Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:33 AM

More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations (18034 Views)

Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit / Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction / Gov. Jang - God Is Punishing Plateau For Her Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Felibaby(f): 3:51pm On Mar 15, 2010
@ 18Platoon

Shut up ur stinking mouth with ur rotten teeth.

You have only been able to confirm that you are a slowpoke of the highest order from all u've been saying on this thread.

Go and get a life.

oponu oshi.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by 18platoon(m): 7:13pm On Mar 15, 2010
@felibaby, do you want to blame me for not having customer yesterday, well you where greedy the amount you where asking for you where not worth it so i left, and now you're here blaming, please blame yourself, but meet in empress tonight, biiiiiiiiiiitch.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Felibaby(f): 7:36am On Mar 16, 2010
18 platoon:

@felibaby, do you want to blame me for not having customer yesterday, well you where greedy the amount you where asking for you where not worth it so i left, and now you're here blaming, please blame yourself, but meet in empress tonight, biiiiiiiiiiitch.

18Plafool

lol, sebi ur mama na asewo, ur sister na asewo, ur wife na asewo, tongue. We stay in the same place looking for customers. I was too expensive for a stinking mallam with an uncircumcised burantashi like urs. oloriburuku.

To more serious matter, you are a bigoted fool. With every response you make, it only shows how daft and stupid you are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Shell Rules Out Repair Of Damaged Oil Facility / Abuja High Court Dismisses Charges Against Justice Ademola & His Wife / Grazing Reserves: Garba Shehu Criticises Ortom, Calls Governor Serial Defector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.