Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,872 members, 7,813,970 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

See All Alaafin’s Wives At His Daughter’s Traditional Wedding (photos+video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See All Alaafin’s Wives At His Daughter’s Traditional Wedding (photos+video) (1031 Views)

Dad Cries As He Gives His Daughter Away On Her Traditional Wedding Day(vid) / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See All Alaafin’s Wives At His Daughter’s Traditional Wedding (photos+video) by Olabode09: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2018
Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi held the traditional wedding for his daughter, Princess Rukayat Adeteju at the palace last weekend in the company of all his wives.

Oba Lamidi Adeyemi blessing his daughter at her traditional wedding

The daughter, Princess Rukayat Adeteju was given in marriage to her lover, Hakeem Folarin at the Oyo Palace.

Oba Lamidi Adeyemi sat with all his wives as he blessed his daughter on her wedding day.

https://dailyfamily.ng/see-all-alaafins-wives-at-his-daughters-traditional-wedding-photos/

Re: See All Alaafin’s Wives At His Daughter’s Traditional Wedding (photos+video) by OneStep3: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
I hear say you dey vex, you dey complain and you dey grumble say you never hammer. You no thank God ehn! You think say to see the middle of 2018 na moimoi? Boko Haram reach your side?
Abi you dey for plane crash? Benue community crisis reach you?
You no how many wey die for 2017 and even January till now? Ansa me naaa *...*
God give you good health. Naija no good, Naija no good, but you dey use iphone, techno, samsung, ipad and laptop, if at all you never get money buy car.
Abi you don see where person wey dey coma
for sick bed dey nairaland? Abi na blind man wan change DP or comment for nairaland, you still dey complain there?
Abi you don see where dead body dey do nairaland,
Facebook and Whatsapp for inside coffin? You better start thanking God now...
If you read this message and you no share am it
means you no dey
appreciate God..
Thanks to God oo!. PMB is the president
Me don share my own ooo "SAI BABA"

Grow up. Peace!
Re: See All Alaafin’s Wives At His Daughter’s Traditional Wedding (photos+video) by jaykins: 10:55am On Jul 26, 2018
I heard that Alaafin is looking for the 12th wife, if you are interested, please contact me.........seriously
Re: See All Alaafin’s Wives At His Daughter’s Traditional Wedding (photos+video) by Olabode09: 10:57am On Jul 26, 2018
jaykins:
I heard that Alaafin is looking for the 12th wife, if you are interested, please contact me.........seriously

why you self no go marry him abi you no like good things see all the wives they are beautiful
Re: See All Alaafin’s Wives At His Daughter’s Traditional Wedding (photos+video) by anibi9674: 11:02am On Jul 26, 2018
I can see this alafin wants to die young. ababoku you better run for your life.
Re: See All Alaafin’s Wives At His Daughter’s Traditional Wedding (photos+video) by jaykins: 12:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
I am a giver of good things, I love to share. i am not stingy
Olabode09:

why you self no go marry him abi you no like good things see all the wives they are beautiful
Re: See All Alaafin’s Wives At His Daughter’s Traditional Wedding (photos+video) by Ayobami7(m): 11:33am On Nov 14, 2018
This is my Comment

(1) (Reply)

Screenshot Your Phone And I'll Tell You The Name !!!!! / Banky W Wife, Adesua Etomi Joins Sweet Girls Association / Be Careful With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.