Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section (1055 Views)

What Attracts Women To Men? 11 Secrets / Nairaland Romance Section Slum Book 2017. [fill & Shoutout] / My Nairaland Romance Story: Two Nairalanders Wed (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Every forum attracts its members one way or another, some are attracted to Nairaland because of great stuffs by Explorers, tosyne2much, lalasticlala

some are attracted by the folly of airforce1, lefulefu, deadrat, dominique and others in their category

however, some aim to make FP but I am attracted by the beauty herein, people like Sinaj, dillusionist, missyqween, preetiex, phintohlar, divay22, elantraceey, safiaa, adaumunocha, peachess, some in this category gives me the zeal and material to masturbate more (thanks to their DP)except for Augustap that actually visited me.

what attracts you to Nairaland

cc heeyhun, ScotFree

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by tosyne2much(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is going to be nice
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
what attracts you
tosyne2much:
This is going to be nice
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
candlewax Hope u dont masturbate with Augustap's pix cos she's my sister.and safiaa no dey put pix for dp so u come u dey self-service to dat one?.yea elantraceey is lovely and pretty but dont masturbate to her pix or else na dane gun i go take find ucheesy.

2 Likes

Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by phintohlar(f): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Amazing
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by internationalman(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
My fellow wanksters.

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Op the Day You Self Service With Lalas247 picture, that Day your prick Go Drown Inside Hot red Oil
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by achivs(m): 8:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
coolwhat attract me most is the coment of other nairalanders.
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
whats amazing, the fact you make me cum or whaat?
nice chest by the way wink
phintohlar:
Amazing
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 11, 2017
candlewax:
i have seen Safiaa's pics. Augustap visited me, not just jerking off with her pix
so safiaa give u her pix? She ought to have shared it with the boyscheesy.ehn Augustap visited u:>.hope u didn't torch my sister:>
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
like you have monopoly on masturbating with her DP undecided
DeadRat:
Op the Day You Self Service With Lalas247 picture, that Day your prick Go Drown Inside Hot red Oil
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by AfonjaConehead: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pidgin2 02..her ikb is something else grin grin
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
How did I get here?

Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by phintohlar(f): 9:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
candlewax:
whats amazing, the fact you make me cum or whaat?
nice chest by the way wink
the fact that God will forgive you now
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by RSVP: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Honestly no one cool

Watin I dey find here sef I no know undecided
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
I dont fancy arson, we just had fun
lefulefu:
so safiaa give u her pix? She ought to have shared it with the boyscheesy.ehn Augustap visited u:>.hope u didn't torch my sister:>
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by LesbianBoy(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
lalas247 big hips and nyansh! i will like to fvck that girl! angry
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
ofcourse, I'm created in his image remember Gensis
phintohlar:
the fact that God will forgive you now
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
candlewax:
like you have monopoly on masturbating with her DP undecided
na Wa For You... Am Sure The Day World Will End, you Will Be Masturbating cool
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
i know that feeling, work towards that, i dont think she will resist forever
LesbianBoy:
lalas247 big hips and nyansh! i will like to fvck that girl! angry
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
never thought of that, like phintohlar said “amazing”
DeadRat:
na Wa For You... Am Sure The Day World Will End, you Will Be Masturbating cool
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
E fights grin

I don't think I joined nairaland because of anyone in particular grin

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Dasherz(f): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
What attracts me to nairaland is the fact that I get to have different opinions from people from all works of life for free with no stress ... it also affords me the chance to connect with different people I on a daily basis
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Topestbilly(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
cheesy

Badaoyeyemi grin

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by GeeString: 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
I joined nairaland to expand my cuntbase but its a pity that all the nairaland girls iv met are ALL broke & ugly.

No jokes.

One cannot even Bleep! Yes, ordinary Bleep which is all every slay queen has 2 offer us.

smh

1 Like

Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Masturbation is natural, parents here will notice that male kids often touch their genitals even at very tender age, the thing is that some frown at the act, you dont get pissed by nature。

dasherz, nice reason but do you or have you ebwr masturbated, dont crucify me, just curious
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Topestbilly(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:
I joined nairaland to expand my cuntbase but its a pity that all the nairaland girls iv met are ALL broke & ugly.

No jokes.

One cannot even Bleep! Yes, ordinary Bleep which is all every slay queen has 2 offer us.

smh

Your moniker and your comment are ugly and you want to meet fine girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by mofeoluwadassah: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
nobody attract me o....na me attract myself grin
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Lalas247(f): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thinking...
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by GeeString: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Topestbilly:

Your moniker and your comment are ugly and you want to meet fine girls.

Look at your dp...

You are proof humans originated from gorillas.
Re: What Attracts You Nairaland Romance Section by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
I feel your pain, they need it most but always pretending
GeeString:

No jokes.

smh

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her I Can't Marry Without Hurting Her..? / Nigerian Girls Are Angels, They Don't Cheat -Nigerian Man Claims / Who Is The Most Attractive Person You Have Ever Seen?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.