Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

Accepting Gifts From Other Guys - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Accepting Gifts From Other Guys (18706 Views)

Guys: Reasons Why Your Girl Dumps You For Other Guys. / ~ Guys: Reasons Why Ladies Dump You For Other Guys ~ / ONE Trick You Can Use To Get A Girl To Take You More Seriously Than Other Guys. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by Freiburger(m): 4:33pm On Mar 10, 2010
Guy, will you overlook your girlfriend when she is accepting gifts from other guys who 're also interested in her?
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:59pm On Mar 10, 2010
I think that's just wrong. . .It shows a lack of respect for your man!

I wouldn't be happy if my bf goes accepting gifts from girls interested in him. . .so why should I accept gifts from guys interested in me!

As a matter of fact. . .I make it a rule not to accept gifts from a dude I won't date or I'm not dating.
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by googles: 5:16pm On Mar 10, 2010
[size=13pt]not ideal. . . . . someday wen you cant afford to get her gifts those gifting guys will use their gifts to steal the gullible girl away undecided[/size]
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by omega25red(m): 5:24pm On Mar 10, 2010
if she is receiving gifts, chances are she is also recieving [size=34pt]DA Brick[/size]

1 Like

Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by 190: 6:49pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^

this is why i love omega~

too truthful like myself
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 10, 2010
Classical love-pedding. See what ojukokoro and innate sluttiness have turned some girls into. Imagine a girl's boyfriend 'manages' to buy her a $100 swatch and $80 wrangler shoes for her birthday while the other more prosperous goat-'friend' effortlessly gives her a $1200 gucci and $950 necklace to go with it. To whose di.c.k do you think her wayward pu.s.sy would owe more allegiance? Rubbish. She and her fellow myopic friends would even salivate at the IDIOTIC thought that, "if he could give so much with no strings attached as a 'friend', how much more when he's intimate with you". God help a broke man in a relationship. His fate is worse than a leper's.

1 Like

Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by sagluva(f): 8:53pm On Mar 10, 2010
i accept gifts from other guys who are interested in me. i dont see anything wrong with it. I always tell em that i have a bf and they always say no this is for u coz ur a great friend. wut r my supposed to do? as long as ur not buying gifts for the other guy then ur bf should not be mad, whose fault is it that other guys are toasting? the guy should be happy that other guys want his chick and it should make him work harder to keep her or she'll leave smiley

1 Like

Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
^^
See her greedy & deceitful mouth. Great friend kö, great would-be lay nii. "so that he will work hard or the girl will leave". Nonsense. So your love is for sale to the highest bidder? If you're called a love-peddler now you'd rant and cuss.

3 Likes

Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by 190: 9:46pm On Mar 10, 2010
pro1
im starting to like u
but u remain a foe cos u just wouldnt leave my woman alone for me~
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by 190: 9:51pm On Mar 10, 2010
sagluva:

i accept gifts from other guys who are interested in me. i dont see anything wrong with it. I always tell em that i have a bf and they always say no this is for u coz your a great friend. wut r my supposed to do? as long as your not buying gifts for the other guy then your bf should not be mad, whose fault is it that other guys are toasting? the guy should be happy that other guys want his chick and it should make him work harder to keep her or she'll leave smiley

Typical hustler!

2 Likes

Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by Nobody: 10:11pm On Mar 10, 2010
190 i don free googles for you. Just allow me make her photocopy and then you may keep the original.
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by sagluva(f): 10:31pm On Mar 10, 2010
pro01:

^^
See her greedy & deceitful mouth. Great friend kö, great would-be lay nii. "so that he will work hard or the girl will leave". Nonsense. So your love is for sale to the highest bidder? If you're called a love-peddler now you'd rant and cuss.
how are my greedy and deceitful because i accept gifts from friends? these guys know i'm in a relationship and are ok with being friends. If a friend gives u a bday gift ur supposed to say no? its rude, my love is not for sale to thehighest bidder but i'm tired of guys who feel dont respect and cherish their women. there are plenty of other guys who are ready to jump in so as a guy, if u know ur girl is being chased after alot of men, step ur game up, i am not talking about materialistic things here.
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by Pweety4me(f): 10:33pm On Mar 10, 2010
omega25red:

if she is receiving gifts, chances are she is also recieving [size=34pt]DA Brick[/size]
Lmao!d mind of a man nawa oo. . . grin
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by omega25red(m): 10:57pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

Lmao!d mind of a man nawa oo. . . grin
tell the truth now am i lying?
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by Pweety4me(f): 11:06pm On Mar 10, 2010
omega25red:

tell the truth now am i lying?
I dunno u tell me r u lying? tongue
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by omega25red(m): 11:09pm On Mar 10, 2010
Pweety4me:

I dunno u tell me r u lying? tongue
I'll take you indecisive answer as an unofficial co-sign to my initial comment
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by Freiburger(m): 11:25pm On Mar 10, 2010
pro01:

Classical love-pedding. See what ojukokoro and innate sluttiness have turned some girls into. Imagine a girl's boyfriend 'manages' to buy her a $100 swatch and $80 wrangler shoes for her birthday while the other more prosperous goat-'friend' effortlessly gives her a $1200 gucci and $950 necklace to go with it. To whose di.c.k do you think her wayward pu.s.sy would owe more allegiance? Rubbish. She and her fellow myopic friends would even salivate at the IDIOTIC thought that, "if he could give so much with no strings attached as a 'friend', how much more when he's intimate with you". God help a broke man in a relationship. His fate is worse than a leper's.

I also share the same opinion.
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by SUKKIE(m): 12:17am On Mar 11, 2010
What u dont wana eat,u dont sniff.A good gurl dont do such,however a real dude keeps his gurl happy with gifts among other thingz.
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by omega25red(m): 3:11am On Mar 11, 2010
SUKKIE:

however a real dude keeps his gurl happy with gifts among other thingz.
^^ you see this is the wrong attitude to have while dating because if being good means showering a woman with gifts then what do you expect the woman to do but have her hands open to collect more gifts.

dont start something you dont want to continue
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by Pweety4me(f): 3:19am On Mar 11, 2010
omega25red:

I'll take you indecisive answer as an unofficial co-sign to my initial comment
Well i can't really speak on behalf of all gurls but sometimes men just think way 2 deep into issues and make assumptions without actually knowing anything 4 a fact like u did. . . tongue i have not done the above b4 anywayz so sha my hands r clean. smiley
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by Nobody: 11:02am On Mar 11, 2010
Freiburger:

Guy, will you overlook your girlfriend when she is accepting gifts from other guys who 're also interested in her?

Because I have a conciense, I'm going to admit that it it wrong! No guy should be made to pass through that. If she wants to accept gifts from othr guys, she can as well go and date them!

That being said, I'd like to say something to Pro01

pro01:

Where do you get off calling people pr.sti.tutes and sluts, just because you dont agree with their actions Please try to contain your prejudice against women. All the vulgarites in the word won't cure your paranoia. tongue
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by uglyBetty1(f): 12:36pm On Mar 11, 2010
What of this scenario, a girl got a gift from her colleague who happens to be in a different zone, and the girl claims there is nothing between her and the guy, only the normal chatting and asking about work. What will she do, will she tell the B/F about the gift, of course the girl had already accepted the gift.

Who no like better thing and the girl can afford it, for the sake of peace in the relationship, i think she should let sleeping dogs lie or what do u think.
Re: Accepting Gifts From Other Guys by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
truth be told, as for me i have no right to question any woman that is not yet my wife on why she should
accept gifts from other guys even though they are interested in her,
for me the best thing to do is to calmly let her know that it's wrong and point her towards the danger of her actions
don't lead a man on if you are not interested in him, cos it could turn out nasty not to mention destroying your present relationship,

i believe if i can let her see reasons why she should not do a thing like that, and make her see my point of view then i'll solved the problem for good.
cos then i'll have succeeded in making her know the truth, like they say ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free.
thats how i handle my own issues, and i've never had a cause to doubt or quarrell with my girlfriend of over two and the half yrs now,
dialog is the key,

getting angry or giving rules and exceptions don't solve nothing cool

(1) (Reply)

I'm The Cutest Girl On Nairaland (check My Photos) / What’s The Craziest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You Just To Have Sex With You? / Meet The Guy With The Biggest Butts And Curves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.