Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

What You Order On Konga And What They Supply - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What You Order On Konga And What They Supply (666 Views)

Is It Possible To Buy Fake Items On Konga And Jumia ? / Fakes All On Konga And Jumia / Konga And Yudala Merger In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What You Order On Konga And What They Supply by hermosa7: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
I don't know if this happens to me only, but I noticed that most times, Konga does not supply what you saw displayed on their website!
See what I ordered and what they supplied today!

Re: What You Order On Konga And What They Supply by Youngzedd(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
The worst part is that they won't call you to tell you the change of color.
Re: What You Order On Konga And What They Supply by hermosa7: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Youngzedd:
The worst part is that they won't call you to tell you the change of color.

It's not even a change of colour issue. They actually supplied a totally different, inferior thing. The other time I ordered for a writstwatch, what I got was very inferior to what they supplied. It's very frustrating.
Re: What You Order On Konga And What They Supply by morzook(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2017
there's a 7 days return policy. you can always return items that don't meet your expectations and you will get your money back. and you probably bought it from a seller on konga and not konga itself
Re: What You Order On Konga And What They Supply by hermosa7: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
morzook:
there's a 7 days return policy. you can always return items that don't meet your expectations and you will get your money back. and you probably bought it from a seller on konga and not konga itself

Seller on Konga and Konga, what's the difference.

You talk of 7 day return policy doesn't cancel the frustration of having your expectations dashed.
They should work on making their sellers sell exactly what they advertised.
Re: What You Order On Konga And What They Supply by hermosa7: 11:17am On Oct 12, 2017
morzook:

Seller on Konga and Konga, what's the difference.

The 7-day return policy doesn't cancel the frustration of having your expectations dashed.
They should work on making their sellers sell exactly what they advertised. The return policy is only true on paper in most cases.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Need Good Ideas For Online Businesses. / Best Strategy To Outrank Your Business Competitors / HR Transformation:strategic Business Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.