Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,090 members, 7,835,666 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor (5596 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by HITTED(m): 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
onavae:

These are adults and the kids are accompanied by their parents and guardians. There's nothing wrong here. It becomes wrong when you go to schools to "hand out mosquito nets" to kids without their parents approval. It's not done anywhere in the world.
Don't mind the blind bats arguing like dimwits.

At least, the parents of the Bayelsan pupils were there to witness their kid getting vaccinated. In the case of Anambra, they bumped in unannounced and ordered the kids to come out.

Where is that done except in the zoo jungle?
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 7:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:

Why are you asking me?

Ask the man who was arguing for the military and against us. Follow that post and see how the argument started.
Why didn't you ask him to substantiate his claims before you swallowed it hook, line and sinker?
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by MyNewJackeT: 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

How are you sure the person you quoted was telling the truth? Where exactly did this vaccination take place? Name of the school and date it took place? Folykaze come and see more propaganda in action!!

vivere I asked you a question, Did they give injections in Ebonyi yes or no.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by HITTED(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Why didn't you ask him to substantiate his claims before you swallowed it hook, line and sinker?
See questions o! grin cheesy

Oga, I've shown you the post. The guy claims he's Igbo and lives in Anambra and his kids took the injection. We doubted him, of course, but he held on to it. Who am I to argue with "an Igbo man" who lives Anambra when I myself am not even in Nigeria? cheesy
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 7:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:

See questions o! grin cheesy

Oga, I've shown you the post. The guy claims he's Igbo and lives in Anambra and his kids took the injection. We doubted him, of course, but he held on to it. Who am I to argue with "an Igbo man" who lives Anambra when I myself am not even in Nigeria? cheesy
If you had no proof to support what he said, then you should not have made reference to his story to buttress your own remarks.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
onavae:

These are adults and the kids are accompanied by their parents and guardians. There's nothing wrong here. It becomes wrong when you go to schools to "hand out mosquito nets" to kids without their parents approval. It's not done anywhere in the world.

Your got a fish stinking brain.

Where is the evidence they went to any school?

The picture from South East showed they are in an open space not schools. Even the picture of a woman jumping fence didnt show any presence of medical team in the school. You guys are infested with rampaging stupidity

1 Like

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

How are you sure the person you quoted was telling the truth? Where exactly did this vaccination take place? Name of the school and date it took place? Folykaze come and see more propaganda in action!!

What comes from their brain is alarming
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 8:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

vivere I asked you a question, Did they give injections in Ebonyi yes or no.

Go and read this report.

In a statement, entitled Exercise Egwu Eke 11: Free Medical Outreach Not Harmful to Anyone’ and signed by Col Sagir Musa, Deputy Director, Army Public Relations, the Army said:

“The attention of the 82 Division Nigerian Army (NA), has been drawn to a silly and mischievous publication now trending on the social media alleging that the ongoing free medical services giving to some communities in the South Eastern Region of Nigeria is with a sinister motive of depopulating the region through the so called “monkey pox vaccination” purportedly being conducted by the NA in the region."

“The Division wishes to make it clear that the free medical outreach is not a vaccine intended to infect monkey pox or any major contemporary or emerging diseases in Nigeria to the people of South East or any part of the country."

“The exercise is part of the corporate social responsibility initiatives imbued in to the overall Exercise Egwu Eke 11 package, to the people of the South Eastern Region which is the Area of Responsibility of the 82 Division NA and is also the theatre of the Exercise.”

The statement continued: “Instructively, the free medical services in the region started on the 18th of September, 2017 in Nkwaagu community of Abakaliki Local Government Area (LGA) of Ebonyi State.

At the event, the Deputy Governor of Ebonyi State, the Chairman of the LGA and some traditional rulers of the benefiting community were there at the flag off of the exercise by the Chief of Army Staff Lieutenant General TY Buratai. “Other areas where the programme was conducted were Ovim in Isukwato LGA of Abia State, Mbaise in Imo State, ORJI River in Enugu and now Ozubulu in Anambra State."

“In all the mentioned areas, there has not been any recorded incident or complain of any kind arising from the noble humanitarian gesture of the NA. “Hence, the wicked, ill-motivated rumour/ lie is the handiwork of unpatriotic elements who can go to any length to discredit the noble services of the NA in the region, which at the moment they will not succeed.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/commotion-s-east-vaccine/
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by onavae(m): 8:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
[left][/left]
Vivere:

Are you OK?? Where was it written that the Army treated or vaccinated kids, without their parent's consent? Which parent has come out so far to say that his children were vaccinated without his knowledge?? Tell us, pls.

The Army itself has come out to deny this over and over again, but because you are so determined to believe the worst kind of propaganda and lies being peddled around, you are ready to accuse others of the worst kind of things.

If you are ever able to get your head out of the prejudiced net it's in, then please go and check if any child was vaccinated without his parent's consent or knowledge. I work with kids and would NEVER agree with anything that would jeopardize their health.

They went to schools. Parents don't follow their kids to school
I don't get the insults.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by HITTED(m): 8:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

If you had no proof to support what he said, then you should not have made reference to his story to buttress your own remarks.
How about believing him, taking him at his words? Neither of us lives in the east so what sense does it make doubting reports of someone who lives there?
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by onavae(m): 8:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Your got a fish stinking brain.

Where is the evidence they went to any school?

The picture from South East showed they are in an open space not schools. Even the picture of a woman jumping fence didnt show any presence of medical team in the school. You guys are infested with rampaging stupidity

Thanks. I guess the insults were absolutely necessary. Oh by the way, am not Igbo. You can check my profile for that.
I guess the school kids were running from ghosts and the state government suspension of the program was uncalled for.
Keep wallowing in your bufoonry buddy, it's your life.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:

How about believing him, taking him at his words? Neither of us lives in the east so what sense does it make doubting reports of someone who lives there?

I have friends, and colleagues who live in the East. Not one of them has said that his child was immunised. So who do we believe? A faceless person on social media or close friends and colleagues who actually live in the East? They have all heard the rumours, too.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
onavae:

You obviously don't have children do you? It doesn't matter if it was vaccines or not. You don't treat kids without their parents knowledge. I have a son that is allergic to Vitamin B complex. Give him this very popular drug and you have killed him. I too was allergic to it as a kid as was my younger brother up till now. How would the soldiers know this? Everyone takes this drug during malaria treatment, etc. The parents must accompany the kids for any medical outreach.
Anyway I don't expect you to understand, you have no idea what it's like to have or care for kids.

Shut the crap. The Military did not force anyone to take Vitamin. They didnt force anyone to take injection or vaccine. All these took place in your blocked head.

Now show us the kids in this pictures

Hatred and propaganda will make you stupid folks die young.

If your child is allergy to vitamin B, you should take your child away from the premises of the outreach, not advising others to take their child.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by PortHakotTimes(m): 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 8:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
onavae:
[left][/left]
They went to schools. Parents don't follow their kids to school
I don't get the insults.

There are no insults. If you recall you were the first person to accuse me of supporting the Army to perpetrate evil against little children. That is the greatest insult in the universe.

And by going to schools, has it occurred to you that they wanted to use the school premises for an outreach because most times such schools have large spaces?
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by HITTED(m): 8:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

I have friends, and colleagues who live in the East. Not one of them has said that his child was immunised. So who do we believe? A faceless person on social media or close friends and colleagues who actually live in the East? They have all heard the rumours, too.
LOL! And why should I believe your colleagues that I don't know? Talk about "faceless".
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Says a imperialist white devil who provides Africans with toxic vaccines aimed at making recipients infertile.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
onavae:

Thanks. I guess the insults were absolutely necessary. Oh by the way, am not Igbo. You can check my profile for that.
I guess the school kids were running from ghosts and the state government suspension of the program was uncalled for.
Keep wallowing in your bufoonry buddy, it's your life.

The kids were running because their parents threw them into trauma with their sheer ignorance and nauseating uncivility.

Who cares if you are Igbo? You are peddling lies and promoting rumor against some officers who did no harm to anyone without evidence. Brother, you are worst than a murderer. On Sunday, your sorry a.ss will troop to the church and form stupid holiness.

Now show me any school close to this location where the army are stationed.

Where is the school in the picture? Are there any student which was forcely vaccinated there? You guys make the world see the foolish nature of you.

Yesterday, a picture of a stupid woman jumping over the fence is circulating the internet. In the picture, there is no presence of any soldier was not noticed in the school. So why was she jumping fence if she ain't stupid? Why can't she go through the school gate? And you foolish fellas are praising her because you cannot rrason beyond your nose.

You lots need to start using your brains.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by HITTED(m): 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

There are no insults. If you recall you were the first person to accuse me of supporting the Army to perpetrate evil against little children. That is the greatest insult in the universe.

And by going to schools, has it occurred to you that they wanted to use the school premises for an outreach because most times such schools have large spaces?
They didn't just go there to sensitize them. They went with their vaccines to inject them without the consent of their parents.

Mind what you support, please.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 8:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:

LOL! And why should I believe your colleagues that I don't know? Talk about "faceless".

I have not asked you to believe them. If you recall you asked me why the person you quoted could not be believed, since he was on ground in the East and we were not. I cited my friends and colleagues, to let you know that I have alternative sources of information, so there is no reason for me to believe your faceless online friend.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by greatermax77(m): 8:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

You obviously do NOT understand English language. Did the Army immunise any of the children or did any parent complain that his children were immunised without his consent?? Simple Yes or No would do.

U are agent of darkness
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by HITTED(m): 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
GenBuhari:
Says a imperialist white devil who provides Africans with toxic vaccines aimed at making recipients infertile.
You're a racist. Always insulting the white that gave you civilization free of charge.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by joshrooy23(m): 8:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Someone should clarify me on this issue of the moment... Owerri reported the forceful vaccination yesterday, They said it's rumour. Enugu reported same yesterday, They said it was the military trying to help out. Port Harcourt reported same yesterday & today, Yet to hear their own backup story. I'm forced to ask, 1. Which kind of rumour circulates around states at the same time...? 2. Since when did it become the work of the Military to administer vaccination? Someone should please answer me Ooo biko
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by DrGoodman: 8:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

You are not reasoning like human. I guess that is why you are called Pigs and Idiots.

There are pictures from OP crocodile dance in Bayelsa:

Can you dumbhead show me any vaccine in any of these pictures? How does the sharing of Mosquito net, condom, medical checkups, blood testand adminisering of vitamins translate to genocide?

On Sunday, you stupid mofo will go to church but here you are propagating lies and junks just because you hate some certain people and organizations.

The most important thing the Military are doing is how to handle victims of emergency, how to live safely, safe sex and enlightenment on health related issue. They also advice visitors privately when necessary and give counseling if the case arise.

They administer Vitamin, Paracetamols and direct people to special centres. They share condom, mosquito nets, glasses, crutches and sometimes books participants can take home.

Now show the world how many peoole have died in Rivers and Bayelsa since you claimed they are genociding South East. OP Python dance 1 was successful. They didn't kill or commit genocide then. But now, all of a sudden, you gained ful knowledge of the mission and knew they wanted to genocide on some people. It shall never be well with you

Bla Bla Bla Bla , stop bleating like a he goat for once and show me where we begged you to visit our children with drugs and condoms?
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
So civilization is murdering, raping , looting and enslavement?

Iam only racist against racists.
HITTED:

You're a racist. Always insulting the white that gave you civilization free of charge.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by DrGoodman: 8:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Shut the crap. The Military did not force anyone to take Vitamin. They didnt force anyone to take injection or vaccine. All these took place in your blocked head.

Now show us the kids in this pictures

Hatred and propaganda will make you stupid folks die young.

If your child is allergy to vitamin B, you should take your child away from the premises of the outreach, not advising others to take their child.

Go and inject your children at Idp camps, leave our children out of the suffering of your people.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Go and inject your children at Idp camps, leave our children out of the suffering of your people.

Stop trying hard to infest me with your stupidity. It won't work.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6096703_608318556e44355841e49028cda6d040d28eb7fjpegjpeg30082fd6c56dc85fcc2660c04cab5f9a_jpeg7674368c07d4a4072fbfc313aac24602

Your lie is grasping for oxygen. It can't breathe in face of fact
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Bla Bla Bla Bla , stop bleating like a he goat for once and show me where we begged you to visit our children with drugs and condoms?

Stop trolling me with your stupidity. I am allergy to it.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:

They didn't just go there to sensitize them. They went with their vaccines to inject them without the consent of their parents.

Mind what you support, please.
Nobody saw the vaccines yet, they are peddling rumours and you are believing it. None of the children were vaccinated and no parent has come out in the print media or on TV, to say his kids were vaccinated without his knowledge or permission, except your online friend whose claims cannot be corroborated or verified. The Army has even come out to say that they never vaccinated anybody. Yet you are still believing all the fake stories being peddled around. You are smarter than this, honestly.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by MyNewJackeT: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Go and read this report.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/commotion-s-east-vaccine/

so why were they accused of the monkey pox if they were not giving injections.

you look like the kind of man that a stranger will just take the child's blood in the name of blood test and you won't do anything about it because you think it's a normal thing.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by DrGoodman: 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Stop trolling me with your stupidity. I am allergy to it.

Allergic.

Go back to school. grin
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by DrGoodman: 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Nobody saw the vaccines yet, they are peddling rumours and you are believing it. None of the children were vaccinated and no parent has come out in the print media or on TV, to say his kids were vaccinated without his knowledge or permission, except your online friend whose claims cannot be corroborated or verified. The Army has even come out to say that they never vaccinated anybody. Yet you are still believing all the fake stories being peddled around. You are smarter than this, honestly.

And I ask again, what was the army doing in the kindergarten?

Does the place look like sambisa forest to them

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Defection: Ebonyi Assembly Speaker, Lawmakers Challenge Court’s Jurisdiction / World Bank Awards Kogi Fiscal Transparency and Revenue Mobilisation Award / Pat Utomi Officially Declares To Run As A Presidential Candidate In 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.