Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React (75945 Views)

Lady Bares Her Mind On Ladies Who Look Richer Than Their Background (video) / Pretty Lady Bares Her Cleavage In Pre-wedding Photos With Her Man / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by lacoach: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
When Olympus has fallen, what should I do?
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by buffalowings: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
M
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
looks like Pete edochie's chest
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by massalati(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
CHAIRMANMAO:
See as i dey see what the man paid dowry for free of charge
when are u gonna pay urz?
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Jayuba(m): 12:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
def111:
Ladies thank God for Bra because the work the bra is doing is great
The bra self done tire.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Apogee14: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
they look american. am sure they are american
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by riyanxeally(f): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
how d mighty has fallen..
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by RAFIC(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
k
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Sirheny007(m): 12:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
masterconfam:
remember this people
When we all Ashes on the ground..

Five(5) years in mind

thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny; not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched: I recognised few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop", then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare; but it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces with large planks, blood covered our eyes,they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, I wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God. The pain was over.

RIP
Ugonna, Llyod, Tekana and Chidiaka (slain uniport students)

My brother why bring this heartbreaking write up here?
undecided undecided
Few of us are struggling to clear the memory off our head cry

1 Like

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Okk
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by emma321(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by ABbless(m): 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
it used to be commercials, every advert with naked women, soap, toothbrush, toothpick even mop sticks, we understand, now even weddings are releasing pictures with semi unclad brides.please what exactly is the franchise??
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Nobody: 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
masterconfam:
remember this people

Five(5) years in mind

thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny; not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched: I recognised few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop", then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare; but it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces with large planks, blood covered our eyes,they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!" We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, I wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other thing, but silence. I thanked God. The pain was over.

RIP

WHO REMINDED THIS OF THIS NAA...BUT WHY ?
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by joeeee240(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
masterconfam:
remember this people

Five(5) years in mind

RIP

PLEASE WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED TO THESE GUYS. SO IT ACTUALLY STARTED AS A JOKE?
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by joystickextend1(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Good for her
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by edgeP(m): 12:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Haba! this one no be pre-wedding pix now, nah scene straight outta pun movie
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by ndubueze92(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Well, her husband did not complain.
So what are you now saying....? A woman now dresses to please a man and not about her self worth?
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Dasherz(f): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
masterconfam:
remember this people

Five(5) years in mind

RIP

hmmmm sad event ... and I wonder how that guy will feel knowing he caused the deaths of four young men and shattered fammily hopes and dreams
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by darlenese(f): 12:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
who deceived her , I wouldn't have had problem if they were even firm .

nonsense and ingredient .
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by unapologetic: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
masterconfam:
remember this people

Five(5) years in mind

RIP

My heart bleeds for them. Someones son, brother, cousin, nephew, b.f. a future husband, father, leader gone; due to barbaric act. This is sad, it is painful, it hurts.. i'm bleeding and my heart is heavy... may their soul rest in peace
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by darlenese(f): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sirheny007:

My brother why bring this heartbreaking write up here?
undecided undecided
Few of us are struggling to clear the memory off our head cry

I watched the video , it traumatised me for months . so it's five years already . Sad
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by YelloweWest: 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
E no go pass black Americans
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by olame1: 12:50pm On Oct 12, 2017

Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by DIKEnaWAR: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
This one no be fairly used, na badly used tokunbo wife biko.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by joyndidi: 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
xynerise:
The couple that started this pre-wedding photos on the internet shall know no peace in their marriage...grin
you don't have to rain curses on the couples that started the pre wedding photo shoots there are pre wedding photos where the lady dressed decently its just that some people always like to do their things in unreasonable ways just like the lady in this photo shoot
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by emmanude(m): 1:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
masterconfam:
remember this people

Five(5) years in mind

thieves, thieves" he screamed, it was almost funny; not until more voices joined the chorus as they screamed and shouted on us. We could have ran at least to save our lives, but little did we know how the day would end. From a handful of young men shouting and throwing questions at us, it escalated to a crowd of angry mob. There was no way we could escape this one, so we calmed down. They pushed us around and then stripped us all. These men pulled us pants down, we were more than embarrassed, the whole community watched: I recognised few faces from the crowd. Obviously they were so afraid to say "stop", then the beating started, I wished it to be just a nightmare; but it was real, these men were determined. They dropped heavy rocks on our heads, they pounded our faces with large planks, blood covered our eyes,they matched and kicked us right on our nostrils, we couldn't breathe. "Bring tire" one of the men repeated, until they brought the tires. "Oh God!"
We watched the crowd watch us, we raised hands of plea, we couldn't speak, Some hid, some shot videos and took pictures. there was no one to stop this. This was the point we knew it was over. We felt pain, helpless and hopeless. I thought of my siblings, I wondered how my mum would take this. She would fall apart. I begged God to hold her for me, comfort and make her strong for me, I prayed same for my friends. Then we started crying, we cried together. the tears gave us headaches. We looked up high, the sky was still. Rings of tires landed on our necks, they kept hitting us, but we were numb already. They set us ablaze. We rolled around, tried to reach for each other, I wondered who would give up first, the fire burned our bodies. it hurt, it hurt and then it hurt. But suddenly the pain stopped, Then I couldn't hear any other
thing, but silence. I thanked God. The pain was over

RIP

May your souls RIP brothers,You are all in a better place now,God will comfort your families and avenge who ever was behind your deaths... cry cry
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Joebala4b(m): 1:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
Well, her husband did not complain.
Pls help me tell them, I think d guy actually pen it
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by martineverest(m): 1:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
diverted funds
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Adebowhales(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
masterconfam:
remember this people

Five(5) years in mind

RIP

What about the man they all went to meet for their money, the man who called them thiefs because he doesn't want to pay back.
Where is he?
Hope he won't die again.
Re: Lady Bares Cleavage In Pre-Wedding Photos. Online Users React by Lalas247(f): 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
The comments though
hypocrisy of our ppl ......
the guy who married her is happy he no kuku send una ... them go dey carry person matter for der head yet zero balance mtcheew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

They Met On Twitter: Guy Kicks Babe Out After Sex, Then This Happened / Teacher Marries His Former Student (Photos) / Slay Queen- "Once A Guy Sleeps With Me, He Become Wretched For Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.