Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,360 members, 7,836,468 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor (5603 Views)

Lauretta Onochie: The Calm Down Video Is A Clear Case Of Child Abuse / Governor El-Rufai Crawling On His Office Floor While Playing With A Child (Photo / Why Did The Army Not Seek Parental Consent Before Going To Vaccinate Children? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 8:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

so why were they accused of the monkey pox if they were not giving injections.

you look like the kind of man that a stranger will just take the child's blood in the name of blood test and you won't do anything about it because you think it's a normal thing.
I look like what? You are obviously accusing me of something you must have done in the past. Tell us how often you collect children's blood in the name of a blood test as a stranger, and how frequently you have done it.

You should go and ask those who made the accusation of monkey pox why they did so. Then come back and share your findings with us.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Allergic.

Go back to school. grin

Mistake noted and correction welcomed. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by DrGoodman: 9:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Mistake noted and correction welcomed. Thanks.

Now will you come back to your senses and see that the army acted in bad faith? Why not blame them for this wrong action?
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Now will you come back to your senses and see that the army acted in bad faith? Why not blame them for this wrong action?

You are stupid. Tell me what they did wrong. Buffon
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by DrGoodman: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

You are stupid. Tell me what they did wrong. Buffon

Invasion of privacy
Attempt to treat a healthy populace
Spreading terror and trauma
Causing of a stampede
Refusal to mind their business
Gross incompetence

grin grin
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Invasion of privacy
Attempt to treat a healthy populace
Spreading terror and trauma
Causing of a stampede
Refusal to mind their business
Gross incompetence

grin grin

Evidence
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Yyeske(m): 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:

They didn't just go there to sensitize them. They went with their vaccines to inject them without the consent of their parents.

Mind what you support, please.
Show us pictures or videos of soldiers forcefully injecting kids with the vaccines, where and time
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Yyeske(m): 9:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
joshrooy23:
Someone should clarify me on this issue of the
moment...
Owerri reported the forceful vaccination yesterday,
They said it's rumour.
Enugu reported same yesterday,
They said it was the military trying to help out.
Port Harcourt reported same yesterday & today,
Yet to hear their own backup story.
I'm forced to ask,
1. Which kind of rumour circulates around states at
the same time...?
2. Since when did it become the work of the
Military to administer vaccination?
Someone should please answer me Ooo biko
Nothing like vaccination took place anywhere, all rumour. If there was, let them produce evidence
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Yyeske(m): 10:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Bla Bla Bla Bla , stop bleating like a he goat for once and show me where we begged you to visit our children with drugs and condoms?
You accused the Nigerian Army of vaccinating kids, you are the one to produce the evidence of the vaccination
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by HITTED(m): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Show us pictures or videos of soldiers forcefully injecting kids with the vaccines, where and time
Show pictures or videos of soldiers sensitizing the people about their project to inject people with monkey pox.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by MyNewJackeT: 10:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

I look like what? You are obviously accusing me of something you must have done in the past. Tell us how often you collect children's blood in the name of a blood test as a stranger, and how frequently you have done it.

You should go and ask those who made the accusation of monkey pox why they did so. Then come back and share your findings with us.

but you said that the igerian army only gave vitamins and did blood test, why didn't they sensitize the community before giving their vitamin, do you know how they do blood test?
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Referendum50(f): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

The Army did not give any vaccinations to anybody or any children. Stop your persistent lies!
below
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by MyNewJackeT: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Nothing like vaccination took place anywhere, all rumour. If there was, let them produce evidence

so you expect secondary School children to produce evidence like a you tube video or a picture so you can satisfy your ego, this is so stupid of you to say this.

the children (not one) said they were forcing them to give them injections, are you living there, are you in their school?

who are you to doubt them that schools started closing due to panic and you think there was nothing wrong. you are the type that will tell your kids to collect things from her friends and eat and also take injections aka free health care.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Referendum50(f): 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

The Army did not give any vaccinations to anybody or any children. Stop your persistent lies!
ok
Let see below

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Yyeske(m): 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
HITTED:

Show pictures or videos of soldiers sensitizing the people about their project to inject people with monkey pox.
You guys started the rumour by accusing the Nigerian Army, show us proofs first
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Referendum50(f): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yyeske:

Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Yyeske(m): 10:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

so you expect secondary School children to produce evidence like a you tube video or a picture so you can satisfy your ego, this is so stupid of you to say this.

the children (not one) said they were forcing them to give them injections, are you living there, are you in their school?

who are you to doubt them that schools started closing due to panic and you think there was nothing wrong. you are the type that will tell your kids to collect things from her friends and eat and also take injections aka free health care.
Evidence of the kids talking or I take you as one of those innocent kids who didn't know why they were running home
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Yyeske(m): 10:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=Referendum50 post=61366136][/quote]Good dear
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by MyNewJackeT: 10:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Evidence of the kids talking or I take you as one of those innocent kids who didn't know why they were running home

so why did it make the news then?
it made it to your national daily why?

you should ask your newspapers why they reported it in the first place, because if they didn't we wouldn't be discussing it here, if it was as minor as you're saying then why should it make it to the news.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
Referendum50:
ok
Let see below ]
Where are the vaccines being administered on the children? All I can see are children looking at soldiers.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

but you said that the igerian army only gave vitamins and did blood test, why didn't they sensitize the community before giving their vitamin, do you know how they do blood test?

Show me where I wrote vitamins in any of my posts. You were the first to mention blood tests, not me. So tell another lie.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Yyeske(m): 10:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

so why did it make the news then?
it made it to your national daily why?

you should ask your newspapers why they reported it in the first place, because if they didn't we wouldn't be discussing it here, if it was as minor as you're saying then why should it make it to the news.
Kids were told to leave school based on rumour should definitely make news, what led to the rumour is the question, where are the evidences of place, who and when all took place.
Good enough, most parents allowed their kids to go to school today after realizing the news was a lie
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by MyNewJackeT: 10:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Kids were told to leave school based on rumour should definitely make news, what led to the rumour is the question, where are the evidences of place, who and when all took place.
Good enough, most parents allowed their kids to go to school today after realizing the news was a lie
told by whom?
sometime I think you guys are psychos.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Yyeske(m): 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
told by whom?
sometime I think you guys are psychos.
By IPOB terrorists of course, no sane Igbo man or woman believed that trash but had to comply because they were called to come pick their kids since the schools were empying.
Calls and sms was everywhere and you had no choice, question again is,
Show us proofs of soldiers injecting kids or vaccinating them
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by HITTED(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Since you have no evidence that the zoo army made a formal introduction of their mission before going to schools to infect our kids with monkey pox, then fvck off!

I owe no zombiefied agent any explanation to my actions.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by andyoscar(m): 12:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Nnamdi kanu don f*ck nigeria without condom ooooh, oh!
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Referendum50(f): 12:33am On Oct 13, 2017
Vivere:

Where are the vaccines being administered on the children? All I can see are children looking at soldiers.
don't worry apc will still pay even if you see them molesting your friends OK just keep defending evil you will get paid
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Nobody: 1:31am On Oct 13, 2017
madridguy:
Akano should first attend to his marital palava cool

https://gossip.naij.com/742831-uk-based-wife-storms-nigeria-disrupts-wedding-husband-new-wife-photos.html
Is that all you can say about the salient points he made?
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Mikeangelo0433: 3:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Well I feel dat if the Nigerian army wants to depopulate the south east by using a biological weapon, they would come up with something more virulent than monkey pox virus a virus that probably has an incubation period of a few minutes to a day so dat the individual who comes in contact with it dies almost immediately thereby reducing the risk of the virus being carried to other regions. However what is being peddled around is false, baseless,illogical and outrightly ridiculous .The mere fact that this rumour was bought goes to show dat the easterners do not trust the Nigerian govt and as such every move taken by them is viewed suspiciously.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by eagleu: 3:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Vivere:

Are you OK?? Where was it written that the Army treated or vaccinated kids, without their parent's consent? Which parent has come out so far to say that his children were vaccinated without his knowledge?? Tell us, pls.

The Army itself has come out to deny this over and over again, but because you are so determined to believe the worst kind of propaganda and lies being peddled around, you are ready to accuse others of the worst kind of things.

If you are ever able to get your head out of the prejudiced net it's in, then please go and check if any child was vaccinated without his parent's consent or knowledge. I work with kids and would NEVER agree with anything that would jeopardize their health.

Which part of Nigeria do you work with kids, so that I never never, ever send my kids to that part of the country. Listening to you defend the criminal action of the army is outrageous!
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by eagleu: 3:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Mikeangelo0433:
Well I feel dat if the Nigerian army wants to depopulate the south east by using a biological weapon, they would come up with something more virulent than monkey pox virus a virus that probably has an incubation period of a few minutes to a day so dat the individual who comes in contact with it dies almost immediately thereby reducing the risk of the virus being carried to other regions. However what is being peddled around is false, baseless,illogical and outrightly ridiculous .The mere fact that this rumour was bought goes to show dat the easterners do not trust the Nigerian govt and as such every move taken by them is viewed suspiciously.

You still have not told us what the army is doing in small primary schools in the first place. Defending the nation against some 5 year old kids?
In a sane clime, the army will be definitely made to answer these questions under oath.
Instead, they provide lack lustre explanations through social medial consultants like you who make things even more suspicious.
Re: It’s Child Abuse To Vaccinate A Child Without Parental Consent. UK Doctor by Vivere: 7:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
eagleu:

Which part of Nigeria do you work with kids, so that I never never, ever send my kids to that part of the country. Listening to you defend the criminal action of the army is outrageous!
Defending what criminal action? Are you ok? Which children did the Army vaccinate?? Nobody's children has been vaccinated and you are here ranting like a lost soul. Are you so gullible that you are ready to swallow lies and propaganda instead of just seeing the truth and believing it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Who Has Seen A Nigerian Governor Sweated Like This? / Nyesom Wike's Brother Wenike Becomes President Ohaneze South Africa-TBE Magazine / Breaking Peter OBI Get More Support From An American Billionaire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.