Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,437 members, 7,836,751 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

This Is How My Guy Did It To Her But One Mistake Is That... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How My Guy Did It To Her But One Mistake Is That... (692 Views)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? / What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / I Caught My Guy's Fiancee In Another Man's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is How My Guy Did It To Her But One Mistake Is That... by honestprofits: 7:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
My guy was talking to her about this new busisess opportunity in town but she brushed him up as not beign serious. Now this is exactly what the guy said. The babe just the do shakara sha until he explained this

But believe me, this is true

This is new, and launched July 2017 officially

Just google : "TONY KJD DOLLAR METHODS" or visit www.tonykjd..com
Re: This Is How My Guy Did It To Her But One Mistake Is That... by jacyhelen(f): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Olodo

(1) (Reply)

Can You Call This Honey? / Some Steps To Get The Right Woman To Marry:for Men / Tonto Dike Reacts To Mompha And Hushpuppy's Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.