Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,119 members, 7,814,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Do You Support What This Guy Did? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Support What This Guy Did? (66087 Views)

What A Guy Did To Me At Iwo Road Ibadan, A Bitter Experience. / Ladies, What Would You Do If A Guy Did This To You On Valentine's Day? (photos) / What A Guy Did To A Lady For Telling Him Thank You After Fetching Water For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Support What This Guy Did? by FalseProphet1(m): 12:47pm On Aug 10, 2023
Let's hear your contributions.

Connie: "She cheated on me, I never left immediately, I made sure I've impregnated her, named my son, gave her good life for 1 year, then when I found someone better, I left her reminding her that I can't marry a cheater. She's now a single mother"

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by immortalcrown(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2023
A bigger idiot reporting a smaller idiot. Abi na pot calling kettle black.

You are heartless. You brought an innocent baby into the world to suffer the baby in an attempt to punish the baby's mother.

609 Likes 50 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by budaatum: 12:53pm On Aug 10, 2023
Did he names his son Cheater? If not he should have, to complete his stupid revenge that is likely to bite him back some day.

151 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by slawomir: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
Damnnn niggar

Too many emotional men this days

215 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by izonborn098(m): 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2023
No wahala as you give her memory to remember'' she will not forget you in a hurry''
You said ordinary relationship' but you billing him the way you will not bill your poor/rich dad at home'
Now the fish brain is a single mom because of food and cash.
Nigeria girls are too cheap.

42 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Efna55: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
Are you sure the baby is yours?

219 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is wickedness , too much anger for ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. If you can't cope with a partner's habit then you simply leave them , it's that simple.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by EyeCumInPiece: 1:03pm On Aug 10, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by GanagiBitrus: 1:06pm On Aug 10, 2023
Why bring an innocent boy into this unrelenting world just to vent your anger & frustrations.

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Candidlady: 1:21pm On Aug 10, 2023
izonborn098:
No wahala as you give her memory to remember'' she will not forget you in a hurry''
You said ordinary relationship' but you billing him the way you will not bill your poor/rich dad at home'
Now the fish brain is a single mom because of food and cash.
Nigeria girls are too cheap.

Were you stoned when you wrote this thing undecided

19 Likes

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by izonborn098(m): 1:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Dey play''
Candidlady:

Were you stoned when you wrote this thing undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by virginprincess(f): 1:38pm On Aug 10, 2023
This post just confirms how senseless and heartless most Nigeria men are,how can you bring an innocent child into the picture just because you want revenge on your gf,it doesn't make any sense.

47 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by jeromestarks: 2:58pm On Aug 10, 2023
This is the best thing to do to a cheating woman.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by jeromestarks: 2:59pm On Aug 10, 2023
virginprincess:
This post just confirms how senseless and heartless most Nigeria men are,how can you bring an innocent child into the picture just because you want revenge on your gf,it doesn't make any sense.

The baby of a cheating woman is not innocent: it is her blood. Whatever comes out of her is contaminated. It's like a wine from a dirty cup - it's no good use.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Candidlady: 3:03pm On Aug 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

And what's the best thing to do to a cheating man you stvpid biri undecided

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by izonborn098(m): 3:12pm On Aug 10, 2023
U be sharp nigga.
Atleast she pay for the dividend of her billing and the cash he spent on her'
jeromestarks:

the man is a correct manchi'' before the useless fish brain fool take advantage of him.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by jeromestarks: 3:15pm On Aug 10, 2023
Candidlady:

Forgiveness!
It's best for the wife to forgive her cheating husband if not, she will still suffer.

She divorce him - she suffers.
She ignores him (he will just go outside more) - she suffers.

She quarreled him - she suffers.

No matter how you skin it, forgiveness is the best way out for her or else, she suffers like you will suffer for calling me biri.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Candidlady: 3:19pm On Aug 10, 2023
jeromestarks:

Forgiveness!
It's best for the wife to forgive her cheating husband if not, she will still suffer.

She divorce him - she suffers.
She ignores him (he will just go outside more) - she suffers.

She quarreled him - she suffers.

No matter how you skin it, forgiveness is the best way out for her or else, she suffers like you will suffer for calling me biri.

Trash

Black ugly biri that is what you are

Do have a lovely day

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Zigzagman: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Also, where are these men finding such women like this ?

OP, you are dealing with emotional trauma and you need help. You need to learn how to reshape your trauma and not plant seeds that will destroy the future of your family.

I'll advise you watch these conversations and listen to the counsel you can apply in your personal life.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjG7yR_k3wQ

There's a reason why the elders say that he who want to revenge should first dig two graves. Truly you have been betrayed but you're obviously not a saint yourself. If you can't forgive her, then don't ruin the lives other people.

If you have a daughter, would you sit idly by and watch a young man leave her with a son to raise by herself.

Life is not worth wasting on bitterness.

Things will get better.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Zigzagman: 3:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Candidlady:

Hmmn na WA o
Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by blaquemyc: 4:29pm On Aug 10, 2023
She's not clean enough to be his wife but she's clean enough to bear his seed. Isn't that foolishness overload? Mumu man.

22 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by wunmi590(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2023

Foo.l and he was happy that he had a child with somebody who cheated on him and left his son with her...

Some guys are not yet mature, why not let her know, so that she can carry her whala go..

No you will still be feeding her because she has your son...

Mumu man

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Chidish and irresponsible man will always look for excuses. Alpha male wannabe. Why bringing baby into it when you know you won't want to take his or her responsibilities, and to make it worse, deliberately done. I repeat, it's childish and irresponsible boy that will do that. She cheated, dumb her immediately if you feel like if not get lost.

I don't believe the story anyway.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
virginprincess:
You've said it all.
A very foolish and stupid revenge.
A mumu boy he is.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
You don't love your son 😏

1 Like

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by WhisperedNoise: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
Very foolish guy. Imagine impregnating someone out of spite.
Bro, you're weak and evil. You don't deserve to be called a man, at best, you're a BOY!

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by donziller(m): 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
4 ur mind u don do better thing abi, u name suppose enter mumu Guinness book of record, mbe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:23pm On Aug 10, 2023
What a Mumu and Foolish Boy ranting.....

Meanwhile,
As seen somewhere on cyberspace......

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by Moneyyman: 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
Madness.

Now you've created a child born out of wedlock, jeopardised his future, and possibly setting up another woman for problems in the future.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Support What This Guy Did? by BoldBrainz(m): 8:24pm On Aug 10, 2023
IconicR:
This is wickedness , too much anger for ordinary boyfriend and girlfriend relationship. If you can't cope with a partner's habit then you simply leave them , it's that simple.

Rose, let nairaland breathe.. grin!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did I Goof? My Experience With A Lady I Love. / Ghanaian Lady Strips Unclad To Curse Her Boyfriend Who Dumped Her (Video) / Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.