Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:10 AM

Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still (845 Views)

The Man Hired To Have Sex With Children / If You Propose And She Says No, Is The Relationship Over ? / Man Hired 20 Exotic Cars Including Ferrari To Propose And Still Got Rejected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still by Citykings(m): 5:18am On Oct 12, 2017
A 26 years old truth tv megastar peng yang grew to become down marriage suggestion of a man that rented a whopping 20 luxury cars which includes ferari simply to recommend to her.
After he knelt down, she covered her face and requested him why he changed into doing it. Then she labored away leaving him bowled over.

More @ http://www.kelechisblog.com.ng/2017/10/man-hired-20-extraordinary-vehicles.html
Re: Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still by naijawisdom(m): 5:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Is this one love or stvpidity?
Re: Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still by Nobody: 5:54am On Oct 12, 2017
naijawisdom:
Is this one love or stvpidity?
Stupidity
Re: Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still by LifeofAirforce(m): 6:05am On Oct 12, 2017
End time proposal

End time rejection
Re: Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still by Nobody: 6:05am On Oct 12, 2017
grin

It only shows that we ASIAN ladies our love DONT COST A THING grin

1 Like

Re: Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Stupidity
yes? Anything?

1 Like

Re: Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still by checkolatunji: 6:20am On Oct 12, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

It only shows that we ASIAN ladies our love DONT COST A THING grin

Re: Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2017
stupidity:
yes? Anything?
Eh! Where you come from? I did not mention you oo. Hehe. Morning
Re: Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still by Nobody: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2017
this what happened when a lady see you not as a potential husband, but a certified maga
Re: Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still by Nobody: 6:41am On Oct 12, 2017
Asian girls are somehow smiley
Don't act desperate
They're the best grin
Re: Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2017
I think so too, I met one Asian lady Fei Tan she loved her boyfriend like mad, she was accommodating the guy and always looking out for the dude, they should be married by now, and she was one badazz programmer smiley judging by the economy in Nigeria I don't think most ladies would say no, that's an Instagram slaying defying moment which can't be missed.
Re: Man Hired 20 Extraordinary Vehicles Consisting Of Ferrari To Propose And Still by Florblu(f): 7:16am On Oct 12, 2017
I trust my Nigeria babes.

(1) (Reply)

“I Love You Like No Other. I Can Kill For You” - Nigerian Guy Tells Bobrisky / What Bizzare Thing You Saw A Couple Did In Public Without Been Remorseful? / Please Help!!! She Don't Want To Do It- A Nairalander Cries Out ( Pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.