Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout (1158 Views)

Meet 64yr Old American Lady Madly In Love With Her 34yr Old Nigerian Man (vid) / Who Knows Her Whereabout? / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout by yemiprof(m): 9:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Adeyemi Olalemi October 12, 2017 0 Comments

inShare
Advertise with us

Following social media outcry by an American woman, Lisa Flowers, on the whereabout of his younger Nigerian Husband, Nelson Enareaba, BreezeReporters Investigation reveals that her husband has died.

It was reliably gathered that Nelson died on Thursday October 5, 2017 and has been buried by his family members in Nigeria.

His American lover, Lisa, had on October 7 taken to Facebook from her base in the US, to plead with Nigerians to help her find out what happened to her husband as she has been unable to communicate with him since Thursday.

She revealed that she has been getting conflicting news from his family and had no proof from his family that he is dead.

She wrote; “My Nigerian family and friends – I need your help to find out what has happened to My Sweetness, Nelson De’Enabry. Since Thursday morning there has been conflicting news from his family members concerning his well being and if he is even alive. I have no proof from his family that he has left this earth. Please reach out to one another to help me find the truth about this situation with Nelson De’Enabry.

Nelson, a 28-year-old Edo indigene, married Lisa, believed to be in her 50s in 2014 in a Nigeria court.

Late Nelson and Lisa Flower
Late Nelson and Lisa Flower
It was gathered that Lisa had been coming to visit Nelson in Nigeria and she is said to have been working to secure an American visa for his Nigerian lover but all to no avail.

Nelson’s Family confirmed to BreezeReporters that their son may have died of ”spiritual attack” following events that led to his unfortunate death.

The deceased sister, Evelyn, told BreezeReporters that Nelson died on Thursday from shock despite effort by famly members to revive him.

She disclosed that Nelson stayed in a rented apartment few metres from their family house in Alagbole Area of Lagos. He is said to be living with two other male friends.

Evelyn revealed that her Dad got a call from Nelson’s friends at about 4am, who informed them that Nelson shouted from his sleep and they don’t understand what was wrong with him.

According to her, Nelson was sleeping in his room while his friends were in the sitting room when the incident happened.

She said one of the friends, who heard him shout from his sleep, told her that they ran into the room to find out what was wrong but on getting to Nelson, he was stiff and not responding.

Evelyn said his friends had to use spoon to force his mouth open and later revived him before their arrival.

“On that Thursday, my Dad’s phone rang at about 4 am, his friends who were staying with him called and asked us come over quickly that Nelson shouted from his sleep and that they don’t understand what is going on, Evelyn said.

She said by the time they got to his house, they met Nelson and his two friends sitting outside the house, noting that the three were sweating.

According to her, Nelson was surprised to see his family members and even quarrelled with his friends for calling his mother, claiming that he was fine.

Advertise with us

Nelson was said to have told his family members that he had a dream but was unable to remember.

Evelyn said her brother was then taken to the family house to rest when he suddenly convulsed and rushed to a nearby hospital.

Asked about the name of the hospital, Evelyn said she doesn’t know, stressing that they are not use to going to the hospital and don’t have family Doctor.

According to her, Nelson was later transferred to Solid Rock Hospital in Ojodu Berger where he was confirmed dead.

She said they couldn’t believe it and had to take him to a general hospital. where they were asked to get BID (Brought In Dead) card.

Evelyn disclosed that at the general hospital they kept praying hoping for a miracle.

Evelyn said other passersby joined in praying and some others advised they if the family members had faith, they should take him to a Church which they did.

She said, “at the Church, Pastor told us that Nelson is dead and that he died of spiritual attack.

Evelyn declined to mention the name of the Church, saying “Don’t worry, I don’t want to mention church, i don’t want you people to go and be bothering them, Jeje… na we carry our brother go meet am no be say na him invite us.

Evelyn said her family is yet to recover from the shock especially her mother.

She said her brother who is 28 years old had to be burried immediately because from their town in Edo, a young boy of that age cannot be kept in the mortuary.

Evelyn told BreezeReporters that she had narrated the whole incident to Lisa, wondering why the American wife doesn’t want to listen.

Source: http://www.breezereporters.com/missing-american-ladys-husband-family-speaks-on-nelsons-whereabout/

Re: Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
So sad
Re: Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Not good news at all. I don't like this
Re: Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout by DanseMacabre(m): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
I don't think good old Lisa would know the meaning of 'village people'.

1 Like

Re: Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout by Adaumunocha(f): 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
My initial comment was "I hope he's alive".... Too sad.
Re: Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout by MhizzAJ(f): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Too bad
Re: Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout by ChineseBuggati3(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
What a bad news

Re: Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout by zaramgrand(f): 11:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
The boy's village people have been at work right from the onset
America visa that is so easy to secure couldn't be secured for him even though he married a citizen, now he died mysteriously.
Chai Nigerians!!!! cry
Re: Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout by Me77: 11:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nelson's family were wrong not to invite her (widow) to his burial if truly he is dead. They keep her in the dark about his whereabout of her sweetness husband.
She has every right to be worried and suspicious.
She should move on and start searching for the next foolish Edo lazy boy to marry.
Li
Re: Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout by Chidonc(m): 12:23am On Oct 13, 2017
that guy is alive and kicking somewhere but just want to get out of the marriage through death rumors by help of family members because any reasonable person can see that there are too much loop holes in that story.
Re: Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout by Nobody: 1:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Hustler and client no fit gather dey forever
Re: Missing American Lady’s Husband: Family Opens Up On Nelson’s Whereabout by Lewaluv(f): 1:41am On Oct 13, 2017
I smell scammer.

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Social Media Reactions As Lagosians Are Stuck In 'valentine Traffic' / Lady Who Survived Fatal Accident That Killed Her Friend, Shows Off Her Scars / Cream For Dark Skin... Please Your Suggestion Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.