Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,446 members, 7,816,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain (1791 Views)

Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience / Ladies: This Is Why U Must Investigate A Guys Source Of Income Before Dating Him / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by iamsammie(m): 7:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Recently meet this lady who was giving all the green lights, getting angry when I don't call, calling me sweet names only for me to make a move on her and I get the
"oh sorry, I'm not looking for a relationship right now"
I mean what the fu(k was all that about.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by chicagoPD(m): 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
It's their nature...they get high from it

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by gqboyy(m): 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
LMAO
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Adaumunocha(f): 8:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Happens... Sometimes its irritating when a guy comes directly to toast. Better to let it flow naturally. Just saying.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Safiaa(f): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
You need to get her to a mind state, where she's even the one asking you ' what are we? '

Play your cards right.

7 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Dillusionist(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
sorry for being fvcked up today..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Safiaa:
You need to get her a mind state, where she's even the one asking you ' what are we? '

Play your cards right.
hardly ever happens unless your game is tight, I will give u gist privately lemme bond with family offline
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Safiaa(f): 8:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Piiko:
hardly ever happens unless your game is tight, I will give u gist privately lemme bond with family offline
Yes it does happen. Happened a lot of times with me.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes it does happen. Happened a lot of times with me.
means you are soft and you don't love yourself enough, trust me if you did you won't think about dating or meaning a lot to someone, that question is a shot in the foot for females, when a lady asks "what are we??" she has definitely caught feelings.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Safiaa(f): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Piiko:
means you are soft and you don't love yourself enough, trust me if you did you won't think about dating or meaning a lot to someone, that question is a shot in the foot for females, when a lady asks "what are we??" she has definitely caught feelings.
hmm.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Safiaa:
hmm.

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Lalas247(f): 9:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
She wants you to try harder .... if she initially gave u green light ... hope still dey na u dey Jones
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
iamsammie:
Recently meet this lady who was giving all the green lights, getting angry when I don't call, calling me sweet names only for me to make a move on her and I get the
she Wants You To Say More Than That Na. Sweet Talk The Girl Na. Convince Her More... She Will Give In... Its Normal Na, just Push Harder
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by VERDA: 11:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Safiaa:
You need to get her to a mind state, where she's even the one asking you ' what are we? '

Play your cards right.

That question from a lady most times comes after sex, things need not be too complicated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by popefuse(m): 6:55am On Oct 12, 2017
Why most a guy past through hell be4 he wins her heart and there after you discover they ain't loyal. Bro I feel 4you oo that what happens when in there early20s. Deal with that.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 12, 2017
iamsammie:

Move on bro, no time for indecisiveness
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Nobody: 7:14am On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Nobody: 7:32am On Oct 12, 2017
Women love attention in case you didn't know.

Some women just like to test their beauty by stringing guys along.
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Nobody: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:

test their beauty, chineke

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

test their beauty, chineke

You don't even know women especially when everyone start saying they are fine that's when they start playing with guys up and down.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Nobody: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:

You don't even know women especially when everyone start saying they are fine that's when they start playing with guys up and down.

who care about what pple tells her...

tired with these lady, she will be rubbing her breast against his back, making eye contact at him, try to stalk him every he goes, calling him here and there, showin him all the blue, red, green light not until the guy make a move and hear *sorry i have a boyfriend* thunder wey go strike you all.....

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by iamsammie(m): 8:52am On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

who care about what pple tells her...

tired with these lady, she will be rubbing her breast against his back, making eye contact at him, try to stalk him every he goes, calling him here and there, showin him all the blue, red, green light not until the guy make a move and hear *sorry i have a boyfriend* thunder wey go strike you all.....
Guy you have been there, exactly what I'm experiencing.
This girl never fails to rub her breast against my body any time she gets the opportunity, touching me is now like normal to her and me I've just decided to ignore all because of this mixed signal Wahala

I don't have time to play cards well, she should carry her games and go.
I'd rather use my time to be more productive in my work and business than calculating a woman's mood and moves

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 12, 2017
iamsammie:

Guy you have been there, exactly what I'm experiencing.
This girl never fails to rub her breast against my body any time she gets the opportunity, touching me is now like normal to her and me I've just decided to ignore all because of this mixed signal Wahala

just don't woo a lady never
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by chiraqDemon(m): 11:54am On Oct 12, 2017
iamsammie:
That's how they do. There was this girl I liked n I told her but she was always telling me we can't date, I moved on n dated another girl n told her I love the girl n sharply cut communication with her. Next thing this girl started calling n saying I've got a babe n now I've forgotten ppl that are missing me, she started calling me baby n love n all those sweet names and even started suggesting meetings/dates and stuff. Fast forward to when I broke up with my gf I decided to ask her out again n she said we r just friends. I just blocked her sorry azz n moved on.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by samtinx(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
you should have make her an FWB not making her your girlfriend might be in a relationship and would be very happy with the relationship and would be able to share her p*ssy @ any slight chance she get and if she did "Bleep with your brain",it's because you gave it to her cheaply

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by Sierusvirus(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
iamsammie:
Bro, don't mind them.
Showing a green light without her saying her intention shows she's not interested, the way I see it sha. she should know what she wants and go for it not you going for her.
You can as well give her green light without approaching her still she won't come. The question you should ask, why? ...... The answer is that she doesn't want to let her guard down.
My thought is, if she wants you, let her declare her intentions to you like if you want a girl, you declare yours to her.
I personally don't go for that mentality of, if she wants me, I go for her and if I want her, I still go for her.
Don't degrade yourself for a girl that is not of your pedigree. They will take advantage of you anytime anyday.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by iamsammie(m): 2:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rokia2:

If this is true then that is the most Insecure sh!t I've ever heard
String a guy along to test beauty and gain attention, rubbish angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by iLegendd(m): 2:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
iamsammie:
What kind of move did you make? Did you ask her out?
Re: Why Do Ladies Like To F#ck With A Guys Brain by chiraqDemon(m): 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
iamsammie:

If this is true then that is the most Insecure sh!t I've ever heard
String a guy along to test beauty and gain attention, rubbish angry
A girl once told me that she just likes feeling wanted and desired after I asked her why she doesn't just say no to guys. N she was talking and stringing 16 guys along at that time. I think that number is increasing. I told her so u r insecure n she got angry. I was like ur vex boil water?

(1) (Reply)

"I Really Enjoy Drawing Naked Humans" - Linda Uju Ken / Silly Ways Ladies Scare Men Away From Their Relationship!!! / How I Make Over 200k Every Month. Come And Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.