Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. (1037 Views)

Keeping Your Penis In One Place Will Solve 50% Of All Your Problems - Pharmacist / This Lady Vows To Destroy So Many Relationships This Yuletide / Lady To Spend 50% Of Her Salary On Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by NGBlogger: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
A Nigerian lady has made a decision to do something quite unusual for her boyfriend once she gets her first salary.

Eniola, has promised that she’s going to spend 50% of her first salary on her boyfriend who she says has been catering for her needs.

She took to her Twitter page to say this after her boyfriend helped her with transport fare to work.

She wrote;

When i get my first salary from this new job, I’m spending 50% on my boyfriend..cause he has been the one supporting me financially.
Lol so today bae was supposed to give me tfare to go to work but all the ATMs did not work so he gave me his ATM card and said Use it when you get to the nearest ATM that is dispensing knowing fully well he won’t be seeing me until Friday and he only had 1k with him.
I was even trying to suggest some solutions and he just said Babe you gotta to go, you are running late..i love yo and told the bike man to move.
He even paid the bikeman out of the 1k left with him.
My boyfriend is my number one fan and my hypeman..nigga has been so supportive.

Source:- http://www.thearticle.com.ng/viral-post/nigerian-lady-vows-spend-50-first-salary-boyfriend/

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by funnynation(m): 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
So?
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by MhizzAJ(f): 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Now that's a man

Some men are really trying and i respect those ones that are very supportive not like the stingy ones that would want your last kobo to fall to the ground for them.

Hope she keeps to her promise sha

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Garshyzee(m): 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
MhizzAJ:
Now that's a man

Some men are really trying and i respect those ones that are very supportive not like the stingy ones that would want your last kobo to fall to the ground for them.

Hope she keeps to her promise sha
Are u trying? sad
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by mrbillz(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Shout out to all the Loving Naija guys.

Honestly some guys will make you feel like "where av u been all my life".

I really have a soft spot for a caring guy
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by mofeoluwadassah: 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
you no spend ur first salary on ur parents na b.f you wan spend am for....sense go soon fall on you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by kingxsamz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
:/and so? How does this reduce the price of vaseline in the market?
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by kingxsamz(m): 8:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
:/and so? How does this reduce the price of vaseline in the market?
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Sixaxis: 8:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
folakemigeh:

Den why avnt we met?
Where were u all dis wyl? grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by DIKEnaWAR: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Did he go to social media to announce it before doing it? NO!

Be loyal, be humble and stay real.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by zulex880: 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
Atleast someone who appreciates our effort

Mary anywhere you are with my 40k, my Access bank atm and my Rolex may The wrath of sango in collaboration with Oduduwa fall on your head undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by AliHandsome(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
folakemigeh:

grin

Where is the soft spot? I'm caring.
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Flaghouse1: 8:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
folakemigeh:

You don Come again today ooo,me too I be caring guy ,if to say I never dey hooked up by madam and old papa youngie like me I for caring for you in funke akindele's voice grin grin grin grin shocked jm
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Divay22(f): 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
He deserves it babe.
Money fall on him the more
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Blackhawk01: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2017
grin cheesy grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flaghouse1:

You don Come again today ooo,me too I be caring guy ,if to say I never dey hooked up by madam and old papa youngie like me I for caring for you in funke akindele's voice grin grin grin grin shocked jm
u r not caring jor grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Flaghouse1: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
folakemigeh:
u r not caring jor grin

I will only care for you like my baby sister( last born)

Don't worry my thoughts and prayers are with you, at the appointed time God will send your coordinates to that young, charming, honest caring guy ,that will spoil you silly as you want
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flaghouse1:

I will only care for you like my baby sister( last born)

Don't worry my thoughts and prayers are with you, at the appointed time God will send your coordinates to that young, charming, honest caring guy ,that will spoil you silly as you want
Awwwwwnnnn that's so sweet!! Amen oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Flaghouse1: 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
folakemigeh:
Awwwwwnnnn that's so sweet!! Amen oo

When the guy show up make you invite me to come chop jollof rice oooo cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Flaghouse1:

When the guy show up make you invite me to come chop jollof rice oooo cheesy
I sure will wink

Do u hang out and drink?
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by P0intBlank(m): 12:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Cool. That Gee is the real OG
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Kimcutie: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
mofeoluwadassah:
you no spend ur first salary on ur parents na b.f you wan spend am for....sense go soon fall on you
You know her parents?
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by vikithor(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
na only fifty percent you wan spend or pay for your guy-groom's price?
see people that are stingy by a default setting.I know how much you will be paid,if you halfed the salary and spray it on your maga,(just the first month only ) will it ever equate all the ones you dey lie dey collect from him since methuselah and enoch left this earth.
how do i know you are stingy
1.given meagerly 50% to him or for him is too much (you feel so,)
2.thats why you are calling in for witnesses,including Jehovah's witness people
3.cos you reasoned that all you have been receiving from him(monies),either by hook or crook,is a trade by barter ,for opening- legs.
]4.it is not in a woman to spend,let alone share, with a man,hence feeling you are doing something gigantic for him
5.you intend to discontinue sharing with him your money,thats one of the reason for this valedictory public showmanship
6.i and other wisemen in this kingdom of romanceland shall be waiting for the day you will come lamenting."i...i ,after all i did for him,i gave him my all,even my salaries,everything,and he treated me this way...' me i will know say na lie,una dey lie.

proof me wrong,nne
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by frankkydee(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
folakemigeh:
I sure will wink

Do u hang out and drink?

hmmmmm!
Re: Nigerian Lady Vows To Spend 50% Of Her First Salary On Her Boyfriend. by Flaghouse1: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
folakemigeh:
I sure will wink

Do u hang out and drink?

Hanging out is a relative term to me, I don't stay out once it's past 7pm, auntie go beat me if i come home late ,for drinking that one difficult as I no get head for henessy cheesy grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy Needed Here / See All Alaafin’s Wives At His Daughter’s Traditional Wedding (photos+video) / What Your City Famous For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.