Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,600 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Benefits Of Squeezing Scent Leaf And Bitter Leaf And Add 2 Spoons Of Honey - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Benefits Of Squeezing Scent Leaf And Bitter Leaf And Add 2 Spoons Of Honey (5339 Views)

The 2 Spoons / Some Nigerian Women Are Frustrated And Bitter / Honey Suleman And Jack Pemba Sex Video Leak In Uganda (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benefits Of Squeezing Scent Leaf And Bitter Leaf And Add 2 Spoons Of Honey by hmonaco(m): 10:09pm On Jun 11, 2020
Do you Know When you Squeeze Scent Leaf And Bitter Leaf And Add 2 Spoons Of Honey To Treat These Sickness

Bitter leaf (Vernonia amygdalina Del.) and Scent leaf (Occimum gratissimum L.) are plants that may be found in every home. People hate taking bitter leaf because of its taste, while people don’t also like taking scent leaf because of the menthol present in it.

These are two leaves that has numerous health benefits

In this article, I’ll be showing you how to prepare scent leaf and bitter leaf juice and it’s medicinal importance in the body.

How to Prepare READ HERE https://gistgroove.com.ng/?p=800

Re: Benefits Of Squeezing Scent Leaf And Bitter Leaf And Add 2 Spoons Of Honey by hmonaco(m): 10:44pm On Jun 11, 2020
angry
Re: Benefits Of Squeezing Scent Leaf And Bitter Leaf And Add 2 Spoons Of Honey by ettaetta(m): 11:01pm On Jun 11, 2020
where is the nafdac number?

1 Like

Re: Benefits Of Squeezing Scent Leaf And Bitter Leaf And Add 2 Spoons Of Honey by hmonaco(m): 1:15am On Jun 12, 2020
Re: Benefits Of Squeezing Scent Leaf And Bitter Leaf And Add 2 Spoons Of Honey by hmonaco(m): 12:22am On Jun 13, 2020
shocked shocked
Re: Benefits Of Squeezing Scent Leaf And Bitter Leaf And Add 2 Spoons Of Honey by hmonaco(m): 1:00am On Jun 13, 2020
angry
Re: Benefits Of Squeezing Scent Leaf And Bitter Leaf And Add 2 Spoons Of Honey by saintvc(m): 3:37am On Jun 13, 2020
eat each saperately.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiancee is making Life hell for me!!! / Do Ladies Like Guys Who Are Aggressive In Bed? / 7 Things You Should Be Telling Her Other Than ''I Love You''

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.