Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,143 members, 7,815,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations (18033 Views)

Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit / Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction / Gov. Jang - God Is Punishing Plateau For Her Sins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Glorya(f): 2:38pm On Mar 11, 2010
Anyne who hears 18 platoon talk will know that what Gov. Jnag said about the military commander is true. 18 Platoon is not the only biased military man, there are many of them which is why people in Jos are not safe cos when you get attacked who do you turn to?
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by ifyegede(m): 2:42pm On Mar 11, 2010
Well, if what Gov Jang said is anything to go by, then i opine that state police and state controlled military is the way forward.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Akanbiedu(m): 2:48pm On Mar 11, 2010
It is time for the federal government to organise an external aggressor for Nigerians. Cameroon will be a very good start. Lets start the bakassi struggle again and make sure it ends in war.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by nopuqeater: 2:51pm On Mar 11, 2010
@active man; « #63 on: Today at 11:21:01 AM »  
maybe the military officer be Muslim.

Can i like this religion??    

KILLING EVERYDAY
islam is different from muslims. something may be wrong with muslims who commit crimes and sins. thats on them.

but islam is different, perfect. muslims must be judged by the yardstick; islam. islam cant be judge by muslims, because they are not its yardstick.

so in your dslike of the evil of muslims, it will be wrong to dislike islam. it will be as if you hate a beautiful estate/castle because you hate the person who lives in it. the person who lives in it may not have the quality of the person who should be living in it. however you can not deny the beauty of the house and offered to you to live and enjoy it, your refusal shows that you do not know quality.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
nopuqeater:

@active man; « #63 on: Today at 11:21:01 AM »  islam is different from muslims. something may be wrong with muslims who commit crimes and sins. thats on them.

but islam is different, perfect. muslims must be judged by the yardstick; islam. islam cant be judge by muslims, because they are not its yardstick.

so in your dslike of the evil of muslims, it will be wrong to dislike islam. it will be as if you hate a beautiful estate/castle because you hate the person who lives in it. the person who lives in it may not have the quality of the person who should be living in it. however you can not deny the beauty of the house and offered to you to live and enjoy it, your refusal shows that you do not know quality.

MAKE I HEAR WORLD, tongue
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by skfa1: 3:01pm On Mar 11, 2010
My own point is that whether hausa or fulani or muslim, whatever this people that carried out this devilish act are , I consider them not to be a good human being. When i saw those pictures of the people they burn down, DAMN i was mad.

No matter what, we need to respect human being. Thats why white man we see us and we think we are not human. we need to start doing things in the right way.

May God help us.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by nopuqeater: 3:06pm On Mar 11, 2010
@active man: you heard it already. if all hausas/fulanis are muslims, it will not be enough to condemn islam.

if all muslims are evil, it will still not be enough to condemn islam, unless one is ignorant. hope you are not as ignorant as those you hate?

@skfa1: i agree with you. this is the way i felt about the people killed on the highway because they dont have money, or the death of a single soul taking in grusome fashion.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by swezenberg(m): 3:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
Visit this site and see how the Nigerian police carried out selective arrest of suspected boko haram members, killing them in the process. This is the same law enforcement unit we are relying on to prosecute those who committed the dastardly act of terror in Jos.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1hc1zKnLr0&feature=fvsr

This country is just standing on a knife edge.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by NatGas(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2010
What is the difference-Hausas and Fulanies?
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by theviper1: 4:12pm On Mar 11, 2010
i read some of the comments by @platoon or whatever shithead that he calls himself and i cant help bt marvel at the arrogance of these gworo chewing illitrates.though i have my doubts that this one here is a mallam,cos i know that even the so called educated ones cant speak or write good english not to talk of foot soldiers.for him to have the balls to call pple pigs (an hausa man at that) is unbelievable. so they just kill pple for the sake of killing them and for claiming superiority. amazing that an aboki will want to be superior over anybody. bt mr platoon,if u ppl wants to kill the igbos again,i say bring it on,cos we have a BIG SURPRISE waiting for u fools.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Ikomi(m): 4:17pm On Mar 11, 2010
This is just shocking very sad indeed all army chiefs and police in Jos and the federation at large has questions to answer.

Be warned the pictures your about to see might make u loose sleep.

http://www.anglicandioceseofjos.org/dogo.html
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Felibaby(f): 4:27pm On Mar 11, 2010
OMG! I never knew the jos crisis was this horrible. Look at those pictures on the link IKOMI provided. Human beings killed like fowl. It kills me to know muslims did this. Innocent children hacked to death. God will surely judge.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by theviper1: 4:47pm On Mar 11, 2010
i was left with goose-pimples all over me as i watch the photos provided by@ikomi.this is the most horrific thing i have seen since the igbos were sent to the east in trailers killed by these senseless muslims. why these muslims are always jittry at the mention of their religion and muhammed is something that i cant understand.why they have to fight for their allah when it is believed that he is alive beats me. my conclusion:either their allah and mohammed are impotent or they are on a wheelchair and cant move,so they need millitants to wage their war. i serve a living God who fights for himself.look at how innocent little children and defenceless elderly pple were butchered to death all in the name of religion and plitics.what will it take to outlaw islam and banish it from the face of our earth? tell me any right thinking person who will see this and still wants to associate with the same religion? not me, for sure.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by shilling(f): 4:55pm On Mar 11, 2010
Too sad for words . . . . can't believe people can be this heartless cry
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by tunnytox(m): 5:00pm On Mar 11, 2010
see link below for Al Jazeera's inside story on Jos crisis with Senator ibrahim Mantu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpY9uelk_Ck
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by idifu(m): 5:05pm On Mar 11, 2010
he should be locked up in a cell
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by beystwin: 5:21pm On Mar 11, 2010
you dey mind that yeye obori. na so saddam make mouth till them clear him doubt. Let them just be getting ready for the next civil war, this time nigeria vs hausa/fulani.

Tell them. lipsrsealed
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by udennaa: 5:35pm On Mar 11, 2010
the viper:

i was left with goose-pimples all over me as i watch the photos provided by@ikomi.this is the most horrific thing i have seen since the igbos were sent to the east in trailers killed by these senseless muslims. why these muslims are always jittry at the mention of their religion and muhammed is something that i cant understand.why they have to fight for their allah when it is believed that he is alive beats me. my conclusion:either their allah and mohammed are impotent or they are on a wheelchair and cant move,so they need millitants to wage their war. i serve a living God who fights for himself.look at how innocent little children and defenceless elderly pple were butchered to death all in the name of religion and plitics.what will it take to outlaw islam and banish it from the face of our earth? tell me any right thinking person who will see this and still wants to associate with the same religion? not me, for sure.
i dey feel u,people fighting for GOD.anyway dont b suprised,it is not d xtian God who i will 4eva believe in.d muslim god is demonic n feeds on blood,hence d incessant blood-shed by his adherents all over d world.mohammed is a junior demon n they are powerless
tunnytox:

see link below for Al Jazeera's inside story on Jos crisis with Senator ibrahim Mantu

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpY9uelk_Ck
do u expect less from one of d arrow heads n sponsors of d killings.can he,d imams n sultan vow that they were not privy to d massacre.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by babylishus: 6:13pm On Mar 11, 2010
People just leave this 18 platoon guy alone. You can't change him (or her) and it does no good to argue with his (her) kind. And it does no good to go into reprisal attacks either. undecided

There is a time for everything in this world and the hour of darkness has come, but it will soon go. There are people who dwell in darkness and those who dwell in light. Guess where he (she) belongs? Anyone who would call killing women and children (especially babies) 'dealing' with someone must be deeply in darkness and deserves pity and prayers. Take care that you don't join him (her) in this darkness. tongue

18 platoon: uhm, shall I say well done and you're very much entitled to your opinion? Geez man, what's up with you?That kind of beef can't be good for your health, mental and otherwise. I say that to the rest of you who spew out opinions just like him , whether on the 'pro-hausa' or 'pro-whoever' side. Please take a chill pill or the bile and acid you are surely producing in your stomach with your hate will eat you up (Don't believe me- just find out from ulcer and stomach cancer patients). You may also drop dead of a heart attack as a result of high blood pressure as you fume and sputter and foam before your computer screen as you come up with 'brilliant' insults and counter insults! What a show of IQ.

And why cant all Muslims be like nopuqeater? Oh why? Anyway, leave the 18 platoon guy- his own hatred and bile will cause his demise and I wouldn't be surprised to see people like him in the hospital in a few years suffering from ulcer and high BP and then, hmmmm, I wonder where his Doctor will be from? grin

P.S we sort of got off track from the original subject, didn't we? Please can SOMEBODY kindly take us back to the point? PLease who is the original poster of this thread? Please come in and place a comment to move us back on point. Thanks!
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by 18platoon(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
i am hausa/fulani, young, angry and armed. all of you ranting here why dont you start something, start a war. i repeat just the way you di-ckheads want to live is that way we want to die. SI-LLY CUN-TS.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Cmiller(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
Lets call a spade a spade,they are usin us 2 train dia al'queda group hia in d North,so u shuld b careful wen a Northener is near u or else he or she blows u off or worse kills u.n mo'over we d southeners shuld start goin home 2 our home state n b vigilant cos dz is a sign dt dia wl b anoda war again in dz country.i guesss doz on top shuld knw dt we ar no longa united n peaceful.a.y.z.b.y.e.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Cmiller(m): 7:34pm On Mar 11, 2010
Lets call a spade a spade,they are usin us 2 train dia al'queda group hia in d North,so u shuld b careful wen a Northener is near u or else he or she blows u off or worse kills u.n mo'over we d southeners shuld start goin home 2 our home state n b vigilant cos dz is a sign dt dia wl b anoda war again in dz country.i guesss doz on top shuld knw dt we ar no longa united n peaceful.a.y.z.b.y.e.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by 18platoon(m): 7:43pm On Mar 11, 2010
southern kaduna people i cant wait to lay my hands on you guys, and there was fo-ol that was asking for my details, what do you take me for? all those shouting biafra biafra common uwazuriuke is there languishing in detention you cannot go and rescue him. look i know something you dont, fooools.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by edoyad(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2010
The almajiri is back. Please spew more of gibberish for me to show my friends here how hopeless the hausa cause is. Oyibo hates you, arab considers you parasite and now Nigerians rejecting your breed, too unfortunate. How i wish today was the day Gideon Orkar or Dimka launched their coup
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 11, 2010
18 platoon:

southern kaduna people i cant wait to lay my hands on you guys, and there was fo-ol that was asking for my details, what do you take me for? all those shouting biafra biafra common uwazuriuke is there languishing in detention you cannot go and rescue him. look i know something you dont, fooools.
what is it you know that some other persons don't know.yarn am make the world hear
skfa1:

My own point is that whether hausa or fulani or muslim, whatever this people that carried out this devilish act are , I consider them not to be a good human being. When i saw those pictures of the people they burn down, DAMN i was mad.

No matter what, we need to respect human being. Thats why white man we see us and we think we are not human. we need to start doing things in the right way.

May God help us.
word of a wise man.bravo
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by 18platoon(m): 8:09pm On Mar 11, 2010
@beaf, you know every cyber warrior's favourite slogan is *we're ready for them*, but everyone is afraid to fire the first shot.
please i want to know if those MUSLIMS killed a month ago are human beigns or not, cos their murder was played down but now every di-ck head is spewing sh-it.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by 18platoon(m): 8:19pm On Mar 11, 2010
@edoyad, i hate southern kaduna people thats the bitter fact and am not alone, there're millions of me around, so have it at the back of your mind that you swimming in shark infested waters. just do this calculation,whenever there's violence in kaduna you'll see guys from all over the north rushing to kaduna to have a peice of the action, does anybody waste his time to come and help you guys. NO.

hope you know what almajiri means, it means seeker of knowledge, so am happy to be one.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by mededot(m): 10:14pm On Mar 11, 2010
@ 18 Platoon

I read your comments and i laugh, you wanna know why? You're the biggest joke for a military man, sounding brass is what you are. stuff like you shouldn't be living, And if you had any sense at all, you'd know that your comments are enough to put you away for a long time,

And for those who have been so angry at his comments, you need not be. why argue with a mentally derailed person? you'd surely be thought to be as mentally derailed as he is.

Or fight should not be religious, it should not be tribalistic. The real enemy are the politicians. And that's where we should focus. Things like 18 Platoon should come back and talk with humans when he can deem himself one.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by leyom234: 10:18pm On Mar 11, 2010
The Hausa/Fulani man: truly and truly the most backward specie . They steal the most yet they are the poorest . They virtually have nothing yet they want to own everything.
Re: More Heads Ought To Roll With Gov. Jang's Shocking Revelations by leyom234: 10:28pm On Mar 11, 2010
The Hausa/Fulani man: truly and truly the most backward specie . They steal the most yet they are the poorest . They virtually have nothing yet they want to own everything.

As for 18 platoon, I am not surprised by what he is saying. He is just a typical example of the very inferior set am talking about. keep killing innocent people and when its your turn to die, use your mumulitary power to keep living, slowpoke .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attacks Chief-Of-Army-Staff's Hometown Again / Abuja High Court Dismisses Charges Against Justice Ademola & His Wife / Ganduje: Kingmakers Hire 7 SANs, 17 Other Lawyers To Battle Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.