Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,081 members, 7,828,803 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Doctor Caught Having $ex With His Female Patient Claiming It Is Medically Okay. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Doctor Caught Having $ex With His Female Patient Claiming It Is Medically Okay. (1273 Views)

Man Caught Having $ex With Restaurant Attendant In Broad Daylight [watch] / My Friend Sleeps With This. Is It Medically Okay? (graphic Pics) / Can A Male Doctor Touch A Female Patient's Private Parts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Caught Having $ex With His Female Patient Claiming It Is Medically Okay. by Ophizzeydam(m): 6:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
[img]https://3.bp..com/-6tQhvywOfZI/Wd6G-OuXOgI/AAAAAAAAAho/ka0vlYjYnOsEOVR4j1taXfvVDuPtL7joACLcBGAs/s1600/59db61da386da.PNG[/img]
A general practitioner was caught on video sevually abusing one of his female patients in the hospital and the video is already making international headlines.
In the outrageous video, the Indian doctor is seen handling the woman's breasts inappropriately while she keeps trying to remove his hands but he refuses to stop and returns his hand to her breasts.
It is obvious from the video that the woman was uncomfortable by all that was going on but she wasn't sure how to react. She later stands from the bed and the doctor pulls down her pants and continues to touch her all over inappropriately.
According to reports, women have complained for months about the doctor touching them inappropriately, so local police set up a sting operation to catch the doctor in the act. When the doctor was shown the video, he claimed that everything he did was medically necessary. He is yet to be charged with a crime according to reports.
WATCH VIDEO HERE
https://www.afrikloaded.com.ng/2017/10/doctor-caught-on-camera-trying-to-have.html
Cc:
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi
MissyB3
mynd44
ishilove
Re: Doctor Caught Having $ex With His Female Patient Claiming It Is Medically Okay. by anuoluwapo884(m): 6:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chaii tapping current
Re: Doctor Caught Having $ex With His Female Patient Claiming It Is Medically Okay. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
The man will have his license revoked no doubt.
Re: Doctor Caught Having $ex With His Female Patient Claiming It Is Medically Okay. by Buharimustgo: 6:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Conji Doctor

(1) (Reply)

Women In Labor Room / New Here, Ladies I Need You Guys Thoughts On This:) / How Can I Reduce My Sex Drive?? ADVICE Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.