Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,431 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience (8449 Views)

No Man Can Be Trusted Anymore, My Experience With Some Men / See The Problem Most Handsome Guys Are Having With Ladies (pics). / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Ocholu: 2:11pm On May 16, 2022
When you jam a lady who's actually good in bed, who knows how to glide and swerve, who's responsive and not lying like a deadwood during kpanshing, who after coitus her thoughts doesn't just erase from your memory. Many men I know, will always ask for more.

But for me, I run away. I repeat, when I happen to meet any of these damsels, I flee. My reasons are numerous. But first;

I have come to a personal agreement that girls who really know how to f.ck a d.ck real good are not normal. Maybe, not even the creation of the Almighty. They can ride you to euphoria. Like trojan, tiredness doesn't run in their veins. So where are they getting such adrenaline from?

I remember my Ex, she's a perfect example of this. Sometimes, the only thing I do is to just set up my mamba jumbo for her. Then she'll climb on top, and wow... she cums and I cum. But I always cum first.

I flee away from good f.cking girls because this other lady nearly rendered me d.ckless. When she grabbed my d.ck, her Mouth Gig was so intensed that the aftermath left me in pains. My pen.s was paining me. Did she even chew my pen.s or something? Nah, I don't fvcking even know.
When she was done, immediately I thought I had already contracted an infection because my d.ck felt as though mentol was rubbed on it. I stopped picking her calls. Blocked her everywhere, even in the spiritual realm.

I won't be quick to forget Anna. She always wanted to f.ck me. In a day, sèx between us was from 5 times to infinity. The manner in which she raises her legs and folds up, giving me an unrestricted entrance to her juiciness. Hmm, my d.ck could literally feel her womb when I dig in. That's the only way she can cum. She likes it deeper. But me going deeper means me loosing my sanity.
You know, guys hit the gym while doing a lot of sit ups just to get six packs, with Anna, hitting the gym was never an option for me. Just after three days with her, I started to see some packs emanating from my stomach.

The other who's wild AF! Switching positions like it's formula 1. She introduced me to positions I've never seen. Even p.rnstars don't do that sh.t. After I nearly lost my arm trying to perfect one of her silly positions that was when it dawned on me that this lady isn't even normal. How can a real human be this wild?

I have stopped f.cking girls who are extremely good in bed. Yo!! I can't die on top p.ssy.

27 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Joezinho: 2:17pm On May 16, 2022
cheesy cheesy
If na to fvck toto be your problem, then you gat no problem bro... cheesy grin

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:21pm On May 16, 2022
Is that why we are here?

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Vinnie2000(m): 2:24pm On May 16, 2022
Lolss, very funny OP.
You see towtow, u dey run??
Your post reminds me of one Erigga's song lyric.
'Omo, no reason am o. Some Girls be like Fan. The way dem go blow David na so dem go take blow Sam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Nobody: 2:54pm On May 16, 2022
Children
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by DrFunmisticGlow: 2:59pm On May 16, 2022
Long epistle to tell us you are not good in bed.

It's a good thing to know your level and limits.

Lay low and stay humble brother!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Ocholu: 3:00pm On May 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lolss, very funny OP.
You see towtow, u dey run??
Your post reminds me of one Erigga's song lyric.
'Omo, no reason am o. Some Girls be like Fan. The way dem go blow David na so dem go take blow Sam.

Why I no go run bros?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Ocholu: 3:00pm On May 16, 2022
Sweetplum:
Children

Evening Newspaper.

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by ashawopikin(m): 3:12pm On May 16, 2022
Ocholu:
When you jam a lady who's actually good in bed, who knows who glide and swerve, who's responsive and not laying as a deadwood, who after coitus her thoughts doesn't just erase from your memory. Many men I know, will always ask for more.

But for me, I run away. I repeat, when I happen to meet any of these damsels, I flee. My reasons are numerous. But first;

I have come to a personal agreement that girls who really know how to f.ck a d.ck real good are not normal. Maybe, not even the creation of the Almighty. They can ride you to euphoria. Like trojan, tiredness doesn't run in their veins. So where are they getting such adrenaline from?

I remember my Ex, she's a perfect example of this. Sometimes, the only thing I do is to just set up my mamba jumbo for her. Then she'll climb on top, and wow... she cums and I cum. But I always cum first.

I flee away from good f.cking girls because this other lady nearly rendered me d.ckless. When she grabbed my d.ck, her Mouth Gig was so intensed that the aftermath left me in pains. My pen.s was paining me. Did she even chew my pen.s or something? Nah, I don't fvcking even know.
When she was done, immediately I thought I had already contracted an infection because my d.ck felt as though mentol was rubbed on it. I stopped picking her calls. Blocked her everywhere, even in the spiritual realm.

I won't be quick to forget Anna. She always wanted to f.ck me. In a day, sèx between us was from 5 times to infinity. The manner in which she raises her legs and folds up, giving me an unwarranted entrance inside juiciness. Hmm, my d.ck could literally feel her womb when I dig in. That's the only way she can cum. She likes it deeper. But me going deeper means me loosing my sanity.
You know, guys hit the gym while doing a lot of sit ups just to get six packs, with Anna, hitting the gym was never an option for me. Just after three days with her, I started to see some packs emanating from my stomach.

The other who's wild AF! Switching positions like it's formula 1. She introduced me to positions I've never seen. Even p.rnstars don't do that sh.t. After I nearly lost my arm trying to perfect one of her silly positions that was when it dawned on me that this lady isn't even normal. How can a real human be this wild?

I have stopped f.cking girls who are extremely good in bed. Yo!! I can't die on top p.ssy.
op, so you are telling me to run away from yoruba and akwa ibom girls? NEVER!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by ashawopikin(m): 3:15pm On May 16, 2022
Ocholu:

Evening Newspaper.

9 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 16, 2022
Ocholu:

Evening Newspaper.
Indomie

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Donald232(m): 3:22pm On May 16, 2022
Run kitikiti Run katakata!!!!!����
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Ocholu: 3:31pm On May 16, 2022
Donald232:
Run kitikiti Run katakata!!!!!����

Haha..
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Dfynboi: 3:41pm On May 16, 2022
See my niggi problem, upon all d numerous problem wey man dy face na ur own be ds??

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Paulianfa(m): 4:12pm On May 16, 2022
Ocholu:
When you jam a lady who's actually good in bed, who knows who glide and swerve, who's responsive and not laying as a deadwood, who after coitus her thoughts doesn't just erase from your memory. Many men I know, will always ask for more.

I won't be quick to forget Anna. She always wanted to f.ck me. In a day, sèx between us was from 5 times to infinity. The manner in which she raises her legs and folds up, giving me an unwarranted entrance inside juiciness. Hmm, my d.ck could literally feel her womb when I dig in. That's the only way she can cum. She likes it deeper. But me going deeper means me loosing my sanity.

U are wise, u see toto? No be one man biz, no mata how strong, tough, rough u be, pußssy go humble u.
I was boasting on how I knack one girl like that until she jumped out of my window not knowing that I was kidding. Mehn the returning match was horrible, she came back prepared to devour and destroy me, hmmmmm she almost killed me. Those memories hurts.

10 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Vinnie2000(m): 4:14pm On May 16, 2022
Ocholu:

Why I no go run bros?
E good as you run. Life is not about babes and p*ssy! Conserve ur energy for other things.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by BigYash: 5:57pm On May 16, 2022
Some dey say weda pussy na him problem. Una no dey fvck ? undecided Op dey share valid info,una dey form. Any girl wen good in bed,must have trained under different coaches. So,if you choose to wife such.. Oyo will likely be your case. Op its well with you.. You're doing well.. Let d vahulens begin..

15 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Qpid5(m): 6:12pm On May 16, 2022
I stop half way because I couldn't continue reading nonsense
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Ocholu: 6:22pm On May 16, 2022
Paulianfa:

U are wise, u see toto? No be one man biz, no mata how strong, tough, rough u be, pußssy go humble u.
I was boasting on how I knack one girl like that until she jumped out of my window not knowing that I was kidding. Mehn the returning match was horrible, she came back prepared to devour and destroy me, hmmmmm she almost killed me. Those memories hurts.

Haha.. Thanks you're still alive my gee.
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Ocholu: 6:23pm On May 16, 2022
BigYash:
Some dey say weda pussy na him problem. Una no dey fvck ? undecided Op dey share valid info,una dey form. Any girl wen good in bed,must have trained under different coaches. So,if you choose to wife such.. Oyo will likely be your case. Op its well with you.. You're doing well.. Let d vahulens begin..

Many of them are failing to decode the message.
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Ocholu: 6:24pm On May 16, 2022
Qpid5:

STFU!! Does your reading add any penny to my pocket?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Victerica(m): 6:28pm On May 16, 2022
These days, the only thing I think about is the mysterious nature of life...

Like, how did humans came into existence?

Why did God allow Deborah to die?

And many more...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Vinnie2000(m): 6:43pm On May 16, 2022
Qpid5:
Why did u now bother to read?
Did you not see from the headline dat the topic is sexual in nature?
Forming wat i dont know

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by BlueAir: 6:52pm On May 16, 2022
Ur body count is not from here. Hustle no pepper u?

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by capetownboyz(m): 8:30pm On May 16, 2022
BlueAir:
lmao
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by nerdfrost(m): 8:44pm On May 16, 2022
grin grin OP shey na straff be ur wahala??
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Ocholu: 8:53pm On May 16, 2022
BlueAir:

Mine is 4. You can read it from the thread. How about you sir, Mr Holier than Thou. What's your body count? 20, 100? Oh! You've lost count. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by BlueAir: 9:26pm On May 16, 2022
This one dey ment ni? Who call ur papa for talk here? undecided
Ocholu:

Mine is 4. You can read it from the thread. How about you sir, Mr Holier than Thou. What's your body count? 20, 100? Oh! You've lost count. SMH.
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Ocholu: 9:33pm On May 16, 2022
BlueAir:
This one dey ment ni? Who call ur papa for talk here? undecided

Your papa.
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Qpid5(m): 9:57pm On May 16, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Why did u now bother to read?
Did you not see from the headline dat the topic is sexual in nature?
Forming wat i dont know
You are now making me to read another nonsense and I don't like it.
It isn't about the topic being in sexual nature
Seeing the topic, one would think it carries good message but there is nothing serious in the right up
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by padi94(m): 10:13pm On May 16, 2022
Na wa o
Re: Reasons Why I Don't F.ck With Ladies Who Are Good In Bed Anymore - My Experience by Vinnie2000(m): 10:17pm On May 16, 2022
Qpid5:

You are now making me to read another nonsense and I don't like it.
It isn't about the topic being in sexual nature
Seeing the topic, one would think it carries good message but there is nothing serious in the right up
Ogbeni goan Sit down!
Which message were u hoping for in a Post with such headline
If u need Messages, go religion section.
No be only right up. Na Left down!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Recounts Worst S*x She’s Ever Had With A Short Man(pics) / Uju Stella The Lady Burna Boy Got Pregnant Showoff Her Big Backside & Huge Boob / I'm Ready To Marry!! Help Me Choose Between These To Ladies.(pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.