Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,377 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Do I Leave Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Leave Her? (715 Views)

How Do I Leave A Single Mother Without Hurting Her? / South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Leave Her? by fayded(m): 1:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hey guys, so I gat this girl, we were into fwb then later on, things gat pretty serious and well the stage we are at now has no name(lolz). We are not dating but we can't sleep with other people, and we hang out alot and do alot of things together, but we ain't dating.. This brings me to my reason for writing this..
... Before we decided to get serious, she had a confession and told me that she slept with a guy, some days after we first had sex. I am d first person to go there. Her excuse was that her v.card(virginity) was everything to her, and after we did it, she felt I was a fvckboy and that I was never coming back,so it depressed her and made her feel small. That's why she did it with that guy. I also had my own lil escapades but none was serious for me, so after all our confessions, we decided to be exclusive.
...my problem is that she is always trying to make me jealous, and not in a kinda cute way, but in a very childish annoying way. It really really pisses me off. It doesn't make me jealous, but rather angry. She can be like.. "I'm going man-shopping".. Or she will be scrolling through pictures of guys on fbk and be like "I want this guy,how can I get his number", and she does this around me, and makes sure that I hear it. She doesn't even follow through with it sef... It's just annoying..
.. The next one is the stupid mind games she plays.. She'll be like"I understand it when guys cheat, it's not easy, there are so many fine girls, if I were a guy I'd cheat too," but this girl would be angry when a girl passes and calls me "honey, how re u? ".. She ll also get angry when I say a girl is fine or when a girl visits me, she'll be calling d girl bitchhhh(behind her back of course)... Also she'll be like "I don't like the idea of dates, just two people sitting down and talking to each other and eating, I can eat in my room"(ive never taken her out though)..
.. Look, when I tried to define us, she was like "dating would make it so boring and maybe hard, let's just continue with what we have"... And d next day after an argument she was like.. "Define us, what are we".. Gadddd, very frustrating girl. I just don't know how I fell for her.
Oh and also, she has this thing about who will say "I love you" first.. She once said it when we were "doing" it.. And I was like "huh? "..she just formed moaning and I left it.
From this I wrote here, you can maybe judge that she is a small girl.. (Yea, 19yrs).I'm 2 years older than her though..she is cool though otherwise, and doesn't ask for money, also very intelligent.
Re: Do I Leave Her? by gabinogem(m): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Of course, she's an inexperience little girl. Going by her indecisive behaviour, she needs more time to mature...
Re: Do I Leave Her? by phintohlar(f): 1:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
fayded:
Hey guys, so I gat this girl, we were into fwb then later on, things gat pretty serious and well the stage we are at now has no name(lolz). We are not dating but we can't sleep with other people, and we hang out alot and do alot of things together, but we ain't dating.. This brings me to my reason for writing this..
... Before we decided to get serious, she had a confession and told me that she slept with a guy, some days after we first had sex. I am d first person to go there. Her excuse was that her v.card(virginity) was everything to her, and after we did it, she felt I was a fvckboy and that I was never coming back,so it depressed her and made her feel small. That's why she did it with that guy. I also had my own lil escapades but none was serious for me, so after all our confessions, we decided to be exclusive.
...my problem is that she is always trying to make me jealous, and not in a kinda cute way, but in a very childish annoying way. It really really pisses me off. It doesn't make me jealous, but rather angry. She can be like.. "I'm going man-shopping".. Or she will be scrolling through pictures of guys on fbk and be like "I want this guy,how can I get his number", and she does this around me, and makes sure that I hear it. She doesn't even follow through with it sef... It's just annoying..
.. The next one is the stupid mind games she plays.. She'll be like"I understand it when guys cheat, it's not easy, there are so many fine girls, if I were a guy I'd cheat too," but this girl would be angry when a girl passes and calls me "honey, how re u? ".. She ll also get angry when I say a girl is fine or when a girl visits me, she'll be calling d girl bitchhhh(behind her back of course)... Also she'll be like "I don't like the idea of dates, just two people sitting down and talking to each other and eating, I can eat in my room"(ive never taken her out though)..
.. Look, when I tried to define us, she was like "dating would make it so boring and maybe hard, let's just continue with what we have"... And d next day after an argument she was like.. "Define us, what are we".. Gadddd, very frustrating girl. I just don't know how I fell for her.
Oh and also, she has this thing about who will say "I love you" first.. She once said it when we were "doing" it.. And I was like "huh? "..she just formed moaning and I left it.
From this I wrote here, you can maybe judge that she is a small girl.. (Yea, 19yrs).I'm 2 years older than her though..she is cool though otherwise, and doesn't ask for money, also very intelligent.
and i'll be like "can you tell me the full meaning of fwb please"?
Re: Do I Leave Her? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
phintohlar:

na wah o...........aunty why you quote everything na undecided

anyways op if she stays in abuja kindly give her this number
0817610**** (check ur email for the remaining numbers)

thanks as you comply cool
Re: Do I Leave Her? by phintohlar(f): 2:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

anyways op if she stays in abuja kindly give her this number 0817610**** (check ur email for the remaining numbers)
brother no mind me jare na mistake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Leave Her? by fayded(m): 2:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
phintohlar:

Friends with benefits,
So, ma, can u now drop ur advice
Re: Do I Leave Her? by fayded(m): 2:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

anyways op if she stays in abuja kindly give her this number 0817610**** (check ur email for the remaining numbers)
Wetin u wan do Na??
Re: Do I Leave Her? by phintohlar(f): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
fayded:

Friends with benefits,
So, ma, can u now drop ur advice
oh i see "fwb" issorit.. The girl is not matured atall atall, so use your no6
Re: Do I Leave Her? by McBrooklyn(m): 2:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Do I Leave Her? by IAMSASHY(f): 2:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
undecided both of you shud grow up and stop playing wt ur sexual organs
Re: Do I Leave Her? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
fayded:

Wetin u wan do Na??

lets just say shes a little too wild and i wanna help you tame her

dont worry i wont hurt her.........just leave it to me wink

you could give me her number instead though
Re: Do I Leave Her? by Lalas247(f): 2:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
sips coolaid undecided
Re: Do I Leave Her? by fayded(m): 2:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided both of you shud grow up and stop playing wt ur sexual organs
For someone who copied someone's moniker. U have a lot of nerve talking about "growing up".
Anyway, thanks for d advice. Don't play with your sexual organ as well.
Re: Do I Leave Her? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Do I Leave Her? by smardray(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
she should be around 17 or 18....I'm quite sure
Re: Do I Leave Her? by fayded(m): 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
thepussyhunter:

Amen.. If u wan "help" me.. Tell me what to do here

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Bride Carries Groom In Lovely Wedding Picture / Man&woman Melt Heart With Their Moslem Like Beach Pics That Got People Talking / This Is Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.