Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,162 members, 7,953,620 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:52 PM

Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (76291 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by CAPSLOCKED: 1:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
stacyadams:
chai ..thses guys just died for nothing..God bless them wherever they re

HE DIDN'T TRY TO SAVE THEM..

WHAT KIND OF GOD IS THAT?
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Adaumunocha(f): 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
ndubueze92:
So what are you now saying....? A woman now dresses to please a man and not about her self worth?
She okay with d dressing and so was her husband.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Gkemz: 1:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Why can't these amebo people mind their affairs. Are you the husband if I may ask

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by ufuosman(m): 1:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nothing person no go see, una try
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Nobody: 1:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Na so her husband like am.
Few men can resist a sexy woman, be sexy for your husbands and stop wearing blouse and wrapper about# justsaying
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by PLEXPLEX(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
She is definitely on some stuff���hard stuff like cordine or estasy
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by PLEXPLEX(m): 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Treasuredlove:
Na so her husband like am.
Few men can resist a sexy woman, be sexy for your husbands and stop wearing blouse and wrapper about# justsaying

Sexiness to husband or d public?? Na bush meatrism be dat
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Rozaytee: 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
masterconfam:
remember this people
When we all Ashes on the ground..

Five(5) years in mind

thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny; not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched: I recognised few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop", then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare; but it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces with large planks, blood covered our eyes,they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, I wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God. The pain was over.

RIP
Ugonna, Llyod, Tekana and Chidiaka (slain uniport students)
*cryin*....it was a pathetic incidence.... may they continue to rest in peace....
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Nobody: 2:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
masterconfam:
remember this people

Five(5) years in mind

thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny; not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched: I recognised few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop", then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare; but it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces with large planks, blood covered our eyes,they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, I wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God. The pain was over.

RIP
Very sorrowful
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by HaneefahRN(f): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
A time will come people will still walk about naked all in the name of being civilized. Rags are now costlier than modest clothes.

Her horseband to be likes it like that.
What's my own business?
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by dapsoneh: 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
funnynation:
Why the left Bobby dey like loyal milk nah? I swear this guy bad gan. He don suck everything out of that sh*t. Nothing remain for the unborn kids.
it shows the guy is right handed
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by breakeven: 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=Adaumunocha post=61346183]Well, her husband did not complain.[/quote
You see !!! Why should I help him to complain.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Adaumunocha(f): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=breakeven post=61353070][/quote]Abi
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by bamasite(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sometimes, dogs can show themselves..........

hate it when I want to record and that is when my caucasian will start barking with a voice that sounds like three loader dvd
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by WowSweetGuy(m): 3:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
that bweast don less finish and divided.kai
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by jarx: 3:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
naija too dey backward. come to south Africa and see cleavages. some dey even go to an extent of showing the dark part (areola).
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by stacyadams: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin wll,even though i dont believe in him...what more can i say?
CAPSLOCKED:

HE DIDN'T TRY TO SAVE THEM..

WHAT KIND OF GOD IS THAT?
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
warris dis uglee tin shocked
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by mechanics(m): 4:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Her breast has even sagged sef.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by ndubueze92(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
shocked
Adaumunocha:
shocked
Adaumunocha:
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by harriet412(f): 5:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
masterconfam:
remember this people

Five(5) years in mind

RIP

mehn fear just catch me remembering this stuff again
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Kobicove(m): 6:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Who cares?

Her life, her business undecided
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by basic23111: 6:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
xynerise:
The couple that started this pre-wedding photos on the internet shall know no peace in their marriage...grin
why now? u pray for them instead. God can still forgive and show them d right way
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Ritajovy(f): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
I ain't surprised. When the husband is on braids n has tats all over his chest, the wife should follow suit.
Mtchewwwww
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Nov6(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
masterconfam:
remember this people

Five(5) years in mind

RIP

i don't know why you brought back this memory...
Tekana was my brother...
Thanks all the same for remembering them..
I appreciate..
Hmmmmmmm
RIP bro
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Nobody: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
PLEXPLEX:

Sexiness to husband or d public?? Na bush meatrism be dat
but that is how the husband likes it na. My thoughts are, no be only woman be ashawo, men too. Some men like women weird. A girl dat marries a man that loves having quickies in the car, my dear, that woman had better start liking that quickie or finding another adventurous way he might like better or be ready to accept and welcome an ever present side chic. Well, na their business
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by GGirll: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
They are bent on destroying Nigerian youths morals know fully well that we are religious n moral nation. They are recruiting n promoting lots of them to do these via movies,music's,cartoon networks,social media, n false doctrine teachings Nigerians wise up n wake up.....do not let anyone deceive you the end is here do not be left out...you will be hated,named,killed n blackmailed cos of Jesus n d truth please don't let them break you with hardship,diseases,plagues n terrorism victimization or even jail terms it is time to stand for d truth n defend Jesus who will never fail u here n life after.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by rosy1992(f): 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is absurd.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by goody1shoe73(m): 11:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
darlenese:

I watched the video , it traumatised me for months . so it's five years already . Sad
U had the nerves to watch that video? It was real terrible
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by funnynation(m): 10:59pm On Oct 15, 2017
So touching..

masterconfam:
remember this people

Five(5) years in mind

RIP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Video Of Cross-dresser “Area Mama” Allegedly Murdered In Abuja (Vid) / They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 120
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.