Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,721 members, 7,816,965 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) (37264 Views)

Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1975 (Throwback Photo) / Shehu Sani Asks Buhari To Quit As Petroleum Minister / Obasanjo Swearing In Buhari As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by vicky9cee: 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
kay29000:
Hmm! Obasonjo looks small here.

And others look big! grin

1 Like

Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by Manobravo09(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
newbornmacho:
Brainless pig, cursed maggot

Buhari is the most experience leader I ever see in Nigeria. Ha has served in all leaderships position in Nigeria.
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by 8stargeneral: 1:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
It's obvious dat not today dat babu started lootn our resources
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by Osashalom: 2:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Oil money is never safe under Buhari, $2. 8bn was stolen then, also when he was ptf chief $500m was missing and now $26bn.... Theif
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by elwes: 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
which Fela song?
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by hugthebist: 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by bejeria101(m): 2:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
No be today mr intergrity don dey thief.
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Our analogue leaders trying to be digital
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by chngebeginwthme: 2:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:
That was the day our petroleum industry and NNPC lost focus ,vision and direction .

That was the day the birth of the 3 refineries we have today in Nigeria started..
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by SalamRushdie: 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
chngebeginwthme:

That was the day the birth of the 3 refineries we have today in Nigeria started..

Lies
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by chngebeginwthme: 2:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Lies

LOL go and ask who build those 3 refineries hahahha..
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by 400billionman: 3:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rrankdonga:
I'm leaving this country. Anyhow by hook or crook, there's nothing in this place to be proud of.
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by mecussey(m): 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
autotrader014:
In 1976 i was not born, when i was born in 1984, i was told we are the leaders of tommorow. This is 2017, the leaders of the past are still leading us till today.
And you expect this country to move forward? Its not possible..

Pet Edochies son is contesting for Governor of Anambra state. And i watched with disdain people making stupid comments here, mocking the guy and i wondered if this generation anything good was going to come of it..
How old was buhari wen he became the petroleum minister? We need change, we need young minds, not the type of change APC promised us.

Can you compair a 1984 Mercedes-Benz with a 2017 Benz? Not comparible in any way..

Someone needs to set up a youth group or forum where all youths will have a govt like SUG and decides what happenes in this fukkking country. That someone is young does not mean he has leadership quality hence, the critics against Yul. However, we know there are some young people with good leadership quality then, the youth group will choose him instead and make sure he is installed.
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by Torylanez(m): 3:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
newbornmacho:
Brainless pig, cursed maggot
Oya clap for yourself
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by Tecno66: 4:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dosmay:
Gen Obasanjo swearing in Col Buhari as Petroleum Minister,1976. 'Was also appointed as NNPC Chairman in 1976, a position he held until 1978.

Source;http://www.dosmay.com.ng/2017/10/gen-obasanjo-swearing-in-col-buhari-as.html?m=1
I like those crossing belts and this type of them cap.
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by lucychi200(f): 5:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
alabiyemmy:
41 years later and he is still the nations petroleum minister. What did he forget there?

26billion
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by newoffer: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
our ancestors still ruling us. #WeAreFinished
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by blacknp(m): 8:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
chukzyfcbb:
Una remember that fela song?
2.8 billion Naira oil money is missing,
Dem set up enquiry,
Dem sey money no lost o,
Dem dabaru everybody,
Supervisor Obasanjo,
Dem say make e no talk o,
Money no lost,
Dem shout again o,
Enquiry kon close o

E no finish E no finish E no finish
pararam
All hail Baba,he died in the struggle but Nigeria still remains the same. So you can keep shouting and blowing your trumpet when you are tired you will go and look for somewhere to sit down, if the place get AC and electricity dey,you can take a short nap.
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by CioAngels(f): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
autotrader014:
In 1976 i was not born, when i was born in 1984, i was told we are the leaders of tommorow. This is 2017, the leaders of the past are still leading us till today.
And you expect this country to move forward? Its not possible..

Pet Edochies son is contesting for Governor of Anambra state. And i watched with disdain people making stupid comments here, mocking the guy and i wondered if this generation anything good was going to come of it..
How old was buhari wen he became the petroleum minister? We need change, we need young minds, not the type of change APC promised us.

Can you compair a 1984 Mercedes-Benz with a 2017 Benz? Not comparible in any way..
When the Youth comes out we will campaign and vote for any youth that comes out, provided is not like Dimeji Bankole who blocked chances for the youth by The problem now are the same youth who will never see anything good about the other youth.
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by Elyonwings: 9:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rrankdonga:
I'm leaving this country. Anyhow by hook or crook, there's nothing in this place to be proud of.

Meaning no one is even proud of you too. 160million people minus one (160m-1). What difference do you think you will make
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by TijaniAbu: 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
Obasanjo swearing in the evil thief.
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by Rrankdonga(m): 11:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Elyonwings:

Meaning no one is even proud of you too. 160million people minus one (160m-1). What difference do you think you will make
You that the whole country is proud of stay and make all the difference. Ignorant fool.
Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 14, 2017
You couldn't be more wrong. It was during Buhari's time as Petroleum Minister that 3 of Nigeria's existing refineries were built.

SalamRushdie:
That was the day our petroleum industry and NNPC lost focus ,vision and direction .

* defend PMB on threads
* follow every other member e.g. go to their profile by clicking on the moniker or use for e.g. www.nairaland.com/GenBuhari and click "follow"
* support posts of other members by quoting, liking and sharing posts from members (or anybody) that support Buhari.
* refrain from making any tribalistic or bigotted comments, avoid quoting or mentioning any PMB haters or tribalist
* recruit and add other Buhari supporters onto our members' list:
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
genbuhari, gorotango, kyase, 4kings, trillville, okoroawusa, Lipscomb, gists, Toktee, AMvanquish, tuk2ato, lyricalpontiff, Jaypea98, Prettyvhickie, secretaryabdul, angelsing, SweetSoup, subbieD, HumanPsycho, MzLaurel, whizcode, abduljabbar4, vivaciousvivi, Masterchef, tomakint, SLIDEwaxie, godofwar666, ojlifa, isalegan2, bari22, madridguy, greatiyk4u, goderlist , seedorf441, MalcoImX,  limitless777,
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Please note: SOMBites are not necessarily supporter of APC ruling govt , they are supporters of Buhari as an individual and support his continuation as the president as the best option for president for now.

Comment here and indicate your interest to join this group.
Copy the block of text above and save on your computer so that you can past it a the bottom of your posts where necessary / appropriate

1 Like

Re: General Obasanjo Swearing In Col. Buhari As Petroleum Minister 1976 (Throwback) by Adaumunocha(f): 12:19pm On Oct 17, 2017
pablo69:
i like this your name alot, I even pronounce it often after leaving here, nice name.
Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why DSS Withdrew Security Attached To Saraki, Dogara / ‘ Why There Is Improved Power Supply’ - Acting MD YEDC / Presidency Orders Relocation Of $500m Port Project To Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.