Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (97282 Views)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by nuclearboy(m): 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2011
That is YOUR fear! Because your life proves the opposite of what you claim. And that is why I am on it!

The Bible is what "wetu" used to argue above and that you twisted in your own argument also. So let us come to brass tacks!

Which one is showing RIGHT fruit?

Is it the "gister" with boasts and a lying tongue who believes signs are all that matters? That is your side and Jesus canceled you 2,000+ years back when He said "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. "

Or is it the one who is dividing truth rightly and saying it is NOT gist or boasts etc? TB Joshua and your man are in cahorts so must be bunched together - I thought TBJ even claimed to be a "spiritual" papa to pastor chris tongue Asewo sonu, Jaguda nwa!
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by wetu: 4:47pm On Mar 28, 2011
OK, Joagbaje I will admit that you know the Bible better than me. Now, tell me, is this biblical or is it witchcraft or you rather not judge? grin
wetu:

Joagbe: We should be careful of judgementalism
I say, we should be careful of being turned from the truth. Will you still defend this man when he releases this witchcraft:

COMING SOON…WRISTBAND WITH AUDIO DEVICE
The man of God raised people’s spirits when he talked about the new Anointing Wristband and its audio devices that will caution wearers about their behaviour and movements. According to him, the wristband is devised to remind you about your prayers, to ask you to check your tyres or to stop because of armed robbers.

http://tbjfansuk./2011/03/17/god-shows-himself-strong-as-a-disgusting-neckback-ulcerd-healed-after-tb-joshua-prayer/

By the way, I'm not Jesus. Sorry if I gave you that impression.

And perhaps you can also tell me why we cannot judge, but we can judge those who judge. And then tell me, If I judge and you judge me because I judge can someone else judge you because you judged me that I judged?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 4:53pm On Mar 28, 2011
@nuclearboy

nuclearboy:

Oga Jo is reloaded arrogantly again. WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS PERSONAL rather than doctrinal and of course you fear that!!

Is that a blackmail ? It's not an issue of fear but an issue of ethics. Why must you get personal on a christian discussion. We are supposed to have a common ground "the bible " it should be enough to prove any honest point. Going off that to insults and personal attacks is childish and Manipulative.It's a weak escape from reality of the Word.

You say it takes the Holy Ghost for a man to confess Jesus openly!

I quoted the bible . It's not my saying. Except you're willing to denounce the bible itself.

So tell us - what spirit makes demons tremble and know Jesus is Lord?

Where is it stated? Demons can not call Jesus their lord.

You are confessing and living a dirty life. They "know" (that is greater than "talk" which you may not mean) and they also live the same life. Your fruit and theirs is cheating, lying, defrauding etc. The Devil is here to steal, kill and destroy. That describes both you and demons perfectly. So what is the difference?

What dirty life I'm I living?

You "judge" your pastor chris by appearance because he says the right things and behaves the right ways in front of the world yet the truth is that it is his fruit that God and indeed, serious Christians look at and mehn, his fruit wowo pass terrible - even demons are more manageable. Yet you say "wetu" who is telling you the truth is judging by appearances while you are looking at fine hair and face and smooth gist!

You're wrong I jugde a man of God  by his doctrine. That's bible standard. If a man does something else behind , it's not anybodys business but between him and his master. And it's those who live dirty lives that always believe everybody is dirty like them.love trust but Liars don't trust anybody but loves beliveth all things.

The Apostle said clearly "My works show my faith. Show us your faith without your works". Where are your pastors works? The frauds, fyneguy,

That's your opinion. I talked with Fyne guy , his side was different. Even if there is element of truth, do you judge a church by what someone did there? Give us the name of a perfect church . You mentioned deeper life one time. Which shows you don't even have a church to mention but that's not my problem. Did you read the news about a deeper life pastor despoiling a child recently?  Jesus himself didn't have a 100% perfect congregation. Neither paul who had all sorts in his churches.

PS: You do NOT know the Bible - what you know is how to use it to sell your market. That in itself proves your paucity of truth and knowledge.

Pls enlighten me . You have been on this market selling for long. What market I'm I selling. Tapes or video? This is childish dear.

Is it the "gister" with boasts and a lying tongue who believes signs are all that matters? That is your side and Jesus canceled you 2,000+ years back when He said "Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity. "

The problem is that they work iniquity. So those who work iniquity, Jesus will handle . Not Wetu nor nuclear boy. The energy used to attack men of God would have been more productive for you if used to preach the gospel.

We  work out our salvation. A man can lose his salvation. But it's not anybody cup of tea. It's between him and his master.

1 Corinthians 9:27
27 But I keep under my body, and bring [it] into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.
[quote][/quote]
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 5:01pm On Mar 28, 2011
wetu:

OK, Joagbaje I will admit that you know the Bible better than me. Now, tell me, is this biblical or is it witchcraft or you rather not judge? grin

You are the one doing witchcraft or manipulation here.you twisted my post. I wasn't talking to you.  I never Said I know the bible more that you or any person. I have taken correction in the places I had been wrong. That's why I would want us to stay on scriptures . We are learning.

And perhaps you can also tell me why we cannot judge, but we can judge those who judge. And then tell me, If I judge and you judge me because I judge can someone else judge you because you judged me that I judged?

Your statement is not scriptural. We are not told to judge any person because you see outside, its only God that sees the heart. So leave judgement for him.But we can judge between 2 Christians to settle dispute.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by wetu: 5:11pm On Mar 28, 2011
Ok, is this witchcraft:

The man of God raised people’s spirits when he talked about the new Anointing Wristband and its audio devices that will caution wearers about their behaviour and movements. According to him, the wristband is devised to remind you about your prayers, to ask you to check your tyres or to stop because of armed robbers.

Will you advice your congregation (if you are a pastor) or anyone you love wear a wristband that guides them? Or will you just keep quiet when they tell you they are wearing that thing? Will you wear it yourself?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 5:19pm On Mar 28, 2011
wetu:

Ok, is this witchcraft:

I'm yet to get information on that,

Will you allow your congregation (if you are a pastor) or anyone you love wear a wristband that guides them? Will you wear it yourself? 

I won't , i wont recommend it either . I believe in the guidance of the holy spirit and not using any medium.The only thing Jesus recommended for us is To take communion .But I won't condemn any person. To his master he falleth. If he is in error , my part is to seek Gods face for him to come out of it. We ought to be praying for ministers and not condemning them. Some others use anointing oil ,handkerchief and other things. The book of James introduced Jewish oil into the church. We can't blame them . They saw it in the bible. We pray that people faith will grow out of medium and they can trust the word of God for themselves.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by nuclearboy(m): 5:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
Joagbaje:

@nuclearboy

Is that a blackmail ? It's not an issue of fear but an issue of ethics. Why must you get personal on a christian discussion. We are supposed to have a common ground "the bible " it should be enough to prove any honest point. Going off that to insults and personal attacks is childish and Manipulative.It's a weak escape from reality of the Word.

I quoted the bible . It's not my saying. Except you're willing to denounce the bible itself.

What dirty life I'm I living?

You're wrong I jugde a man of God  by his doctrine. That's bible standard. If a man does something else behind , it's not anybodys business but between him and his master. And it's this who live dirty lives that always believe everybody is like them. Liars don't trust anybody but loves beliveth all things.

That's your opinion. I talked with Fyne guy , his side was different. Even if there is element of truth, do you judge a church by what someone did there? 

Give us the name of a perfect church . You mentioned deeper life one time. Which shows you don't even have a church to mention but that's nit my problem. Did you read the news about a deeper life pastor despoiling a child recently?  Jesus himself didn't have a 100% perfect congregation. Neither paul who had all sorts in his churches.

Pls enlighten me . You have been on this market selling for long. What market I'm I selling. Tapes or video? This is childish dear.

The problem is that they work iniquity. So those who work iniquity, Jesus will handle . Not Wetu nor nuclear boy. The energy used to attack men of God would have been more productive for you if used to preach the gospel.

We  work out our salvation. A man can lose his salvation. But it's not anybody cup of tea. It's between him and his master.

1 Corinthians 9:27
27 But I keep under my body, and bring [it] into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway.

First, the issue of blackmail - NO, IT IS NOT BLACKMAIL. The Bible says we know a tree by its fruits - I didn't say that. The Bible did! So I call upon your fruit to JUDGE- it will justify or to condemn you as saying the truth. That is the common ground - that our fruit shows who we really are.

What is weak and manipulative is trying to make things look like people are targeting you personally or trying to make issues impersonal - The CHRISTIAN walk is personal as you know and Jesus Himself made it so. Your attempts to make it impersonal are what is manipulative and childish. FRUIT shows WHO WE ARE!

The Bible's Words are to be rightly divided as "wetu" did. Yes, a man can call Jesus Lord ("Jesus I know, Paul I know but who are you" also did, didn't he?) but what then did Jesus mean when He said He would say He NEVER knew them and that they were workers of iniquity to men who supposedly did great things in His Name? Are you saying those men would do great things in His Name without saying "Jesus is Lord"? Or are you saying Jesus was lying? Again, you are long on boasts but short on truth if you believe al that is necessary is "confession". Actually, the Biblical understanding of "confession" is true ACCEPTANCE that lives what it says.

You personally, I do not know and so it was a figure of speech when I say you live a dirty life. What I meant is simple - your claims are directly contradicted by your "FRUIT" (I love that word). Would you again like me to list some things CEC is known for in society? Or things that you personally have done here? That is your fruit, not the words you mouth! As they say - TALK IS CHEAP!

You judge by "doctrine"? Okay, judge Robert Liardon and Odulele by doctrine. Now consider their their homosexuality and perversion - what does that say about them? What does it say about their doctrine now when their life is examined? Lies ehn? And what does it say about you but that you are affected by fine speeches even when coming from white-washed Sepulchers. I do not judge a man by his words (doctrine) but by his life and fruit. That is God's standard. It may seem harsh to you but it is God's Standard and we see it from Genesis through Revelation.

If love believes all things as you said, you should believe me that pastor chris is a liar since his fruit is lies.

Why do you put "even if there is an element of truth" in fyneguy? Obviously, even you know he doesn't add up. 419 is 419, leave the stories and that is normal fruit of your idol, pastor chris. Basically, what we say is it is a scam not the truth of his life.

You, a "Pastor", a supposed MOG, are asking me to name a perfect church?  shocked Wonderful?  Answer - The church of God is those He called out.

It is not a named congregation and you not knowing that only shows how shallow your theology is. Ecclesia - the called out ones - THAT is the church. And I NEVER mentioned Deeper life as a perfect church. That is a lie and another fruit of pastor chris. But you can prove me wrong and show where I said it - my posts are there. What I said was totally different. Why are you CEC so eager to lie? Why is it so easy for you to tell lies and make yourselves out as victims?

Stop making noise about energy and its uses - what Gospel are you preaching? This money, health, control, "I am God" nonsense? Is that the Gospel of Christ?

The Apostles lived a life that drew men to them. They showed love, care, the power of God and men saw their light and came to it. Which is what Jesus requested - be a light and the power of God WILL confirm you in signs and wonders AS HE WILLS, not as you decide or claim!

You sell a brand - You prey on fear of poverty (pay your tithes and believe and you'll be rich). You prey on the helpless needy (come to the healing school and we'll heal you but you will "show" your faith by dropping cash). You prey on desperation (just bring more and more and of course, if nothing happens, it is their fault, NOT pastor chris). You have only built an army of the blind led by the blind.

But now, the end is near!
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 5:45pm On Mar 28, 2011
Enough said . Can we continue on the thread for those who care.

1 Like

Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Enigma(m): 5:50pm On Mar 28, 2011
nuclearboy:

First, the issue of blackmail - NO, IT IS NOT BLACKMAIL. The Bible says we know a tree by its fruits - I didn't say that. The Bible did! So I call upon your fruit to JUDGE- it will justify or to condemn you as saying the truth. That is the common ground - that our fruit shows who we really are.

What is weak and manipulative is trying to make things look like people are targeting you personally or trying to make issues impersonal - The CHRISTIAN walk is personal as you know and Jesus Himself made it so. Your attempts to make it impersonal are what is manipulative and childish. FRUIT shows WHO WE ARE!

The Bible's Words are to be rightly divided as "wetu" did. Yes, a man can call Jesus Lord ("Jesus I know, Paul I know but who are you" also did, didn't he?) but what then did Jesus mean when He said He would say He NEVER knew them and that they were workers of iniquity to men who supposedly did great things in His Name? Are you saying those men would do great things in His Name without saying "Jesus is Lord"? Or are you saying Jesus was lying? Again, you are long on boasts but short on truth if you believe al that is necessary is "confession". Actually, the Biblical understanding of "confession" is true ACCEPTANCE that lives what it says.

You personally, I do not know and so it was a figure of speech when I say you live a dirty life. What I meant is simple - your claims are directly contradicted by your "FRUIT" (I love that word). Would you again like me to list some things CEC is known for in society? Or things that you personally have done here? That is your fruit, not the words you mouth! As they say - TALK IS CHEAP!

You judge by "doctrine"? Okay, judge Robert Liardon and Odulele by doctrine. Now consider their their homosexuality and perversion - what does that say about them? What does it say about their doctrine now when their life is examined? Lies ehn? And what does it say about you but that you are affected by fine speeches even when coming from white-washed Sepulchers. I do not judge a man by his words (doctrine) but by his life and fruit. That is God's standard. It may seem harsh to you but it is God's Standard and we see it from Genesis through Revelation.

If love believes all things as you said, you should believe me that pastor chris is a liar since his fruit is lies.

Why do you put "even if there is an element of truth" in fyneguy? Obviously, even you know he doesn't add up. 419 is 419, leave the stories and that is normal fruit of your idol, pastor chris. Basically, what we say is it is a scam not the truth of his life.

You, a "Pastor", a supposed MOG, are asking me to name a perfect church?  shocked Wonderful?  Answer - The church of God is those He called out.

It is not a named congregation and you not knowing that only shows how shallow your theology is. Ecclesia - the called out ones - THAT is the church. And I NEVER mentioned Deeper life as a perfect church. That is a lie and another fruit of pastor chris. But you can prove me wrong and show where I said it - my posts are there. What I said was totally different. Why are you CEC so eager to lie? Why is it so easy for you to tell lies and make yourselves out as victims?

Stop making noise about energy and its uses - what Gospel are you preaching? This money, health, control, "I am God" nonsense? Is that the Gospel of Christ?

The Apostles lived a life that drew men to them. They showed love, care, the power of God and men saw their light and came to it. Which is what Jesus requested - be a light and the power of God WILL confirm you in signs and wonders AS HE WILLS, not as you decide or claim!

You sell a brand - You prey on fear of poverty (pay your tithes and believe and you'll be rich). You prey on the helpless needy (come to the healing school and we'll heal you but you will "show" your faith by dropping cash). You prey on desperation (just bring more and more and of course, if nothing happens, it is their fault, NOT pastor chris). You have only built an army of the blind led by the blind.

But now, the end is near!

+n

Wunderbar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by nuclearboy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 28, 2011
^^ Okay.

Truth is the Gospel draws people to Christ because Christ is The Gospel.  Even Wealth, Health and special Information (the 9 gifts of the spirit) are deployed only for purposes of the Gospel, not to feel good.

Anything that draws people outside of Christ is therefore NOT the Gospel.

Prophets selling amulets that warn you of danger and predict whether Ronaldo will score with his leg or his head are doing things outside of the Gospel and are serving falsity.

We are supposed to serve the purposes of the Gospel not the purposes of pastors supposedly propagating "it"
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by wetu: 6:04pm On Mar 28, 2011
Joagbaje:

I'm yet to get information on that,

I won't , i wont recommend it either . I believe in the guidance of the holy spirit and not using any medium.The only thing Jesus recommended for us is To take communion .But I won't condemn any person. To his master he falleth. If he is in error , my part is to seek Gods face for him to come out of it. We ought to be praying for ministers and not condemning them. Some others use anointing oil ,handkerchief and other things. The book of James introduced Jewish oil into the church. We can't blame them . They saw it in the bible. We pray that people faith will grow out of medium and they can trust the word of God for themselves.

It's on their fans' website:
http://tbjfansuk./2011/03/17/god-shows-himself-strong-as-a-disgusting-neckback-ulcerd-healed-after-tb-joshua-prayer/
read it quickly, they have a habit of taking things off when they realise they are being scrutinised.

We can pray for them, assuming that they are God's servants but what if they are not?

2Th 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,
2Th 2:10  And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

I believe it is our responsibility to tell people the truth. Otherwise people will waste money travelling to Nigeria, borrowing money that they cannot/do not intend to repay and still come back with no healing.

I believe that we can criticise pastors (How else will they see their mistakes?) without condemning them. What qualifies as condemnation? I think the highest form of condemnation is to say that a person is of the devil or that they are going to hell. I will not say that about any minister but where their doctrine is off, I will say it. I have personally learned a lot from criticism directed at pastors and I have ideas what and what not to do if I became one, current pastors could also learn if it wasn't for their pride.

At the end of the day, whether we discuss false teachers or not, it must be a matter of personal belief. Those who think that false teachers must not be named or their teachings should not be questioned, should refrain from the discussion instead of judging those who judge, that is hypocrisy. Just take part if you want to defend their teachings and practices or if you want to support those who are against them.

If your conscience will not allow you to judge, steer clear of those topics that require judgement:

Rom 14:22  Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth.
Rom 14:23  And he that doubteth is damned if he eat, because he eateth not of faith: for whatsoever is not of faith is sin.

1 Like

Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by wetu: 6:18pm On Mar 28, 2011
nuclearboy:

Prophets selling amulets that warn you of danger and predict whether Ronaldo will score with his leg or his head are doing things outside of the Gospel and are serving falsity.

True, and even if they are given away free, the issue is that this anointing water is replacing the precious blood of Jesus . If you search using google
"anointing water" site: http://tbjfansuk.
you get 261 results

"blood of Jesus" site: http://tbjfansuk.
you get 8 results

"Jesus Christ" site: http://tbjfansuk.
you get 342 results

"Jesus" site: http://tbjfansuk.
you get 496 results

"TB Joshua" site: http://tbjfansuk.
you get 1090 results
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by newmi(m): 6:35pm On Mar 28, 2011
nuclearboy:

Oga Jo is reloaded arrogantly again. WE HAVE TO MAKE THIS PERSONAL rather than doctrinal and of course you fear that!!

You say it takes the Holy Ghost for a man to confess Jesus openly! So tell us - what spirit makes demons tremble and know Jesus is Lord? You are confessing and living a dirty life. They "know" (that is greater than "talk" which you may not mean) and they also live the same life. Your fruit and theirs is cheating, lying, defrauding etc. The Devil is here to steal, kill and destroy. That describes both you and demons perfectly. So what is the difference?

You "judge" your pastor chris by appearance because he says the right things and behaves the right ways in front of the world yet the truth is that it is his fruit that God and indeed, serious Christians look at and mehn, his fruit wowo pass terrible - even demons are more manageable. Yet you say "wetu" who is telling you the truth is judging by appearances while you are looking at fine hair and face and smooth gist!

The Apostle said clearly "My works show my faith. Show us your faith without your works". Where are your pastors works? The frauds, fyneguy, thuggery, etc. Which supposes that we have to assess and judge and as "wetu" already pointed out, those who tested the spirits were commended by Jesus.

PS: You do NOT know the Bible - what you know is how to use it to sell your market. That in itself proves your paucity of truth and knowledge.
Ok se bi you know the bible please l want to know where you got your reference from because your rethorical question "what spirit makes demons tremble and know Jesus is Lord" seem to imply that you are suggesting that demons can confess Jesus Christ Lord thus causing them to tremble.
Abi is it possible you extracted it from the quaran otherwise am tempted to call a liar. All l need is the scripture that suggest that demons have the capacity to confess Jesus Lord and tremble.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 6:38pm On Mar 28, 2011
newmi:

Ok se bi you know the bible please l want to know where you got your reference from because your rethorical question "what spirit makes demons tremble and know Jesus is Lord" seem to imply that you are suggesting that demons can confess Jesus Christ Lord thus causing them to tremble.
Abi is it possible you extracted it from the quaran otherwise am tempted to call a liar. All l need is the scripture that suggest that demons have the capacity to confess Jesus Lord and tremble.

I asked him thesame question , but he dodged it. And he claim to be very honest grin.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 7:08pm On Mar 28, 2011
wetu:

We can pray for them, assuming that they are God's servants but what if they are not? 

And what if they are? What is your standard of judgement.

2Th 2:9  Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, . 
[/Color]
The Antichrist and his false prophet will do lying wonders. But remember You know the spirit of error by their fruit which is in what they profess. The Antichrist will not acknowledge Jesus as lord. He will come in his own name. That's what Jesus said.

[color=#990000]John 5:43
43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
 So the bible  is clear on how to judge these things.  We should not go outside the Word in the name of helping God.

. I believe it is our responsibility to tell people the truth. Otherwise people will waste money travelling to Nigeria, borrowing money that they cannot/do not intend to repay and still come back with no healing.

healings do take place there . I can show you some video clips of live miracles.But i still they can't claim to heal every case.

I believe that we can criticise pastors (How else will they see their mistakes?) .without condemning them. What qualifies as condemnation? I think the highest form of condemnation is to say that a person is of the devil or that they are going to hell. I will not say that about any minister but where their doctrine is off, I will say it. I have personally learned a lot from criticism directed at pastors and I have ideas what and what not to do if I became one, current pastors could also learn if it wasn't for their pride.

I agree pastors are not infallible . But criticising a member of the body of christ in an open forum is a sin to christ and his body. We can't wash our dirty linens openly in the face of unbelievers. Some of them even come to mock us saying "see Christians o" " they call themselves children of God" God hates that .

1corinthians 6:1-7
Dare any of you, having a matter against another, go to law before the unjust, and not before the saints? 2 Do ye not know that the saints shall judge the world? and if the world shall be judged by you, are ye unworthy to judge the smallest matters? 3 Know ye not that we shall judge angels? how much more things that pertain to this life? 4 If then ye have judgments of things pertaining to this life, set them to judge who are least esteemed in the church. 5 I speak to your shame. Is it so, that there is not a wise man among you? no, not one that shall be able to judge between his brethren? 6 But brother goeth to law with brother, and that before the unbelievers. 7 Now therefore there is utterly a fault among you, because ye go to law one with another.

This shows how God see such thing. There are biblical ways to correct thing. Jesus was clear. "He said if a brother offends. . . go to him alone" and the bible says we should correct in love. Paul corrected Peter face to face. He didn't have to label him a false minister at The Hill of Mars.

This open embarrasmet to the body of christ is merely a show "i better pass you" becasue The people been criticised are not on Nairaland to even know the criticisim. So what is our benefit.

Even if someone is wrong, so long as God is using him , we ought to be careful of how we handle them.Paul had an experience with certain people who were not genuine in their preaching of the gospel. But what was Pauls response. He said leave them , let the gospel be preached anyhow.

Philipians 1:15
Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will: 16 The one preach Christ of contention, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my bonds: 17 But the other of love, knowing that I am set for the defence of the gospel. 18 What then? notwithstanding, every way, whether in pretence, or in truth, Christ is preached; and I therein do rejoice, yea, and will rejoice

A real minister is more concerned about touching the world for christ than busy himself with what another man is doing .

You may say somebody is not a minister , but supposing you are wrong. Even if you say Lord I'm sorry later , what about some people you might have polluted un intentionally what damage to their soul. That is why everyone should focus on his work in God. I would rather send letter or mail or through UPS about my concern to a church or pastor whom I perceive to be in error than to mount public forum and pointing fingers at ministers. If they read my letter and respond fine. If they reason with my concerns fine. but if they read it and throw it to dustbin. The letter will be a witness against them on judgement day.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by wetu: 8:23pm On Mar 28, 2011
I will also not bring such a question in a public platform but if the question is raised, I will have to tell the truth. Keeping silent is also a sin:

Act 20:26 Wherefore I take you to record this day, that I am pure from the blood of all men.
Act 20:27 For I have not shunned to declare unto you all the counsel of God.

In your case I understand that you are not sure about TB Joshua but as for me, until a voice tells me that TB Joshua is a man of God, I am convinced he is a false prophet. I think it is also better for even unbelievers to know that the circus they see in that Church is not Christianity.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by nuclearboy(m): 8:27pm On Mar 28, 2011
You Joagbaje and Newmi - both of you are lying CRIMINALS.  angry

Nuclearboy said and I quote

what spirit makes demons tremble and know Jesus is Lord

But Joagbaje the"holy" pastor, the MOG changed it into

Did I say demons call Jesus their Lord or did I say "THEY KNOW/BELIEVE (TREMBLE THAT) JESUS IS LORD"?

Meanwhile, what the Bible says is

James 2:19 "You believe that there is one God. You do well. Even the demons believe--and tremble!"

Which is the SAME thing I said - THEY KNOW. I never said they accepted Him as their Lord. But because you are selling lies, the only thing you can do is try to change what I said. Funny, I ignored it when Joagbaje said it (and he knows the specific reason why) because I didn't want to look like I was victimizing him. But newmi comes, head first (but brain dead) as usual and Jo AGAIN says I ignored it. Okay, I am not ignoring again but showing you are a liar twisting my words, twisting the Bible and showing the fruits of your father satan. Are you satisfied now that I talked to you the way Christ did to the pharisees and with His style of tact/decorum?

Interestingly, I also had said

Why are you CEC so eager to lie? Why is it so easy for you to tell lies and make yourselves out as victims?

And what both of you have just done is again, show us your fruit by lying and twisting as usual. Yet "braindead" wanted to call me a liar as he wrote above.

Una well done  embarassed
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by nuclearboy(m): 8:37pm On Mar 28, 2011
Joagbaje:

The Antichrist and his false prophet will do lying wonders. [size=14pt]But remember You know the spirit of error by their fruit which is in what they profess[/size]. The Antichrist will not acknowledge Jesus as lord. He will come in his own name. That's what Jesus said.

Can you imagine a "PASTOR", a supposed "SHEPHERD" saying the rubbish above? Spirit of error is shown by what someone professes? shocked

Chei, Jesus has suffered from these people.

So, if an Apple tree professes that it is an Orange tree but produces Apples, Joagbaje will say it is an Orange? shocked See why the Bible says "these people honor me with their mouths but their heart is far from me"?

Basically, if a man says he is a Christian but you find out he is an adulterer, a hired assasin, armed robber, a degenerate gambler, 419, cultist and a purveyor of women of easy virtue, what matters to you is what he says and not what his life shows?

No wonder!
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by newmi(m): 9:34pm On Mar 28, 2011
@Nuclearboy
l don't think you have a problem with reading properly, l can't recall ever saying "you said" l only said "it seem to imply that you are suggesting that demons can confess Jesus Christ Lord thus causing them to tremble" Do you by any chance understand the difference.
nuclearboy:

You Joagbaje and Newmi - both of you are lying CRIMINALS.  angry
But newmi comes, head first (but brain dead) as usual and Jo AGAIN says I ignored it. Okay, I am not ignoring again but showing you are a liar twisting my words, twisting the Bible and showing the fruits of your father satan.   embarassed
Wow this rhetoric sounds familiar go on l see the monster in you is beginning to come out- SELF PROCLAIMED RIGHTEOUSNESS

@Nuclearboy

nuclearboy:

Quote from: Joagbaje on Today at 07:08:18 PM

The Antichrist and his false prophet will do lying wonders. But remember You know the spirit of error by their fruit which is in what they profess. The Antichrist will not acknowledge Jesus as lord. He will come in his own name. That's what Jesus said.

So what is wrong with that didn't you read how that because of the rejection of Jesus Christ by the Jews by their not accepting Him as their Lord and Messiah He said "another will come in his own name, him they shall believe and who do think He was refering to
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 11:20pm On Mar 28, 2011
@newmi
You know I said according to the bible , a man can only confess Jesus as lord by the spirit. So if a man claim the lordship of Jesus over his life according to scriptures, it is wrong to say the man is not of God.

Now he comes along and say:
what spirit makes demons tremble and know Jesus is Lord

Implying that a man who has confess jesus as lord can still of the devil.since its only mere confession. And demons also confess jesus as lord and tremble .I knew the scripture he was misquoting. its critics language. Some don't know scriptures for themselves , they feed on other critics. Another language of such is "money is the root off all evil" but that's nit what the bible says. I wanted him to humble himself by acknowledging his error, he saw it,but the dishonesty made him  give one nonsense explanation .

The bible is clear on how to detect false christians and ministers , their profession of Jesus. If a man confess Jesus he is accepted of him. If such man does anything wrong,it doesn't mean he is not of God. He is still a son of God. He  only made mistake.  We should humble our selves . With all his gra gra, he has made a scriptural blunder. Demons can never call Jesus their lord.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by free123: 7:02am On Mar 29, 2011
jo
it will be wise of u to go through nuclear boy's posts again, he never made any scriptural blunder. And dont be so quick to assume a wrong position, it will only show the same fruit from cec
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by wetu: 7:48am On Mar 29, 2011
Can demons confess Jesus Christ is Lord?

Php 2:9  Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
Php 2:10  That at the name of Jesus [color=#770077]every knee should bow
, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
Php 2:11  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Luk 8:28  When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.
[/color]

Scripture suggests that every knee should bow and every tongue will confess that Jesus is Lord.

Why then does this one say:

1Co 12:3  Wherefore I give you to understand, that no man speaking by the Spirit of God calleth Jesus accursed: and that no man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

Does it mean an unbeliever cannot say "Jesus is Lord"? No, No. Context, Joagbaje, context! What is the context:

1Co 12:1[b][ Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I would not have you ignorant. /b]
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by wetu: 7:56am On Mar 29, 2011
If you can interpret tongues and you hear someone cursing Jesus in tongues, he is definitely speaking demonic tongues. If he says "Jesus is Lord", it can only be the Holy Spirit tongues.

This is why the scripture says:

1Co 12:2 Ye know that ye were Gentiles, carried away unto these dumb idols, even as ye were led.

and then continues wherefore, . When they were following those dumb idols they also spoke in tongues and now they are told how to detect the demonic tongues and the Holy Spirit tongues.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 8:20am On Mar 29, 2011
Wetu,
My point is, there is a bible standard to dictect false spirit.demons cannot call Jesus their lord. Let me tell you this , even people that are demon possessed sometimes can't call Jesus lord. In my encounter with demonic cases. One if the fastest way to cast a demon out is to make the victim confess Jesus as lord. For some cases , when you tell the person to call jesus ,the person finds it hard to say it . Even though he wants to say it. He will say je-je-jee, Then say "they will not allow me to say it". Especially people who have been involved with occult of witches.

So it takes the holy spirit for a man to confess the lordship of christ over his life.

1Co 12:3
. . . No man can say that Jesus is the Lord, but by the Holy Ghost.

wetu:

Php 2:10  That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
[/color]

That has to do with our authority. If I command a demon of hell to come out or bow down , It should obey me.

Luk 8:28  When he saw Jesus, he cried out, and fell down before him, and with a loud voice said, What have I to do with thee, Jesus, thou Son of God most high? I beseech thee, torment me not.

They recognise Jesus as son of God , but they can't confess him as their lord. Remember the sons of sceva. "paul I know , Jesus I know, who are you"?

Does it mean an unbeliever cannot say "Jesus is Lord"?

An unbeliever can "say" Jesus is lord but not "confess" by faith . We see movie actors playing the role of pastor and shouting Jesus name . It has no effect . It is not born of faith. But if an unbeliever will confess the lordship of Jesus by faith, he will be saved , he is no longer unbeliever , he has believed in the saving power of the name.

[quote][/quote]
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by SirJohn(m): 10:11am On Mar 29, 2011
Joagbaje:
Somebody told you, Why dont you go yourself, supposing he had lied to you or pass inacurate information. Why do you take pleasure in criticism. Focus on your own. Leave Tb joshua for Jesus , if he is fake, Jesus knows what to do , he wont last.

Even if he went there you would still not believe. I went to the healing school of CE and spent 4 weeks, came out with a revelation of fraud going on there but what did some of you say? "hes lying" "he was paid to tell the story" "he had the wrong conclusion"
The fraud is getting so big its becoming difficult to hide. . . Time will tell
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by wetu: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2011
Joagbaje, I understand then that this clearly applies only to spiritual encounters. Same as when you walk around in the street, you don't normally discern spirits but in a Church setting, you can discern spirits if you have the gift of discernment.

A satanist can mention the name of Jesus and even say "Jesus is Lord" but in a spiritual confrontation, he will not.
We can then say that we cannot know who is a false teacher unless he is spiritually confronted.

A false prophet can therefore use the name of Jesus as much as he wants in his own environment but if he goes out of his comfort zone, he might just choke. Such a prophet will probably do his healing, deliverance and prophecies on unbelievers and not Spirit-filled believers because:

Num 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
SirJohn:

Even if he went there you would still not believe. I went to the healing school of CE and spent 4 weeks, came out with a revelation of fraud going on there but what did some of you say? "hes lying" "he was paid to tell the story" "he had the wrong conclusion"
The fraud is getting so big its becoming difficult to hide. . . Time will tell

There is no fraud in the healing school . But What were you doing with frauds for 4 weeks? You're only grieved because they didn't allow pastor chris to pray for your loved one. I can understand your grievance . You had opportunity to ask for clarification there if anything looks funny to you. I have sent people to healing school and they came back healed. Why should I believe your report out of many thousands of testimonies.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2011
wetu:

Joagbaje, I understand then that this clearly applies only to spiritual encounters. Same as when you walk around in the street, you don't normally discern spirits but in a Church setting, you can discern spirits if you have the gift of discernment.

A satanist can mention the name of Jesus and even say "Jesus is Lord" but in a spiritual confrontation, he will not.
We can then say that we cannot know who is a false teacher unless he is spiritually confronted.

A false prophet can therefore use the name of Jesus as much as he wants in his own environment but if he goes out of his comfort zone, he might just choke. Such a prophet will probably do his healing, deliverance and prophecies on unbelievers and not Spirit-filled believers because:

Num 23:23 Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel: according to this time it shall be said of Jacob and of Israel, What hath God wrought!

You have to enlighten me more on that
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by SirJohn(m): 2:22pm On Mar 29, 2011
Joagbaje:

There is no fraud in healing, you . What were you doing with frauds for 4 weeks? You're only grieved because they didn't allow pastor chris to pray for your loved one. I can understand your grievance . You had opportunity to ask for clarification there if anything looks funny to you. I have sent people to healing school and they came back healed. Why should I believe your report out of many thousands of testimonies.

If someone else had made the statement above I would taken it as mere ignorance but you! no

You know my story too well and you know why I cried foul. . . If you can come out here and pretend you do not know, then let God judge between us.
Clarification you say! None of you not even you pastor Joagbaje could provide clarification as to why people who could walk were put in wheelchairs and then reported to have been crippled.
You claim you have people you sent there who were healed, well I dont believe you because the only one case you asked me to verify proved you were lying. I am once more asking you to provide the four blind cases you boasted of curing, thats if you have the balls this time. I'll show the world what liar you are. and please dont give us fake numbers this time around, Chimas number was fake I hope you know that.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2011
CHIMA number wasn't fake . Except I made a mistake. Here is it 08039373731 . The case I gave you was genuine. I told you I can't use lie to help God. It will be a sin. Remember I even lost contact with the woman For over three years. I was so thankful to God I got her number finally if not you would have said another thing.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by nuclearboy(m): 6:00pm On Mar 29, 2011
@free123 and Wetu:

Thank you for your analysis.

Joagbaje has clarified his position by saying his experiences with "deliverance" are of more import than the Bible. Time and time again, they expose themselves with their lies, scriptural manipulation and lifestyle.

He remains a witness then, of himself and his eyes rather than God's Word. What would anyone call that except the spirit of the anti-christ when you negate God's Word for your own decisions and trust.

@SirJohn:

Why do you bother? Dude must eat now or you want him to lose his claim to a name, a plate of food and the crumbs falling off "pastor" chris dogs table?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 7:24pm On Mar 29, 2011
Wetu is wiser than you dude, he is a mature discussant . I think you should learn from him. We agreed on many points.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos) / Millions Stolen From Bishop David Oyedepo By Church Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 165
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.