Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ (23331 Views)

Gov Sanwo-Olu Denies Rumour Of Curfew In Lagos / Nigerian Army Denies INEC's Claim That Soldiers Disrupted Rivers State Elections / See Clearer Photos To Show That Soldiers Allegedly Shot A Man Dead In Aba Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Pidginwhisper: 8:18am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:
Raker300 you might not be a science student back then in school but use the internet to study more about Guncotton and TNT and do little experiment on how to produce it using local materials processed to pure cellulose and then immerse it a mixture of specific acids and nitrate salts or acids in a container filled with lots of cold water to keep the temperature below 18°C and for 72 hours minimum or 1 week maximum.

Discuss it with your trusted friends and start experimenting it so that in few years time, you would have developed it.

In the last war, we couldn't refill our ammo because we lacked knowledge about it.

These explosives are far powerful than gun powder.

Take my words very serious and start up a secret group aim at developing this.

It will not cost you more than 5000 naira every month to get materials that you can process to pure cellulose and then use to produce the Guncotton and TNT after immersing it in specific acids and nitrate salts or acids.

Browse more about Guncotton and TNT then start the experiments.
See kaikai man forming Explosive expert grin grin You go just die like chicken grin grin

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Deeldorado: 8:19am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
sad sad What exactly do these igbo's want? Had this vaccination exercise began in the north and south west, you guys will blame buhari for Marginalization of igbos and favoring other regions. The president is proving to the world now that he is detribalized by sending the army to provide free medical care that none of your governors can provide yet all you can do is scream and raise false alarm instead of thanking buhari. IpoB was proscribed by the federal government and soldiers were ordered to provide health care for you people. It's called carrot and stick approach. The south east has the worst infrastructures in terms of hospital and medical care in the country, hence the need for free medical care. The out break of monkey pox in the SS and SE states is a reason why the army must vaccinate you people by force. You cannot be allowed to infect the whole country with terrible diseases cos you people are the most travelled tribe. This is the same mistake northerners made during GEJ era by rejecting polio vaccine. Their region has the highest cases of polio now. You people should limit your hatred for buhari. Accept him as your president if you want to benefit anything from his government and not be treated like 5%. A word is enough for the wise angry

So, it is vaccination that you will start with the South East but when you want to make appointments, build roads and construct railways, you will exclude them.

3 Likes

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Marshalxv(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
sad sad What exactly do these igbo's want? Had this vaccination exercise began in the north and south west, you guys will blame buhari for Marginalization of igbos and favoring other regions. The president is proving to the world now that he is detribalized by sending the army to provide free medical care that none of your governors can provide yet all you can do is scream and raise false alarm instead of thanking buhari. IpoB was proscribed by the federal government and soldiers were ordered to provide health care for you people. It's called carrot and stick approach. The south east has the worst infrastructures in terms of hospital and medical care in the country, hence the need for free medical care. The out break of monkey pox in the SS and SE states is a reason why the army must vaccinate you people by force. You cannot be allowed to infect the whole country with terrible diseases cos you people are the most travelled tribe. This is the same mistake northerners made during GEJ era by rejecting polio vaccine. Their region has the highest cases of polio now. You people should limit your hatred for buhari. Accept him as your president if you want to benefit anything from his government and not be treated like 5%. A word is enough for the wise angry

Mr man nobody is hating Buhari here.
How can you kill people in a region ,make them drink mud water and weeks later u come back to give same people free medical care.
Are you not aware of the bad relationship between the easterners and Nigerian army?

Now answer this question, if I come to ur place kill ur brothers, father, mother and beloved one and punish u extensively then weeks later come back to give u free medical care without any prior notice.what will be ur reaction?

4 Likes

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by SycophanticGoat: 8:20am On Oct 12, 2017
KemjikaEme:

I've been going through comments by non Igbos on this issue since yesterday and i see a Generation of people that have lost all senses of reasoning due to astronomical prejudice and hatred for Igbos.
Since when did Military personnel start administering vaccination on children in Nigeria? What happened to the local health workers from the Federal and state ministry of Health.
Immunization of children have always been conducted in the East by government health officers and parents willingly bring out their kids for such immunization. So how come we didn't hear of children running away from immunization before now? When did it become the primary responsibility of the army in a sane democratic dispensation to provide and enforce vaccination programme on kids?
Were the school authorities and Parents informed prior the commencement of the vaccination exercise in the East?
If there was truly an outbreak of epidemic that requires a vaccination,shouldn't there be a Nationwide vaccination campaign in schools,churches and clinics?
Why would any reasonable parent allow a child to be vaccinated by the military when the government has not adequately sensitized the public about the contents of the vaccine?
You and your fellow bigots are displaying extraordinary ignorance which i'm utterly ashamed of.

There is no outbreak of an epidemic disease in the East and we have sufficient medical facilities in the face of any outbreak. I'm absolutely shocked that you consider the East a hotbed of deadly diseases and a region with insufficient medical infrastructure.
It's pathetic that Nigerians have your type of mentality because of deep resentment of Igbos. Wow!!

Why on earth do you deliberately waste your precious time trying to talk sense into a stone? You can never achieve success in this regard bro.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Deeldorado: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:

Igbos are going nowhere. One Nigeria we shall remain

You see your problem? You asked what they want and he expressly told you and then you turn around to shout one Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by diegwu01: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2017
Daeylar:

The one you quoted has no sense,
The way nairaland supports hate against Igbos is really offputting.
No one hates Ibos, However i can confirm there are a lot of very Useless, irresponsible ones here in Nairaland, they are disciples of Nnamdi Kanu,
sympathetic to IPOB and brew pure hate for the the present government. they regularly blab nonsense, pray for the destruction of Nigeria,
celebrate every bad news against Nigeria and make a fool of themselves and the of the Ibo tribe. these are the ones that draw the scorn and curses you see regularly on Nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Afamed: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2017
amazon14:

What are immunizing them for?
This is one of the reasons I don't engage people like you. The NA are on medical outreach for God sake. Churches, Mosques, wealthy individuals and most Organizations , even NYSC carry out free medical outreach.

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by SycophanticGoat: 8:25am On Oct 12, 2017
TeamSimple:
your username says it all

Yeah, my username is almost a perfect example of what you are. Add the word "hypocritical" to it and it becomes a perfect fit for you.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by OjukwuWarBird: 8:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Deeldorado:

You see your problem? You asked what they want and he expressly told you and then you turn around to shout one Nigeria.

Don't mind him

We have told them to conduct a Referendum to put to rest this case
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by amazon14: 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Afamed:

This is one of the reasons I don't engage people like you. The NA are on medical outreach for God sake. Churches, Mosques, wealthy individuals and most Organizations , even NYSC carry out free medical outreach.

The same reason I don't engage talk with people like.
I ask u again what are they immunizing the children for?
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by maj007(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2017
SeniorArchitect:

Boss let's be real. Aside sentiment, selfishness and tribalism, can you honestly give us, or to make it easier, give yourself in the comfort of your room 2 humane reasons why Biafra should not be allowed to leave Nigeria?

You may also wish to list what the average Biafran, and yourself maybe, benefits and stands to benefit from this Unity you flaunt.

IMO, you guys should just be allowed to leave with your land-locked 5 states. Don't take other people's land ooooo. Your Biafra map showing part of Benue, Niger Delta, Akwa Ibom, part of Kogi, etc is the only issue. Those lands don't belong to you.

Your exit from the federation will definitely put an end to this extreme paranoia and distrust.

BTW, medical outreach programs by the military are common things all over the world.

For people in the South East to think the Government will embark on massive murder of children in schools is just DISGUSTING.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by months: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2017
NIGERIA ARMY ARE PEDOPHILE.

WE KNOW IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE PEDOPHILES GO LOOKING FOR CHILDREN BUSY WITH THEIR STUDIES AT SCHOOL.

GO AND HELP YOURSELVES IN THE NORTH, U CANNOT HELP ANYBODY IN THE SOUTHEAST, U ARE A SUBTRACTION AND NEVER AN ADDITION.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by amazon14: 8:31am On Oct 12, 2017
Afamed:

The same reason I don't engage talk with people like u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by months: 8:32am On Oct 12, 2017
AN ARMY FULL OF ILLITERATE HAUSAFULANI IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE BAD NEWS.

THE ENTIRE EAST SHOULD BE ON PEDOPHILE ALERT.

THEY SHOULD LEAVE OUR REGION, IT IS NOT A WAR ZONE.

BORNO CAN BENEFIT FROM THEIR PRESENCE.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2017
I am not igbo, but I see no reason why the army will go on this exercise in the first place, to what end? undecided

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by SycophanticGoat: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Marshalxv:

Mr man nobody is hating Buhari here.
How can you kill people in a region ,make them drink mud water and weeks later u come back to give same people free medical care.
Are you not aware of the bad relationship between the easterners and Nigerian army?

Now answer this question, if I come to ur place kill ur brothers, father, mother and beloved one and punish u extensively then weeks later come back to give u free medical care without any prior notice.what will be ur reaction?

A stone cannot be reasoned with. Please don't waste your time talking to stones bro.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Afamed: 8:33am On Oct 12, 2017
handelex:
My friend we know that already... Their Medical personnel is it for the public or the military?
Go to Military Hospital at Obalende road in Lagos, Go to Military hospital at Ikoyi and also visit Nigerian Navy Hospitals both in Ikeja and Warri. Then you will know Nnamdi Kanu has done more harms to you than good.
All these are opened to both Military and civilians patients.

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by 1miccza: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2017
They've been denying a whole lot recently. That's what you get when you are ordered to do stuffs against your will.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by months: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
Afamed:

Go to Military Hospital at Obalende road in Lagos, Go to Military hospital at Ikoyi and also visit Nigerian Navy Hospitals both in Ikeja and Warri. Then you will know Nnamdi Kanu has done more harms to you than good.
[/s]

PLEASE, STOP, JUST STOP IT RIGHT NOW. CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME, TAKE UR MEDICAL CARE TO BORNO.

THE IGBO PEOPLE SAID DEY ARE BETTER OFF WITHOUT NIGERIA ARMY IN THEIR ENVIRONMENTS.

GET UR PEDOPHILE ARMY OFF OUR LAND.

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2017
Afamed:

You didn't answer my question oo
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Afamed: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2017
amazon14:

The same reason I don't engage talk with people like u
Did you see NA immunising any children at their medical outreach or you just believe the news you heard from Radio Biafra/ hearsay? #SMH

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by ozo13(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2017
Guestlander:

I see a future Usain Bolt in that little boy in front.
hahaha
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by chineduemmao: 8:41am On Oct 12, 2017
TeamSimple:
I wonder why the igbos I meet on daily basis as friends aren't silly as the ones I meet here on nairaland .Are the igbos on nairaland a special breed of no sense tribe ?
oga the igbos you meet daily are not different from the ones on NL just that the circumstances differ- if you meet an igbo man in the face of a serious biz and you expect him to be serious with any discussion not related to his daily bread, think again. If you really want to see the heart of an average igbo man concerning Biafra, relocate to the SE... [That would be a bad idea though]

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by fair14: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2017
is the army empowered to give vaccine? why not use the trained health worked? what is most respected Nigerian army turn into?
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Ijaya123: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2017
raker300:
they have failed to tell us what is in those vaccines!

Current laws of Nigerians prohibits medications with unknown information.

It’s a crime to give medications without proper details of such medications.

These criminals will trample on basic human laws then turn around to play the victim card

Where in the write up did you see vaccines?
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Nobody: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:

Fool! Do you know the procedures for vaccination? Why don't Buhari give money to the PHC centers at the local government level as is the practice for such vaccination? Even WHO don't have a vaccine for monkey pox yet while the Nigerian Army does..?. The southeast has a culture of health consciousness, so don't you dare compare the east and north on that level... There are procedures for vaccination in community medicine. If you don't know it, just shut up ur mouth already. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Marshalxv(m): 8:48am On Oct 12, 2017
jumaian:

What are you talking about. When I was in primary school, Lagos. We were given injection know as "abere ajesara" by the yorubas in school by the military men. Why do igbos love playing the pity game or complain over everything? If these same medications were taken to the north only with billions budgeted for it, you will still come here to cry marginalisation. Always crying.

You're getting it wrong my dear,the vaccination is not the problem here. the timing of the vaccination and its application is very wrong.There is an existing enmity between this people and the military. Do you know that countless of igbos were killed by the military weeks back before this vaccination? You cant kill my brother this week then come back next week as my friend to give me medication, I'll perceive it as evil as a human being. Not withstanding the fact that people were not informed prior to the vaccination.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Afamed: 8:51am On Oct 12, 2017
fair14:
is the army empowered to give vaccine? why not use the trained health worked?
what is most respected Nigerian army turn into?
Yes, there are many in NA, who are trained not only to go to war, or carry guns. There are consultant family Doctors among NA. There are Engineers among NA. There are cardiologist among NA. There are virologist among NA. There are Nurses among NA and also there are Pharmacists among NA. Army worldwide are not only trained to go to war or carry guns.
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by borntosuccess(m): 8:55am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
ezi ,atulu ahausa so nw our young school pupils ar d most travelled pupils in d world abi ezi ,so with all d poverty and starvation in d north,they didnt find a vaccine 4dat abi,ur stupidity is incurable ewu
Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by Brugo(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Igbos are alarmists. They can spin conspiracy theories at will. That's why FFK who insulted their wives and mothers still remains their darling. He knows how to "press" their mumu button. grin

1 Like

Re: Army Denies Rumour That ‘Soldiers Force Injections On Pupils’ by borntosuccess(m): 8:59am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:

Junaid Muhammad and other sane Nigerians have made it clear that it's impossible for an igbo man to be president. You caused civil war which claimed so many lives and yet you still clamouring for biafra. It's only a foolish people that will entrust power into igbo hands. It will never happen. One Nigeria is what we want insha Allah
wasted sperm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Did FG Lie Against Diezani Or She's Now A Baptized APC Saint Looter? - Fayose / Shehu Sani: PDP Should Recall ALL Past Members For Buhari To Probe / Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.