Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations (18035 Views)

Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit / Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction / Gov. Jang - God Is Punishing Plateau For Her Sins (2) (3) (4)

Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by sweetguy10(m): 11:22am On Mar 11, 2010
What I am scared of is this religious crisis/War starting in Ilorin . My girlfriend schools there and she is telling me some shocking things going on in the shool , which shows that a religion crisis is Imminent. The VC of the school ordered all churches in the school to be destroyed , No more worship in the school premises , Whatever petty crime that Happened in the school is directed at the christian students as the cause , They are frustratring the christian students in every way .I hope and pray that God enters these Islam I.D.I.O.T.S potato head and won't let them Start doing the worst. I am really scared and worried for her and her Brother , Infact i told her to take my .37 magnum but she won't because she is scared of Pulling a trigger , I told her it's for her own security but she said NO . Something Bad is happening in Nigeria , let the christians too declare a Holy War on those Muslim .B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S. before they kill every living christians. According to one of Machiavelli's quotes , ATTACK IS THE BEST FORM OF DEFENCE , BUT BEFORE ALL ELSE BE ARMED.  angry angry angry

Useless Muslims , Awon oloshi jati jati .
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by abdulmutab: 11:24am On Mar 11, 2010
@18 platum or what is ur name god will punish you and ur useless sponsorers you want to kill us in kaduna south right. by the time we start carrying arms like you animals does you will know that war is not won by numbers, we only know the begining of war no one knows the end. ur father and those ur useless emirs nemesis would soon catch up with you people . we will teach people lesson of your live you people has no brain. then help me to tell ur emir in sokoto that he is mad.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by oladavies(m): 11:28am On Mar 11, 2010
ActiveMan:

maybe the military officer be Muslim.

Can i like this religion??

KILLING EVERYDAY

Muslims are disgusting
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by zebra(m): 11:31am On Mar 11, 2010
ActiveMan:

maybe the military officer be Muslim.

Can i like this religion??

KILLING EVERYDAY

I think so. They could not succeed in making kaduna and jos to be part of their caliphate during the jihad of usman danfodio, so now they have resumed the jihad again. it will surely fail. They tried to impose sharia in kaduna, it failed. Do you hear them talk again in kaduna? the christians there gave them a double dose of what they gave them, so since then they melowed down. The christians in kaduna are as dangerous and combat-ready as the muslims.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by galatico(m): 11:33am On Mar 11, 2010
I guess they thought he was drunk!!!
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Felibaby(f): 11:40am On Mar 11, 2010
who is this 18
18 platoon:

i am hausa/fulani, young, angry and armed. (am a moving train+eurostar london to paris) no brakes until i reach my last station.

Who is this 18platoon or watever he calls himself. You will be shocked at what the outcome will be if there is war. The case of you people is that of someone that is using petrol as cream when enemies are already waiting to light him up.
I know you are just an empty barrel making noise. I am also sure you are an illiterate. Not surprised though since most of u are not educated.

Stupid man. Just saying gibberish since. Retarded fool.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by muhsin(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2010
[size=15pt]Army says Jang claim is a pure fiction.[/size]
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by hexcraft(m): 11:48am On Mar 11, 2010
ALL of you that want to fight and fight, are the most stupid people on earth I've seen. Instead of talking about how to make your villages, communities and localities a better society with proper sanitation, and help is caving and clearing the gutters as the rain is coming so that mosquitoes and insects will not finish us in our neighbourhood since all of us cannot be in Government at once, you people are busy talking about fighting. ALL of you, have you not learn the various lessons. When It comes to that ALL of us will loose out. Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or where ever you are from. Our Real WAR is with the people that have mismanaged our economy to this present state. These are our real enermy. They are your brothers and my brothers, we know all of them. They Should all be KILLED so it will serve as a lesson for anybody that want to occupy public office. These people are: All Retired and still serving General to colonels and capts., retired and serving governors, retired and serving house members at all states, retired and serving presidents and their vice collective. and the likes of IWU. They have destroyed the Founding fathers dream. These people are our real enemies. Elections are coming again, they are rushing to repair our roads so we can vote them back or that they can select themselves. the fact is, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, are not the real enemy, Christianity or muslim is not our Issues or our problem. ALL Please be wise.

"Begin today to be what you want to be tomorrow". St. Jerome
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by igboboy1(m): 11:50am On Mar 11, 2010

@18 platoon , na beans?

I just dey see the way u jus dey rake dey voke dey go , shuooo. if they leave u, you go give pesin stainless  o,  (as in you go wear white clothes with white shoe under the sole na white sef. you com fight on top kpoto kpoto and your white sole no stain)

Anyway aboki leave all that one, your own na empty rakings, No be wetin your bros for afghanistan talk b4 america show, them say dem full ground and ready for america, Once F16 show o boy na so dey run enter cave, anuofia
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by baslone: 12:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
sweetguy10:

What I am scared of is this religious crisis/War starting in Ilorin . My girlfriend schools there and she is telling me some shocking things going on in the shool , which shows that a religion crisis is Imminent. The VC of the school ordered all churches in the school to be destroyed , No more worship in the school premises , Whatever petty crime that Happened in the school is directed at the christian students as the cause , They are frustratring the christian students in every way .I hope and pray that God enters these Islam I.D.I.O.T.S potato head and won't let them Start doing the worst. I am really scared and worried for her and her Brother , Infact i told her to take my .37 magnum but she won't because she is scared of Pulling a trigger , I told her it's for her own security but she said NO . Something Bad is happening in Nigeria , let the christians too declare a Holy War on those Muslim .B.A.S.T.A.R.D.S. before they kill every living christians. According to one of Machiavelli's quotes , ATTACK IS THE BEST FORM OF DEFENCE , BUT BEFORE ALL ELSE BE ARMED.  angry angry angry

Useless Muslims , Awon oloshi jati jati .

Tell your girlfriend she's a big liar!!!!

@18 platoon, I think you need to stay off hard drugs!
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by smooooooth: 12:02pm On Mar 11, 2010
every fulani/hausa/muslim shld rot in hell, good this things are happening, now peeps will start seeing my arguement why nigeria will never move forward as long as xtians and muslims continue to share one country. xtian shld wake up and declare war on this assholes, they shld all be hacked down and burned alive, when they have all been wasted them we can go back to church and ask for forgiveness and start living our xtian peaceful lives again.

fucking muslims!!!!!!!!
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by zebra(m): 12:05pm On Mar 11, 2010
igbo boy:

@18 platoon , na beans?

I just dey see the way u jus dey rake dey voke dey go , shuooo. if they leave u, you go give pesin stainless  o,  (as in you go wear white clothes with white shoe under the sole na white sef. you com fight on top kpoto kpoto and your white sole no stain)

Anyway aboki leave all that one, your own na empty rakings, No be wetin your bros for afghanistan talk b4 america show, them say dem full ground and ready for america, Once F16 show o boy na so dey run enter cave, anuofia

you dey mind that yeye obori. na so saddam make mouth till them clear him doubt. Let them just be getting ready for the next civil war, this time nigeria vs hausa/fulani.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by maxtop(m): 12:06pm On Mar 11, 2010
It was a barbaric attack for the fact that those that lost their lives are predominantly children and women. I think it is high time we put a stop to this. The attack is religious as well as political.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by igboboy1(m): 12:26pm On Mar 11, 2010
zebra:

you dey mind that yeye obori. na so saddam make mouth till them clear him doubt. Let them just be getting ready for the next civil war, this time nigeria vs hausa/fulani.

i go enlist for that one sharp sharp,
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by ud4u: 12:31pm On Mar 11, 2010
This is Nigeria for you, where directive has to come from the top even in the issue of life. God save this country
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by mikeoscar: 12:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
i am hausa/fulani, young, angry and armed. (am a moving train+eurostar london to paris) no brakes until i reach my last station.

Soldier!! what is all this, are you a politician? I'm surprised at the several sensitive comments(braggings) you've made on this forum. Even an other rank will be more cautious.

If you're an officer, you are at least supposed to play your "officer and gentleman" card for as long as nobody is physically aggressing you or at least your life is not in danger. You have not shown you passed through the NDA at all! Otherwise prove it, tell me what term/year  you were, what house, what you studied  and who your last commandant was.

And note You were not armed to meddle or kill tax payers who pay your salaries , you were armed to defend Nigeria's teritorial integrity and represent her in any peace keeping assignment while retaining your military discipline, I'm waiting,
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by rickie4us(m): 12:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
these politicians are taking us for a ride ,
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by bisiaet: 12:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
If this information is true then that commanding officer should be dismiss with immediate effect and charge to court.

Sometime I presumed in my mind that it seems as if this people(Muslims) sre thinking they can fight or they are a good fighters? Whenever I thought of this I just laugh they forget that it both muslim and christain go on total showdown they will be the one to run but let leave that out for now. Because

Christianity are known to be peaceful and live for peace but for them(Muslims) in their mind they know the truth if they are for peace or a peaceful religion the record are up there to show it.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by kachiside: 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2010
Please is this thread only for 18 platoon or whatever, Ezeuche and two others, i have forgotten their names. Let us stop all this talk about killings and hate and pray for our dear country Nigeria. Please i have hear stories about the war and i don't want to witness any. WE NEED PRAYERS AND PEACE. PERIOD.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by bigbish: 1:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
i am not actually supporting what happened especially the murder of innocent children and women BUT why GOVERNOR Jang  and the media did not say anything when over 150 hausa/fulani including 2 months baby were murdered and dumped inside well?
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by kachiside: 1:03pm On Mar 11, 2010
Sorry, i have heard stories of war, correction in my former statement.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by chukz4real(m): 1:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
I spent years in the north and could different between Hausas and Fulanis. Hausas are peace loving people but Fulanis, robbers, killers, etc. Their herdsmen had murdered not less than 15 youths in my local government area in Delta State. The irony of it all is even when apprehended and taking to the law enforcement agencies, they are set free immediately because the heads are either Fulanis or Hausas.

May God forgive them their evil deeds.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Zugwuai: 1:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
@18 platoon, how much are you paid to rant, N500 like your other almajiris?

Now when you talk, do not talk about Kaduna SOUTH cos WE ARE READY!!!!!!!
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Zugwuai: 1:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ 18 platton how much where u paid, N500 like your other almajiris?

Kaduna South, we are battle ready!!! cool
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Mwakuk(m): 1:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
The Governor's statement shows that the Commander knew about the attack that was why he now switched off his line.  This is very bad of him and unprofessional of him.  It is now an open secret that the military boys aligned along religious lines in the crisis, so much so that there have been cases of extra judicial killings.  The Commander spoken to must be brought to book and dealt with militarily.  

Some of those arrested have admitted to being sponsored.  Who are those evil people that do not want peace to reign in Plateau State.  Those sponsors must be dealt with to serve as a lesson to others still nursing such evil desires.  Whoever they are, they must be traced and given the appropriate punishment.

My heart bleads for the country.   cry cryIs the prediction of the American coming to fruition so soon?  It would better this country is broken into smaller nations that have one big giant of africa that the inhabitants will be killing one another for no reason.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by tunde1200(m): 2:10pm On Mar 11, 2010
ALL of you that want to fight and fight, are the most silly people on earth I've seen. Instead of talking about how to make your villages, communities and localities a better society with proper sanitation, and help is caving and clearing the gutters as the rain is coming so that mosquitoes and insects will not finish us in our neighbourhood since all of us cannot be in Government at once, you people are busy talking about fighting. ALL of you, have you not learn the various lessons. When It comes to that ALL of us will loose out. Igbo, Hausa, Yoruba or where ever you are from. Our Real WAR is with the people that have mismanaged our economy to this present state. These are our real enermy. They are your brothers and my brothers, we know all of them. They Should all be KILLED so it will serve as a lesson for anybody that want to occupy public office. These people are: All Retired and still serving General to colonels and capts., retired and serving governors, retired and serving house members at all states, retired and serving presidents and their vice collective. and the likes of IWU. They have destroyed the Founding fathers dream. These people are our real enemies. Elections are coming again, they are rushing to repair our roads so we can vote them back or that they can select themselves. the fact is, Igbo, Yoruba or Hausa, are not the real enemy, Christianity or muslim is not our Issues or our problem. ALL Please be wise.

"Begin today to be what you want to be tomorrow
may god bless you and ur generation
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by quickygirl(f): 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
allergations. probably true or due to in efficiency.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by MsTom(f): 2:22pm On Mar 11, 2010
@platoon 18,

I am so disappointed in the comments you made about you using soldiers under your platoon to fight civilians. Is that the vow you made when you were sworn into the army? There should be no tribe or religion in the military but a stand to keep the vow you made on your honour to keep and protect the people of Nigeria. With your comments, I wonder what others have in mind. No wonder the police and the military are biased. If two citizens fight, who do they trust? Too bad. I dread to think of what the future is when those who swore to keep the law and protect the citizens are actually using their arms to fight the citizen.  

@others,

I believe there should be better ways to express your anger instead of inciting others who read your comments to fight people of other religions and tribes. If you want Nigeria to break up, write a letter to your representatives. Is that not why they were elected? Or, do a peaceful protest. The only thing your comments on NL or other public forums would do is just to incite people to shed more blood which does nothing but to hurt a few. I wonder how many people who were involved in the jos crisis read comments on NL.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by MsTom(f): 2:24pm On Mar 11, 2010
@all,

A house divided against itself cannot stand. We need to remove what divides us -tribalism and religion. Now is the time that a someone from the west should unite with someone from the east and those from the south with someone from the north. Unless that happens, we cannot fight the issues that face us all. Rather, we fight with one another. Remember, he who points a finger has other fingers pointing at him. Even on a networking site, ibos, yorubas and hausas would be cursing at each other. Tell me, how do we live at peace with each other when we instigate one another through the power of the internet? Our fathers fought, must we fight also? Is there nothing in Nigeria worthy to keep us united? Must we continue to blame the folly of our past leaders or rather source for a way out? Other countries like America had a civil war too. The north and the south fought. But when it comes to a united America, they forget their origin and fight for a one America. Cant we do this? Cant we for the future of Nigeria lay aside every element of tribe and religion and fight for a one Nigeria? Afterall, we live in the same area. We have people from the south living in the north and people from the north living in the south. They face same issues concerning transportation, education, politics, health etc. Dont spread hate, spread peace!
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by nopuqeater: 2:29pm On Mar 11, 2010
@10 platons; « #36 on: Yesterday at 08:35:55 PM »  
@edoyad, i should be saying this to you, COME AND STOP US FROM TAKING THE PETRODOLLERS. cos the last time i checked we're still in charge, nnpc(barkindo) sells the oil, bring the money to min. pet.(lukman) min. will pass the money to min. of fin.(mansur) who will ask his lovely cousin sanusi in cbn to take care of the bucks, so the its still home.
all of the stealing of community funds as you have stated that the men are doing is all part of Riba, a major sin in Islam. it is the only sn Allah declares war by Himself and His Messenger [as] on the offender[s].

if this people are muslim, they are poor example of muslims, hypocrites and have a worse position than outright disbeliever[s]. if you are a muslim, you are terrible example to show happiness that these horrible people are your beacon of examples. no wonder dawah on disbelievers are difficult to make in Nigeria. when you muslims turn islam to tribal issue full of sentiments and hatred, you need to search your conscience about if this is islam and are you ignorantly against Islam by your deeds?

a muslim society, like that of Madina of the prophet and his successors protected and did not discriminated against the disbelievers, if they kept their oath. and the muslims kept their oaths, too. how do these poor example for islam, the ignorant husa elites, the thieves you have mentioned leaders of islam and or nigerian good nation builders? if they want to build hausa land or Arewa, let them just say so, and declare themselves as Arewa alne and leave the monies of the oil for the oil producing region or the new nation after their departure.

what these people are doing is nothing less than Haram! actions that lead to hellfire, if no repentance is sort, and desist from doing it.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by dozieo(m): 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
the COAS is a liar and all his troops remained at a place to watch women and children being slaughtered.God will reward them very soon with his wrath,let every tribe and people go back home,let us all go away and manage our home lands,lets see who will suffer most.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by nopuqeater: 2:32pm On Mar 11, 2010
my response above is to 18 platoon. hopefully he will carry it to the ignorant evil leaders and their type that he admires so much. i am a muslim, and i thank Allah for making me one. so 18 platoon cant cry boo hoo on me.

Chief Don Etiebet Visits Buhari / Francesca Emmanuel Celebrates Her 83rd Birthday, Dances To Korede Bello's Music / The Asaba Central Hospital And State Library Complex Projects By Okowa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79