Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,563 members, 7,837,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor (5605 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Everlasting Igbo phobia from your end
That is another of the propaganda you like reciting, isn't it? Anyone who doesn't agree with your lies is accused of having Igbophobia. How shameful of you!
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Nobody: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Army only went after Miscreants, criminal, armed bandits, kidnappers and robbers. Maybe, just maybe your father, brother and uncle belong to one of these groups
zoogerian Army has no liver to face this miscreant ==>

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Nobody: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

That is another of the propaganda you like reciting, isn't it? Anyone who doesn't agree with your lies is accused of having Igbophobia. How shameful of you!
Be truthful for once and stop being an afonja sycophant. grin grin
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
LUGBE:
Is well, the international communities are observing this evil conspiracy going on in South East

No be only observing. They are also conserving. Idiots.

The US Navy were in Lagos this year for medical outreach. The people in Lagos are not stupid like your folks who cried blue murder over nothing and make the world see them as dunderheads.

Medical outreach is not vaccination. They simply share Condoms, Vitamins, Mosquito nets and carry out some medical checks
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

zoogerian Army has no liver to face this miscreant ==>

He has been chased away like Nnmadi Kwanu. Ode
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Be truthful for once and stop being an afonja sycophant. grin grin
Be truthful for once and stop being an IPOB deceiver.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

He has been chased away like Nnmadi Kwanu. Ode
for where na. . .
Zoogerian army is only good for genociding babies

1 Like

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

What then did the army go to do in the schools, conduct military drills for kindergarten pupils grin

Dullard. It is called medical outreach, not drill
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Igbo amaka

2 Likes

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by DrGoodman: 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Army only went after Miscreants, criminal, armed bandits, kidnappers and robbers. Maybe, just maybe your father, brother and uncle belong to one of these groups

In the kindergarten?

You no well o
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

for where na. . .
Zoogerian army is only good for genociding babies

Yaw! Dont infest me with your stupidity. It is deadly
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Genocidal medical outreach from the devils of Daura.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

These guys are sick upstairs. Do not let them infest you with your stupidity
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by HITTED(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

You obviously do NOT understand English language. Did the Army immunise any of the children or did any parent complain that his children were immunised without his consent?? Simple Yes or No would do.
Yes, they did. I read someone say about 300 kids were already immunized before the pandemonium. They walked into different schools at the same time and ordered the kids to queue up for the vaccination.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Yaw! Dont infest me with your stupidity. It is deadly
Afonja puppet does not need more stvpidity grin grin
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by DrGoodman: 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

There's only one dullard in the whole country, jubrin sitting in aso rock grin
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

In the kindergarten?

You no well o

Your own sickness is ignorance.

Kindergartens can take Vitamins
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:

Yes, they did. I read someone say about 300 kids were already immunized before the pandemonium. They walked into different schools at the same time and ordered the kids to queue up for the vaccination.

Provide the link and source, so we can determine if your story is true! None of the parents have come out to say their kids were immunised without their own consent.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:

You heard? Where is the evidence?

1 Like

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by DrGoodman: 7:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Your own sickness is ignorance.

Kindergartens can take Vitamins

You mean kindergarten kids can become kidnappers in the south west?
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Nobody: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

In the kindergarten?

You no well o
My brother.
Only aboki and afonja will go looking for Miscreants, criminal, armed bandits, kidnappers and robbers in a kindergarten school grin grin

Daura dulla.rd has tried in spreading dullardism to aboki and afonja grin grin

2 Likes

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

You mean kindergarten kids can become kidnappers in the south west?

You are not reasoning like human. I guess that is why you are called Pigs and Idiots.

There are pictures from OP crocodile dance in Bayelsa:

Can you dumbhead show me any vaccine in any of these pictures? How does the sharing of Mosquito net, condom, medical checkups, blood testand adminisering of vitamins translate to genocide?

On Sunday, you stupid mofo will go to church but here you are propagating lies and junks just because you hate some certain people and organizations.

The most important thing the Military are doing is how to handle victims of emergency, how to live safely, safe sex and enlightenment on health related issue. They also advice visitors privately when necessary and give counseling if the case arise.

They administer Vitamin, Paracetamols and direct people to special centres. They share condom, mosquito nets, glasses, crutches and sometimes books participants can take home.

Now show the world how many peoole have died in Rivers and Bayelsa since you claimed they are genociding South East. OP Python dance 1 was successful. They didn't kill or commit genocide then. But now, all of a sudden, you gained ful knowledge of the mission and knew they wanted to genocide on some people. It shall never be well with you
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by MyNewJackeT: 7:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Answer the question. How many children said they were vaccinated? How many parents said their children were vaccinated without their own consent? On another thread, Folykaze had challenged your untrue statements and you are still here telling the same lies.

Did they give injections in Ebonyi state?
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by DrGoodman: 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

You heard? Where is the evidence?
If only your blindness will allow you, You will see the evidence as kids running for dear life from murderous military.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by onavae(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

You obviously do NOT understand English language. Did the Army immunise any of the children or did any parent complain that his children were immunised without his consent?? Simple Yes or No would do.

You obviously don't have children do you? It doesn't matter if it was vaccines or not. You don't treat kids without their parents knowledge. I have a son that is allergic to Vitamin B complex. Give him this very popular drug and you have killed him. I too was allergic to it as a kid as was my younger brother up till now. How would the soldiers know this? Everyone takes this drug during malaria treatment, etc. The parents must accompany the kids for any medical outreach.
Anyway I don't expect you to understand, you have no idea what it's like to have or care for kids.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Nobody: 7:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
onavae:

You obviously don't have children do you? It doesn't matter if it was vaccines or not. You don't treat kids without their parents knowledge. I have a son that is allergic to Vitamin B complex. Give him this very popular drug and you have killed him. I too was allergic to it as a kid as was my younger brother up till now. How would the soldiers know this? Everyone takes this drug during malaria treatment, etc. The parents must accompany the kids for any medical outreach.
Anyway I don't expect you to understand, you have no idea what it's like to have or care for kids.

^^Vivere and Folykaze cannot understand the bolded part. They just want to support demonic soldiers at all cost, in the spirit of afonja
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by onavae(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

You are not reasoning like human. I guess that is why you are called Pigs and Idiots.

There are pictures from OP crocodile dance in Bayelsa:

Can you dumbhead show me any vaccine in any of these pictures? How does the sharing of Mosquito net, condom, medical checkups, blood testand adminisering of vitamins translate to genocide?

On Sunday, you stupid mofo will go to church but here you are propagating lies and junks just because you hate some certain people and organizations.

The most important thing the Military are doing is how to handle victims of emergency, how to live safely, safe sex and enlightenment on health related issue. They also advice visitors privately when necessary and give counseling if the case arise.

They administer Vitamin, Paracetamols and direct people to special centres. They share condom, mosquito nets, glasses, crutches and sometimes books participants can take home.

Now show the world how many peoole have died in Rivers and Bayelsa since you claimed they are genociding South East. OP Python dance 1 was successful. They didn't kill or commit genocide then. But now, all of a sudden, you gained ful knowledge of the mission and knew they wanted to genocide on some people. It shall never be well with you

These are adults and the kids are accompanied by their parents and guardians. There's nothing wrong here. It becomes wrong when you go to schools to "hand out mosquito nets" to kids without their parents approval. It's not done anywhere in the world.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by HITTED(m): 7:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Provide the link and source, so we can determine if your story is true! None of the parents have come out to say their kids were immunised without their own consent.

tinsel:

My children took the vaccination and I am still waiting for them to die. It will take us a long time to recover from this self inflicted injury done to ourselves and by ourselves due to politics.
About 300 children took the vaccination yesterday. I am too bigto be used by political biggots.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 7:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
onavae:

Are you OK?? Where was it written that the Army treated or vaccinated kids, without their parent's consent? Which parent has come out so far to say that his children were vaccinated without his knowledge?? Tell us, pls.

The Army itself has come out to deny this over and over again, but because you are so determined to believe the worst kind of propaganda and lies being peddled around, you are ready to accuse others of the worst kind of things.

If you are ever able to get your head out of the prejudiced net it's in, then please go and check if any child was vaccinated without his parent's consent or knowledge. I work with kids and would NEVER agree with anything that would jeopardize their health.

1 Like

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:

How are you sure the person you quoted was telling the truth? Where exactly did this vaccination take place? Name of the school and date it took place? Folykaze come and see more propaganda in action!!
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by HITTED(m): 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
You offer to help someone and that someone declined the offer; yet you insist on "helping" him just because you can. Does that make any sense? Is that not rape?
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by HITTED(m): 7:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

How are you sure the person you quoted was telling the truth? Where exactly did this vaccination take place? Folykaze come and see more propaganda in action!!
Why are you asking me?

Ask the man who was arguing for the military and against us. Follow that post and see how the argument started.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Hilarious Plate Number Spotted At Kogi State (image) / 'They Are Already Urinating On Themselves" - Aregbesola Mocks Tinubu / SURE-P Begins Recruitment Of 3,000 Youths In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.