their dreams, that is why they have all migrated out of the SE into the SW in search for greener pastures na. SHouldn't it be the other way round? mr faceless tribe.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Funkybabee(f): 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
tishbite41:
words of an angry woman. enjoy your self. as I said earlier, I no like wahala

U done vex bro!!!!no be fight nah...

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by FisifunKododada: 9:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
kenex4ever:

Wetin dis one dey talk?

14 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by pasol4real(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Basic123:

Igbo people self grin

chest beating over little achievement!

so linda ikeji is the only banana island resident?

where is :

wale adenuga

kola abiola

iyabo obasanjo

??

Look at this one naming ppl who stole his common wealth.
name one afonja blogger that stays there
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by madridguy(m): 10:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jetleee and others don turn the thread to something else grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by FisifunKododada: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jetleeee:
Shallout to all the potor deveropers that are land owners on the Internet but Gala ambassadors offline. I see y'all

Even Shinedu that sells plantain chips to me when I want to enter bus at Agboju is a land deveroper

Jet honestly u no go kill me b4 my time grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by kenex4ever(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
AworiLagosian:

shut up and stop pulling statistics out of your stinky hairy ass.
since you are not igbo, what are you then? Akwunakwuna tribe? abi your tribe has no name?

If I pull out real statistics done by social-science global experts on Nigeria now, you will be souting that it is a Lagos-Ibadan media list.lol

Go and check the UN multidimensional poverty index for Nigerian states and come back.
Igbos live better off than Yorubas in their dreams, that is why they have all migrated out of the SE into the SW in search for greener pastures na. SHouldn't it be the other way round? mr faceless tribe.
Good night.
No need for talks, go and hustle hard, if u finally make it probably me n u would b friends. No time for bragging about tribes with empty stomach.

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by tishbite41(m): 10:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Funkybabee:

U done vex bro!!!!no be fight nah...
lol.. I no vex miss funky

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by tishbite41(m): 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
kenex4ever:
Good night.
No need for talks, go and hustle hard, if u finally make it probably me n u would b friends. No time for bragging about tribes with empty stomach.
chai, murder
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
tssssssssss
Sense fall on you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

"My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.