Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,271 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:09 AM

'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men (24314 Views)

If She Cheats While Sharing Wedding Card!! / "If You Can't Give Your Girlfriend Money, Be Prepared To Share Her" - Lady / It Is Wickedness To Date A Lady For More Than 2 Years Without Marrying Her– Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Ritzy10(f): 12:01am On Aug 29, 2018
A lady identified as @PattyAmaka on twitter has taken it upon herself to educate men on what action to take when their girlfriend cheats on them in a relationship.

ACCORDING TO HER, THE MAN SHOULD IDENTIFY HIS ERROR AND APOLOGIZE TO HIS GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE HE HAS A FAULT WHICH THE OTHER MAN WHOM WAS CHEATED WITH DOESN’T HAVE. SO INSTEAD OF LEAVING THE LADY, SHE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT FACT AND WORK TO BE A BETTER MAN.

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/dont-leave-her-if-she-cheats-on-you-just-apologize-to-her-be-a-better-man-lady-advises-men/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by CoolFreeday(m): 12:03am On Aug 29, 2018
OK aunty

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by rottennaija(m): 12:36am On Aug 29, 2018
Ritzy10:
A lady identified as @PattyAmaka on twitter has taken it upon herself to educate men on what action to take when their girlfriend cheats on them in a relationship.

ACCORDING TO HER, THE MAN SHOULD IDENTIFY HIS ERROR AND APOLOGIZE TO HIS GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE HE HAS A FAULT WHICH THE OTHER MAN WHOM WAS CHEATED WITH DOESN’T HAVE. SO INSTEAD OF LEAVING THE LADY, SHE SHOULD UNDERSTAND THAT FACT AND WORK TO BE A BETTER MAN.

From Zenithnaija.com

More below:
https://zenithnaija.com/dont-leave-her-if-she-cheats-on-you-just-apologize-to-her-be-a-better-man-lady-advises-men/

cc: Lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Those who are planning to cheat...

10 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Upsidedown9ja(m): 12:52am On Aug 29, 2018
Just look at this one, apologize and contact hiv abi, the thunder that will fire you is still doing press up. People like you will always cheat even if you are friending Dangote or Dino malaye. Na olosho Dey rush you

178 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 2:46am On Aug 29, 2018
This is the kind of a woman that you would use as a blueprint to build an idiot. She no get sense at all.

229 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Wilfredpat22(f): 4:23am On Aug 29, 2018
We women have snake like characters honestly. I wonder if some really grew up in Christian homes or have sensible mothers because our mothers did not do a nice job at all

Our poosie is now our daily bread

143 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by QueenSekxy(f): 4:48am On Aug 29, 2018
Wilfredpat22:
We women have snake like characters honestly. I wonder if some really grew up in Christian homes or have sensible mothers because our mothers did not do a nice job at all

Our poosie is now our daily bread
shut up dude,go get a life and stop parading as female.

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by chiommy123(f): 5:59am On Aug 29, 2018
Don't apologize empty handed oh.
with porch. Lol

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 6:06am On Aug 29, 2018
Na she cheat and na me go still apologize to her for cheating on me eekwa Iffacatch this gel eeh. angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by babyfaceafrica: 6:24am On Aug 29, 2018
attention seeking lady..you cheat.. you are out!!!!.. if you feel i lack something i cant give you please just quit simple..I don't have time for nonsense...I have never cheated on any lady before..why should I accept a cheat... I deserve better!!!....

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by BabbanBura(m): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

Abi

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by wristbangle: 6:34am On Aug 29, 2018
The worst punishment of a man is to have this kind of useless lady in his life.

130 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Burgerlomo: 6:44am On Aug 29, 2018
wristbangle:
The worst punishment of a man is to have this kind of useless lady in his life.

cool

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Randy100: 6:47am On Aug 29, 2018
Cheating is unforgiveable. It is a sin against the holy spirit that is only reason jesus permited divorce.

3 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Mruwa1(m): 6:58am On Aug 29, 2018
Okay i hear if she say my error na 5round she need every day say na only 5round i dey give r evey week make i go die there abi ..

5 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by chudyprince: 7:39am On Aug 29, 2018
QueenSekxy:

grin
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 29, 2018
See them boiling over the lady's piece of advice grin. If reverse were to be the case, you will see them hailing and clapping. These boys ehn grin

42 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by valentinos22(m): 8:00am On Aug 29, 2018
babyfaceafrica:
attention seeking lady..you cheat.. you are out!!!!.. if you feel i lack something i cant give you please just quit simple..I don't have time for nonsense...I have never cheated on any lady before..why should I accept a cheat... I deserve better!!!....
i have been there before but it only landed me in the height of frustration that i am still battling to recover from.....the best thing to do a Nigerian girl is to cheat on her as there is no guarantee she will not cheat on you at an opportunity.. cheating on a girlfriend is an injury/damage/heartbreak control invested into the future of that relationship but cheating on a wife .....is a disaster that opens the door of your marriage to all forms of trouble. steer clear!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Partnerbiz(f): 8:11am On Aug 29, 2018
To slap her dey hungry me now.

Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi

042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by abumeinben(m): 8:31am On Aug 29, 2018
Apologize without knowing the root cause? Just because you cheated on your boy friend for not ......and someone else did means you're not patient, tolerant. You cheated on him and still be with him? Common! You should leave him already or just tell us what he did.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Airforce1(m): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2018
This mumu with unkempt hair just want to trend

Olosho

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Biglittlelois(f): 10:08am On Aug 29, 2018
She has a point though

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Kclique: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2018
This is really a pitiable advice.
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Mruwa1:
Okay i hear if she say my error na 5round she need every day say na only 5round i dey give r evey week make i go die there abi ..
Hushhh

8 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by fk001(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2018
She is right

If your girlfriend is cheating on you, then you are lacking something.

6 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by TheKingIsHere: 10:09am On Aug 29, 2018
Attention seeking whoore.

She just wanna trend. undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Abfinest007(m): 10:09am On Aug 29, 2018
anoda olosho

2 Likes

Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Emmafe(m): 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
Cool. Noted o

Check my signature for phone deals
Re: 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men by Nobody: 10:10am On Aug 29, 2018
See madness, me apologise to d person I didn't offend? Even in death I will not do it

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Have A Breakup Plan? When You’re Dating Someone. / Where Are The Beautiful Girls On Nl / Wizkid's Sound From The Other Side No. 4 On Itunes Music Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.