Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,443 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Girls With Hairy Pvssy, Come In (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Hairy Pvssy, Come In (photo) (4331 Views)

Ladies, How Many Dicks Have Entered Your Pvssy This Year? / Lady Advises Guys About Eating Pvssy / Living In A Town Where Pvssy Is For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With Hairy Pvssy, Come In (photo) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
I'm so pissed right now. Why girl go dey grow hair for pvssy like weed farm? After all the struggle to chuk penls, the over grown hair didn't allow me enter, The hair is so thick and strong, I had to go boil hot water, then use it to steam the pubic area. If e soften the pvssy hair, I go dey draw them one by one to uproot. If I shave it for her I believe it will grow back within two days, hence the hot water method. angry

1 Like

Re: Girls With Hairy Pvssy, Come In (photo) by 4evaYung(m): 11:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
If ordinary hair no let you joy stick enter, then am afraid na sad stick dey your yonder....for correct d.ck if she like make her name be Ms Bush or even grow bush reach knees, Walahi e go still pierce am...na so

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Hairy Pvssy, Come In (photo) by Nobody: 11:17pm On Oct 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Hairy Pvssy, Come In (photo) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
[sup][/sup]
4evaYung:
If ordinary hair no let you joy stick enter, then am afraid na sad stick dey your yonder....for correct d.ck if she like make her name be Ms Bush or even grow bush reach knees, Walahi e go still pierce am...na so
lol, without the hair, the kini is too big to go in easily, na small penlis go easily go in without stress.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Hairy Pvssy, Come In (photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:34am On Oct 12, 2017
couldnt you just have soak all this hair with lubricant?! what type of hairy coochie is this?!

btw, is it just me who think that women with hairy cootie cats are a turn off (especially if/when the coochie is invisible to the naked eyes and you need a speleology degree to find the hidden honey pot).
Re: Girls With Hairy Pvssy, Come In (photo) by Dillusionist(m): 4:17am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity at the highest level
Re: Girls With Hairy Pvssy, Come In (photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Iranu undecided abasha sad
Re: Girls With Hairy Pvssy, Come In (photo) by MilesLamar(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2017
mhizesther:
Iranu undecided abasha sad
wetin u carry 4 chest so ?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Ladies Give You Money (Guys Only) / See How Drugs Destroyed This Beautiful Lady, Amanda, In 4 Months (video) / OMG (oh My Girlfriend)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.