Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

You Can't Stop Loving Or Wanting To Love Because When Its Right It's The Best Th - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You Can't Stop Loving Or Wanting To Love Because When Its Right It's The Best Th (524 Views)

She Rejected My Love Because Of This(photos) / How Can One Just Stop Loving And Having Emotional Attachments / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can't Stop Loving Or Wanting To Love Because When Its Right It's The Best Th by unitee2011: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
You can't stop loving or wanting to love because when its right it's the best thing in the world. When you're in a relationship and its good, even if nothing else in your life is right, you feel like your whole world is complete. -Keith Sweat

Type Yes if you agree

Source : http://www.daybydaylifelessons.com/2017/10/ou-cant-stop-loving-or-wanting-to-love.html

Re: You Can't Stop Loving Or Wanting To Love Because When Its Right It's The Best Th by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
True not every one wants to be right

(1) (Reply)

#tunjidoja 2017# Pre-wedding Pics / I'm A Newbie Here, And i Am Introducing Myself / Just Joined Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.