Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,843 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them (5457 Views)

Lady Sits On Top Of Her Fiance To Take Selfie As He Does Press-up In Pre-wedding / Man's Head Smashed While Fighting For His Girlfriend. She Takes Selfie With Him / Nigerian Girl Takes A Selfie With A Love Machine At The Background (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2017
While most people will be furious and angry, American has stunned the internet with an epic reaction after he returned home and found his sweetheart drunk on bed with her lover.

He took selfie with them and shared on his Facebook page

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/man-catches-girlfriend-with-another-man-on-his-bed-and-take-selfie-with-them
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by policy12: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2017
What a man.. .
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Kingxway: 10:23am On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin senior man.

No time for ranting, complaining and whining like a baby.

The babe and the one she cheats with are totally confused about what is going on and what his next action will be.

That's my nigga

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Afriifa(m): 10:24am On Oct 12, 2017
My Kind of guys. life is too precious to be wailing about whores.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2017
policy12:
What a man.. .
he's the real MVP
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Old news
Op try to be current
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by danieljessy: 10:27am On Oct 12, 2017
See his sad face meanwhile some people will suffocate d other guy
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Where are those nairaland cry baby boys, always posting heartbreak threads. This is how you deal with a cheating girl. Walk away like a god. You're the star and it is a grand closing!

4 Likes

Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by danieljessy: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2017
loneatar:
Old news
Op try to be current
which current one u post undecided
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Nobody: 10:29am On Oct 12, 2017
This is an old news maybe by now they're already divorced... cool
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by policy12: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
he's the real MVP

I believe u can do same
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Oyebee91(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2017
That's why you should be prepared for anything like this in relationships. .
You own no one your 100%luvin and trust. ..
These hoes ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by pTomz(m): 11:10am On Oct 12, 2017
now that's a real brogrin

3 Likes

Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Cyriloha(m): 11:12am On Oct 12, 2017
oyinbo life sweet din

1 Like

Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Nobody: 11:15am On Oct 12, 2017
It's not what it looks like. I'm sure there's an explanation
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Pascalberry(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
If nah Naija now. d guy don break TV untop d oda guy head. . E go cum do d girl Roman reigns Spear smackdown. .
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
policy12:

I believe u can do same
Me ke? I can't oo
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Niccur, this is an old news
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by policy12: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
Me ke? I can't oo

Your look is calm so you Can.
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by BoyHuncho(m): 12:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Baba wharay grin
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by irofulu(f): 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
this one na another level ooo
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
policy12:

Your look is calm so you Can.
I can cry o
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Like Seriously! Some People Got Some Funny Reactions To Things... Well, I Never Wanna Catch My Woman In Bed With Another Man... MY REACTION? Action Will Speak Louder...
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by princealexndre(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2017
He is a legend
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by policy12: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
ibibiofirstlady:
I can cry o

May u not have reason to cry.
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Peachess(f): 1:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Wow, this is so funny.
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by ikp120(m): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
That's very good! No time to check time! angry
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Magnifico2000: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
I will just find better glue and join 2 of them together.
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Threecrownz(m): 3:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mi ò ri ri...nah to just negodu!
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Holuwarsweun(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
That is a real man
Re: Man Catches Girlfriend With Another Man On His Bed And Take Selfie With Them by Uyi168: 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
In his mind:i cannor come and go and kee myself..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pregnant Wife Sleeps With Another Man For Iphone Xmax(images) / Lady's Tweet Of Her Friend's Boyfriend Becoming Her Husband Comes To Pass (Pix) / Do You Like Tickling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.