Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,826 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Body,soul And Spirit How Do They Work In A Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Body,soul And Spirit How Do They Work In A Man? (383 Views)

Oro Worshippers & Truth And Spirit Prophetic Church Clash In Lagos, One Dead / What Is The Difference Between Soul And Spirit? / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Body,soul And Spirit How Do They Work In A Man? by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
I believe this three makes up the man, the body,soul and spirit, but i dont really know how they works.
any one who can throw more light. i will really appreciate.
Re: The Body,soul And Spirit How Do They Work In A Man? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
I believe this three makes up the man, the body,soul and spirit, but i dont really know how they works.

People who hold to trinitarian teaching hold to the view that three component makes up a human - body, soul and spirit.

Your body is your flesh. At times the person himself is referred to as the soul (gen 2:7: ezek 18:4)

The spirit is the force that activates the body. It does to the body what electric does to a radio. Gen 2:7; Isai 42:5
Re: The Body,soul And Spirit How Do They Work In A Man? by shadeyinka(m): 12:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Omuneizzy6:
Your Body is You with the capacity of interacting with the Physical World

Your Soul is You with the capacity of interacting with Emotion, Will and Intellect

Your Spirit is You with the capacity of interacting with the Spiritual World.

In other words,
Your Body is like the Computer Hardware
Your Soul is like the Computer Software (Operating System and Application Softwares)
Your Spirit is like the Software interface between the Computer and the Manufacturer of the Computer

(1) (Reply)

The Most Encouraging Message You Will Receive Today / Still On Tithing - This Conversation Opens More Insights / Having Evidence.....But Choosing Grace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.