Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,203 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) (56033 Views)

She Rejected My Love Because Of This(photos) / Why I Left Islam To Become A P0rnStar - Jade Reveals / I Will Never Be Able To Find Love Because Of My Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by FlirtyGist: 7:14am On Jan 07, 2019
Olympian bullied for being tall struggles to find love because of her height

Team GB gold medallist Jade Slavin has embraced her 6ft 4in height and turned to modelling to boost her confidence

A taekwondo star who competed for Team GB has embraced her height after years of bullying - but says she finds dating difficult because not many men are taller than her.

Former Commonwealth Champion Jade Slavin, who stands at 6ft 4in says she longed to be shorter when she was growing up because of cruel bullies.

The 26-year-old from County Durham turned to modelling to boost her confidence and her mindset soon changed when she was offered a place to represent Team GB in taekwondo at the age of 21.

Speaking to Fabulous she said: "I've had many horrible comments over the years from girls whispering: 'I'd hate to be that tall' to getting jokes about my height whenever I got out to a bar or pub which isn't too bad but when you hear the same joke constantly, it does become annoying."

The gold medalist said she was called "ugly" and a "freak".

But the cruel jibes from bullies is why she turned to taekwondo.

In 2014 she told the Manchester Evening News : "It was hard at school and I used to get bullied a few times for being tall and skinny.

“I wasn’t badly bullied and it was more verbal abuse.

“But that’s one of the reasons I got into taekwondo because my dad thought it would be a good idea to learn how to defend myself."

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/olympian-bullied-being-tall-struggles-13818661.amp

1 Like

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by FlirtyGist: 7:15am On Jan 07, 2019

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by GOFRONT(m): 7:16am On Jan 07, 2019
shocked

Are there no Tall, handsome and Godfearing guyz around her??

151 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Paxie55: 7:18am On Jan 07, 2019
cry cry cry cry
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 7:20am On Jan 07, 2019
I LOVE TALL LADIES
LIKES FOR TALL LADIES
SHARES FOR SHORT LADIES

252 Likes 40 Shares

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Randy100: 7:23am On Jan 07, 2019
She doesn't look bad grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Kidaholic(m): 7:24am On Jan 07, 2019
“Embrace who you are and don’t let anybody dull your sparkle”

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by pyyxxaro: 7:26am On Jan 07, 2019
Make she cut small part of her leg throway naa

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by xynerise: 7:29am On Jan 07, 2019
Keep searching. Change search preferences grin

4 Likes

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by kiddoiLL(m): 7:44am On Jan 07, 2019
make she come Nigeria...na 3 days I give am, she go get suitors and toasters na she go tire..just 3 days

115 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Always attend basket ball games, your type are all over there.

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 07, 2019
You are a big fool if you believe she has no guy asking and begging her for relationship, she just hasn't found her taste.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Greystone: 7:47am On Jan 07, 2019
😊

10 Likes

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jan 07, 2019
Doggy no go work wit dis gal o.... Na 69 and missionary go sure passgrin

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by beejay501: 8:23am On Jan 07, 2019
SmellySperm:
Doggy no go work wit dis gal o.... Na 69 and missionary go sure passgrin
If Doggy no work how 69 wan take work undecided

101 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 07, 2019
Me that is 6ft 1 nko grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by delectablegyal(f): 8:47am On Jan 07, 2019
lies. them dey rush tall ladies here. my dp is a typical example.
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by saltycreatordra: 9:45am On Jan 07, 2019
Tall Lady Struggles To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) - Romance - Nairaland hero sele without display
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jan 07, 2019
beejay501:
If Doggy no work how 69 wan take work undecided
Oh my Elder... Tnx 4 the observation, I no know say u don land

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 07, 2019
GOFRONT:
shocked

Are there no Tall, handsome and Godfearing guyz around her??

grin

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by mytime24(f): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2019
embarassed
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by tgmservice: 11:18am On Jan 07, 2019
i will devour her anytime
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Kelly2713(m): 11:18am On Jan 07, 2019
Tell her to DM me so that we can discuss
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by MrSix: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2019
How'd I or we enjoy s..ex while standing?

Need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Details in my signature
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Originality007: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2019
grin grin my taste kiss. i like it tall cheesy and deep wink

1 Like

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by saltycreatordra: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2019
Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) - Romance - Nairaland hero sele without display
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by LOVELYSKINZ: 11:19am On Jan 07, 2019
having confidence in yourself is the best thing ever
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by TimiRume(f): 11:20am On Jan 07, 2019
Has she always been a woman?

4 Likes

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Ziel20: 11:21am On Jan 07, 2019
LightQueen:
Me that is 6ft 1 nko grin

U mean 1ft 6

9 Likes

Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by Reference(m): 11:21am On Jan 07, 2019
No one wants to be looked down on.... anyway extreme people seldom live live long healthy lives....
Re: Jade Slavin To Find Love Because Of Her Height (photos) by UncleSnr(m): 11:22am On Jan 07, 2019
@Johnydon22 where are you, see free visa.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

24-Year-Old Groom Whose Wedding Pictures Went Viral, Advises: "Start Early" / Man's Girlfriend Is Cheating On Him With His Dry Cleaner / Lady Hangs On Power Line, Jumps From Window When Lover's Wife Came Home In China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.