Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ (23278 Views)

Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos / Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections / See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by uche77zero(m): 7:32am On Oct 12, 2017
raker300:
if it’s comes to vaccination with an unknown drug....you start from the east

When it comes to juicy appointments...you exclude the east

When it comes to development...you label them 5%

Hypocritical afo...

Ibo has the highest number of Federal civil servants.
Ibos have produced secretary to the federal Government, Minister of Finance, Minister of state of Petroleum, Chief Of Army, Minister of aviation, Minister of interior, wetin una want again, we have other tribes in this country.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by KemjikaEme: 7:33am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
sad sad What exactly do these igbo's want? Had this vaccination exercise began in the north and south west, you guys will blame buhari for Marginalization of igbos and favoring other regions. The president is proving to the world now that he is detribalized by sending the army to provide free medical care that none of your governors can provide yet all you can do is scream and raise false alarm instead of thanking buhari. IpoB was proscribed by the federal government and soldiers were ordered to provide health care for you people. It's called carrot and stick approach. The south east has the worst infrastructures in terms of hospital and medical care in the country, hence the need for free medical care. The out break of monkey pox in the SS and SE states is a reason why the army must vaccinate you people by force. You cannot be allowed to infect the whole country with terrible diseases cos you people are the most travelled tribe. This is the same mistake northerners made during GEJ era by rejecting polio vaccine. Their region has the highest cases of polio now. You people should limit your hatred for buhari. Accept him as your president if you want to benefit anything from his government and not be treated like 5%. A word is enough for the wise angry
I've been going through comments by non Igbos on this issue since yesterday and i see a Generation of people that have lost all senses of reasoning due to astronomical prejudice and hatred for Igbos.
Since when did Military personnel start administering vaccination on children in Nigeria? What happened to the local health workers from the Federal and state ministry of Health.
Immunization of children have always been conducted in the East by government health officers and parents willingly bring out their kids for such immunization. So how come we didn't hear of children running away from immunization before now? When did it become the primary responsibility of the army in a sane democratic dispensation to provide and enforce vaccination programme on kids?
Were the school authorities and Parents informed prior the commencement of the vaccination exercise in the East?
If there was truly an outbreak of epidemic that requires a vaccination,shouldn't there be a Nationwide vaccination campaign in schools,churches and clinics?
Why would any reasonable parent allow a child to be vaccinated by the military when the government has not adequately sensitized the public about the contents of the vaccine?
You and your fellow bigots are displaying extraordinary ignorance which i'm utterly ashamed of.

There is no outbreak of an epidemic disease in the East and we have sufficient medical facilities in the face of any outbreak. I'm absolutely shocked that you consider the East a hotbed of deadly diseases and a region with insufficient medical infrastructure.
It's pathetic that Nigerians have your type of mentality because of deep resentment of Igbos. Wow!!

9 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Afamed: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2017
amazon14:
When did Nigeria army become medical practitioners?

Idiots
Perhaps you don't know there are Engineers, Pharmacists and Medical Doctors among the Nigerian Soldiers. #Shm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2017
This is not a propaganda,d parasitic emirs,hausafulani has devised a mean to wipe out the ppple of southern Nigeria.
No one can try dz stupidity with the imperialist and neo-colonialist northern rulers of Nigeria
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by hamzo66: 7:35am On Oct 12, 2017
We know Is hand work of sabotuers of operati0n python dance
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by jumaian(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2017
raker300:
30 million northern Nigerians will die from poverty and disease by 2030-WHO

Yet these fools are in the east..doing what exactly?

If they send every food and medications to the north only, you will still come here to cry marginalisation. What do ya'll want?
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by OlivetBen(m): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
sad sad What exactly do these igbo's want? Had this vaccination exercise began in the north and south west, you guys will blame buhari for Marginalization of igbos and favoring other regions. The president is proving to the world now that he is detribalized by sending the army to provide free medical care that none of your governors can provide yet all you can do is scream and raise false alarm instead of thanking buhari. IpoB was proscribed by the federal government and soldiers were ordered to provide health care for you people. It's called carrot and stick approach. The south east has the worst infrastructures in terms of hospital and medical care in the country, hence the need for free medical care. The out break of monkey pox in the SS and SE states is a reason why the army must vaccinate you people by force. You cannot be allowed to infect the whole country with terrible diseases cos you people are the most travelled tribe. This is the same mistake northerners made during GEJ era by rejecting polio vaccine. Their region has the highest cases of polio now. You people should limit your hatred for buhari. Accept him as your president if you want to benefit anything from his government and not be treated like 5%. A word is enough for the wise angry
What is the vaccination for? Why was there no sensitization before administering vaccines? What concerns the military with vaccination of civilians? Please my brother let's not always act like ignorant people because we are in support of a govt or a particular person in power. If it is something worth doing, why are they denying the purported exercise?

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by jumaian(m): 7:42am On Oct 12, 2017
KemjikaEme:

I've been going through comments by non Igbos on this issue since yesterday and i see a Generation of people that have lost all senses of reasoning due to astronomical prejudice and hatred of Igbos.
Since when did Military personnel start administering vaccination on children in Nigeria? What happened to the local health workers from the Federal and state ministry of Health.
Were the school authorities and Parents informed prior the commencement of the vaccination exercise in the East?
If there was truly an outbreak of epidemic that requires a vaccination,shouldn't there be a Nationwide vaccination campaign in schools,churches and clinics?
Why would any reasonable parent allow a child to be vaccinated when the government has not adequately sensitized the public about the contents of the vaccine?
You and your fellow bigots are displaying extraordinary ignorance which i'm utterly ashamed of.

There is no outbreak of an epidemic disease in the East and we have sufficient medical facilities in the face of any outbreak. I'm absolutely shocked that you consider the East a hotbed of deadly diseases and a region with insufficient medical infrastructure.
It's pathetic that Nigerians have your type of mentality because of deep resentment of Igbos. Wow!

What are you talking about. When I was in primary school, Lagos. We were given injection know as "abere ajesara" by the yorubas in school by the military men. Why do igbos love playing the pity game or complain over everything? If these same medications were taken to the north only with billions budgeted for it, you will still come here to cry marginalisation. Always crying.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by TeamSimple(m): 7:43am On Oct 12, 2017
I wonder why the igbos I meet on daily basis as friends aren't silly as the ones I meet here on nairaland .Are the igbos on nairaland a special breed of no sense tribe ?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by chopcy(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2017
no single medic in aso rock but you guys want to vaccinate the whole east with what exactly?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Afritop(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

They think we are fools

We can not be fooled
THE ARMY DID NOT FORCE MEDICATIONS IN THE EAST. IT IS A CHOICE

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by KemjikaEme: 7:49am On Oct 12, 2017
jumaian:

What are you talking about. When I was in primary school, Lagos. We were given injection know as "abere ajesara" by the yorubas in school by the military men. Why do igbos love playing the pity game or complain over everything? If these same medications were taken to the north only with billions budgeted for it, you will still come here to cry marginalisation. Always crying.
It is pure ignorance on your side that you allowed military men to administer an injection on you in the South West without a full knowledge of the content of the drug.
It is the effects of illiteracy in your parents that made them unable to question the type of vaccination injected into your body. Probably that is why you can't reason like a human being.
When did the military start providing vaccination without school and parental approval in Nigeria?
Don't let me start with you this morning.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by SeniorArchitect: 7:50am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:

Igbos are going nowhere. One Nigeria we shall remain

Boss let's be real. Aside sentiment, selfishness and tribalism, can you honestly give us, or to make it easier, give yourself in the comfort of your room 2 humane reasons why Biafra should not be allowed to leave Nigeria?

You may also wish to list what the average Biafran, and yourself maybe, benefits and stands to benefit from this Unity you flaunt.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by SycophanticGoat: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2017
raker300:
’this person was once a mod here..

Imagine the mind on such a person.’

So I am an Ipob youth (indigenous people of Biafra)...along with 40 million people like me.

What’s your point exactly?

Abeg ignore that useless girl..

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Afamed:

Perhaps you don't know there are Engineers, Pharmacists and Medical Doctors among the Nigerian Soldiers. #Shm
My friend we know that already... Their Medical personnel is it for the public or the military?

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Afamed: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2017
uche77zero:

Ibo has the highest number of Federal civil servants.
Ibos have produced secretary to the federal Government, Minister of Finance, Minister of state of Petroleum, Chief Of Army, Minister of aviation, Minister of interior, wetin una want again, we have other tribes in this country.
My brother ignore these people. To them every thing in Nigeria should belong to them and them alone. The last administration for close to 6 years, they had: Deputy Speaker, Sec to the Federal Government, Minister of Finance, also coordinating Minister of Nigeria Economy,Minister of Health, Minister of Aviation, Minister of Labour, Minister of Petroleum and Gas ( by marriage) Chief of Army Staff and CBN gov. Did you hear any marginalization or Biafra agitation? To them the moment they are not in key positions, it becomes margilization.it should always be them and them at every time. Kindly ignore them . Don't waste your precious time on them.

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 7:56am On Oct 12, 2017
chopcy:
no single medic in aso rock but you guys want to vaccinate the whole east with what exactly?
This one weak me oo

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by months: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2017
ABOKI GET OUT OF OUR STATES, YOUR PRESENCE IS NOT WANTED NOR NEEDED.

GO TO BORNO WHERE U ARE NEEDED

STOP PROVOKING US.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by SycophanticGoat: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2017
TeamSimple:
I wonder why the igbos I meet on daily basis as friends aren't silly as the ones I meet here on nairaland .Are the igbos on nairaland a special breed of no sense tribe ?

You are a perfect description of what you attribute to the Igbos on Nairaland. Check yourself very well; don't use a stone with which you should hit your skull and throw at another person. You can't stereotype a tribe and still think you are reasonable or sensible. You are just a perfect example of what a senseless tribe is.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Daeylar(f): 7:58am On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
MediumStout:
[/s]

Trash
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by chineduemmao: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
so na only millitary sabi vaccinate abi? Thesame millitary that killed innocent, harmless civilians? Oga never you blame the people. Afterall northerners need the vaccine more
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by April4th(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2017
Na so so deny our Nigerian Military dey deny. Has there ever been anytime in our history as a country, where the military accept wrong doing?

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by TeamSimple(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2017
SycophanticGoat:

You are a perfect description of what you attribute to the Igbos on Nairaland. Check yourself very well; don't use a stone with which you should hit your skull and throw at another person. You can't stereotype a tribe and still think you are reasonable or sensible. You are just a perfect example of what a senseless tribe is.
your username says it all
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by amazon14: 8:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Afamed:

Yes i do, but that within the military.
They practice when they go out for war
Not for civilians
Are they NGO?
A whole aso rock don't have common paracetamol it is army that have vaccine
Pls i dont want pour my anger on u.
Dont think we are gullible
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Afamed: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2017
handelex:
My friend we know that already... Their Medical personnel is it for the public or the military?
Most time, I don't like wasting my precious time on people like you. You don't know Military hospitals are opened for both Military personnels and Civilians. Perhaps you don't know there are civilians who also work in these military hospitals. The UNTH in Nsukka, Ojumegwu Teaching Hospitals at Awka and Nauth at Nnewi only admit and treat Civilians, since they are Civilians hospitals? Nnamdi Kanu has done more harms than good to you people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Armies all over the world carry out medical aid programs. But the timing of this program is wrong, with the start of this Monkeypox epidemic! What do you want people to think? The fear is palpable..
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by amazon14: 8:13am On Oct 12, 2017
Afamed:

What are immunizing them for?
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Afamed: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2017
amazon14:

Yes i do, but that within the military.
They practice when they go out for war
Not for civilians
Are they NGO?
A whole aso rock don't have common paracetamol it is army that have vaccine
Pls i dont want pour my anger on u.
Dont think we are gullible
Until you free yourself from listening to Radio Biafra. then you will know , there are hundreds of military hospitals in Nigeria which are opened to general public. # Shm
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Afamed:

Most time, I don't like wasting my precious time on people like you. You don't know Military hospitals are opened for both Military personnels and Civilians. Perhaps you don't know there are civilians who also work in these military hospitals. The UNTH in Nsukka, Ojumegwu Teaching Hospitals at Awka and Nauth at Nnewi only admit and treat Civilians, since they are Civilians hospitals? Nnamdi Kanu has done more harms than good to you people.
Can you tell me exactly what disease the Military is vaccinating against in the East?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Osinbajo chartered private chopper for Kabba trip – Investigation / Ahoada East Praises Chairman For Resconstructing Their Bridge In Rivers State / Osinbajo's Problematic Ambition - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.