Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,582 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers (83740 Views)

Be Very Careful Of All These Big Real Estate Developers In Nigeria. / 7 Leading Real Estate Developers In Lagos / How To Identify, Check Fake Estate Developers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by AworiLagosian: 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

Meanwhile à dirty afonja pig was killed yesterday in the same south africa

Yes na. When you Igbos have destroyed the reputation of honest Nigerians in the place with all your illegal activities. They now think all Nigerians there are criminals, including all the Yoruba students, IT apprentices, Company Managing directors and University professors.Meanwhile, the Yoruba guy killed was fresher than 90% of Igbos I see day to day and this one is here calling him dirty.

That is what we have to endure for sharing the same nationality with you backward crime infested lots.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Deban:
It is one thing to develop and another to buy. Most properties in Ikoyi, Lekki are owned by the Ibos. Yoruba's only delude themselves to think that they own Lagos. It is a no man's land. The developers develop for the Ibo cash crow to buy.

Ya red water republic case seems irredeemable, I swearrr grin
I doubt you studied nor read the info provided by the Op.

11 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by FisifunKododada: 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

No See the reason Why they keep chasing after igbos.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
ODVanguard:

Yinmu. You and I know that your imaginary 'south-african colleague' never said anything of such, coz SouthAfricans are aware that you lots run the drug-trade in their country and indeed the whole of Africa (#Fact). But peep this, An Asian interrogator is on record for calling out Igbos as the curse of not only Nigeria but Africa. And dude, I promise you that I didn't make that up (like you did in your post without proof) coz I have iron-clad proof right here. Scoot over the timeline of the footage below to 5:09 and weep for your people. undecided lipsrsealed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dASnWhwzL-Y

LMMAAOOO grin grin

8 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by lastempero: 10:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
Biko nde igbo, u people should stop threatening our afonja brothers in their own land in as much NDE Igbo owns houses there doesn't make us the owners of Lagos.they sound so restless
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 10:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
ipodstinks:
[s][/s]Boring. Trying to deviate from topic.
lol igbos own lagos and evrytin arnd it
now do d needful and respect ur masters
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ogaJona(m): 10:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
scholes0:

Abi ooo.
Didn't you read what I wrote my brother.

Afonjas are in trouble, lol.

Lagos is ours, everyone knows that, don't mind them and their fake publication. grin
lol abi sorry bro nah now I read am well
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Deban: 10:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
It is one thing to develop and another to buy. Most properties in Ikoyi, Lekki are owned by the Ibos. Yoruba's only delude themselves to think that they own Lagos. It is a no man's land. The developers develop for the Ibo cash owners to buy.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by MasterKim: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
lastmaster:
I hate nairaland
Shukudi, no go hang ursef o.
chai! Dz afonja pipul won make dz guy comit swicide grin
D bashing much sotay d guy hate nairaland sharperly grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by FisifunKododada: 10:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Deban:
It is one thing to develop and another to buy. Most properties in Ikoyi, Lekki are owned by the Ibos. Yoruba's only delude themselves to think that they own Lagos. It is a no man's land. The developers develop for the Ibo cash owners to buy.

I love the way you lie

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by MasterKim: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Deban:

no mind dem. we own 97.5% of d houses in Lagos. We no just like bragging grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 11:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin

Jah bless the Op for decimating and terminating over a decade brown water republic people lies. grin grin grin

cool cool
If I hear famm again from those portor boiz again, eh! grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 11:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
FisifunKododada:

I love the way you lie

You guys, una no wellli at all grin
Abeg. Make una free my guy oo. You guys need to temper mercy with Johnson abeg. He needs the ego to recover from the injury. E easy You guys have inflicted so much harm. Free am oo... free my guy grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
EponOjuku:
Igbos are loud-mouthed braggarts.

There's no history in the entire universe whose civilization was traced to the Igbos.

Yorubas had the ilorin emirate of thier gambari masters, Binis had the Bini Empire, The Igbos only have the village square where they planted trees.

Someone whose ancestors didn't have a record of building edifices, kingdoms or monuments now wants to claim development of Lagos.

When they were using cocoa money to develop Lagos, your fathers were still living in trees and learning how to pronounce human sounds.

Nonsense!
fixed

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by FisifunKododada: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

You guys, una no wellli at all grin
Abeg. Make una free my guy oo. You guys need to temper mercy with Johnson abeg. He needs the ego to recover from the injury. E easy You guys have inflicted so much harm. Free am oo... free my guy grin grin

Okay - na ya faze I dey look o!

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
pasol4real:

Afonjas are superior grin grin grin grin
Chai wonders shall never end
Am sure even to u it sounds odd n weird.
I will answer u with what my south african colleague in the office said to me one day .
He said this and i quote "i identify the igbos by the look of their skin,they are usually fresh ,clean n look well fed .
While the others especially the Yorubas look untidy n hungry"
No be me talk am o na southafrican Man talk am
grin grin grin
nwanne dia dirtiness n cowardice is legendary
not forgetting dia skull mining,fraud and betrayal ways
chai just one tribe
and to crown it all dia gambari lords have an emirate in dia land
AFONJA EEEH

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by YungMillionaire: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
The Yorubas on Nairaland are vicious mudafvckers -please temper justice with mercy. U na no get chill o. Abeg we Itshekiris are not interested in claiming Lagos it belongs Yorubas FULLY.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by totit: 11:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
FisifunKododada:

Okay - na ya faze I dey look o!

Thank you my brother. Just trying to avoid this,below :

Thanks mehnn grin

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by hilroy: 11:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Leez:

grin grin grin
nwanne dia dirtiness n cowardice is legendary
not forgetting dia skull mining,fraud and betrayal ways
chai just one tribe
and to crown it all dia gambari lords have an emirate in dia land
AFONJA EEEH

[img]https:///media/5-12-2015/AnaNA6.gif[/img]

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by scholes0(m): 11:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jetleeee:
Fun fact: For those who do not know, Olu Okeowo is the largest property owner in the whole Ikoyi, Parkview and Banana Island

Let me see any of you potor clowns come here and make noise about land again. Na pankere get all of una

Potor that don't own land outside Festac will come here and be disturbing us. Ordinarily, this shouldn't even be a topic. But because Yorubas have allowed them to create that false narrative without refuting it due to political correctness, they've started making it sound like a fact. In fact, some Yorubas have even be misled to believe potor own land in Lagos lol. Potor don't deal with facts, uncle shike is their source of info

They don't own up to 15% of land in Lagos. I SWEAR DOWN. My whole life living in Lagos, I've never met a potor landlord

Do they even own land in FESTAC?
Wasn't festac govt or am I missing something?

2 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Leez(m): 11:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
hilroy:

[img]https:///media/5-12-2015/AnaNA6.gif[/img]
ur brodas are already on d kanu thread
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Jetleeee: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
scholes0:

Do they even own land in FESTAC?

Yeah..the coscharis guy and some other potor millionaires bought huge acres of land there. They expanded the area basically. Not the regular riff-raffs making noise online tho. The place was originally built by the govt in 77 for FESTAC 77.

5 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by FisifunKododada: 11:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
totit:

Thank you my brother. Just trying to avoid this,below :

Thanks mehnn grin

You wicked gan - God forgive me for laughing

4 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by scholes0(m): 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jetleeee:

Yeah..the coscharis guy and some other potor millionaires bought huge acres of land there. They expanded it. Not the regular riff-raffs making noise online tho. They didn't build it. It was originally built by the govt in 77 for FESTAC 77.

Ohh okay.
Coscharis bought the land for residential buildings abi business?
What did he do with the land he bought?

1 Like

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by dfrost: 11:34pm On Oct 11, 2017
ALAYORMII:
Eku developing ooo

#After bragging about him and #uploading his pic here nd der, 6 months later u ar bck to being #Single...

#Aunty,how was ur I.T?
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by KanuIsCursed: 11:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
This afonja people are monsters,please forgive all my iPod brother nah play them they play with una

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by scholes0(m): 11:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
Weyinmi Edodo, the nimber one guy on the list is an Itsekiri. smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by bigfish3k: 11:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
AworiLagosian:

Yes na. When you Igbos have destroyed the reputation of honest Nigerians in the place with all your illegal activities. They now think all Nigerians there are criminals, including all the Yoruba students, IT apprentices, Company Managing directors and University professors.Meanwhile, the Yoruba guy killed was fresher than 90% of Igbos I see day to day and this one is here calling him dirty.

That is what we have to endure for sharing the same nationality with you backward crime infested lots.

but u are the ones begging us to be part of ur country. remember u sent ur soldiers to war to force us be part of u, so stop complaining and enjoy us
Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Jetleeee: 11:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
scholes0:

Ohh okay.
Coscharis bought the land for residential buildings abi business?
What did he do with the land he bought?

He bought the land, built houses on it and rented it.

There are very few property owners there. Most are just renters and squatters selling stuff in Alaba

To add to my previous post: After FESTAC 77, FG allotted the houses a la raffle. Some sold the houses, some retained theirs

So not everyone there built houses lol

8 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by Jetleeee: 12:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Themandator:

Bros , abeg where did you get this Gif from.... I Mo say na my Pipo j dey refer to hut laugh no let me rest

I created it myself

5 Likes

Re: The Real Developers Of Lagos: Top 30 Real Estate Developers by ipodstinks: 12:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Leez:

lol igbos own lagos and evrytin arnd it
now do d needful and respect ur masters
Okay, I don hear you. Person wey no get a bucket of water for him village they claim property in another man's land.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

"My Sister Sold My Land In Ogun" - Deported Man Who Came Back From Abroad / Average Number Of Blocks For A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Architectural Masterpieces From Black Lake House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.