Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (74729 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ogawisdom(m): 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
zoba88:
According to report,the handsome guy pictured below was caught sleeping with a married woman in a hotel.He was beaten mercilessly and locked in a car boot.It is unclear how the guys got the information and trailed him to the hotel.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/man-caught-sleeping-with-married-woman.html?m=1

the mob is merciful self, hw can anybody sleep with somebody's wife, its worst than armed robbery angry angry angry angry

any single caught sleeping a married person male or female shld be killed
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by BCISLTD: 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ju man...God forbid...even if he knew she was married..he took her to an hotel..that’s respect enough..Omo u go kill me oo..but make sure say I die!!!
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Ginaz(f): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
As usual they will blame the woman. Marriage spoil who takes the blame? Woman!

Her husband decided to cheat who takes the blame? Woman!

Her husband won't sleep at home, who takes the blame. Woman! Madam u no day make am happy why he go sleep house?

Bad children o, everything woman. As always the man will be given one form of excuse to justify his actions.

tell me what sane, upright, responsible man would hit on a married woman?

was it not here in my neighborhood a married man was hitting on a lady? Fully aware he is married! nobody will blame him cos he's a man but if na woman dem go begin shout.

Just because Sugar is sweet doesn't mean the blame would be on the sugar if you abuse it. He got served....they should break his legs, next time he won't run after a woman.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
lafean20:
married men nko?? undecided
Both
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by millomaniac: 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
ogawisdom:

the mob is merciful self, hw can anybody sleep with somebody's wife, its worst than armed robbery angry angry angry angry

any single caught sleeping a married person male or female shld be killed

You are gonna be killed one day you stupid hypocrite. How did you know that the man knew she was married you Idiot. In your mind it is only married people that are qualified to cheat among themselves. Goat!!
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Reeberry: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
The woman must be physically punished too.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ogawisdom(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
kay29000:
This is nonsense. What if the guy didn't know the lady was married. It has happened to me before. A lady lied to me about her marital status. I cut things off immidiately i go to know she was married. What if this guy didn't know the lady was married?

there are always pointers to suggest a woman is married but some guys dnt care. sleeping with a married woman is worse than armed robbery if u try it arnd my area na fuel and tyre go settle ur matter whether u kw or not angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by kay29000(m): 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
ogawisdom:

there are always pointers to suggest a woman is married but some guys dnt care. sleeping with a married woman is worse than armed robbery if u try it arnd my area na fuel and tyre go settle ur matter whether u kw or not angry angry angry angry angry

That's barbaric.

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Apina(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
If that guy knows his right, he should get a lawyer and sue for damages because this is a clear case of battering and assault with intent to kill. And the hotel manager should be arrested asap for conspiracy cos he's a party to this whole rubbish Cos he can actually get robbers to come rob those lodging there undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by asawanathegreat(m): 12:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Make dem lock two of them inside d boot make dem continue from were dem stop. No need to beat only d man.

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ogawisdom(m): 12:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
millomaniac:

You are gonna be killed one day you stupid hypocrite. How did you know that the man knew she was married you Idiot. In your mind it is only married people that are qualified to cheat among themselves. Goat!!

whether the man kws or not is not an excuse but Dogs like u dnt care, na fuel and tyre they for use settle that Dog matter but Dude was lucky to meet caring mobs angry angry angry angry angry

A married woman is a NO NO NO but some cursed guys like u dey even hunt them.

sleeping with a married woman is worse than armed robbery n rape combined
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Pennywise(m): 12:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Which kain foolish man be this? What stops him from denying the allegation and fighting back? Abi na only for prick he get power?

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:

you are not far from being a phool
.....are you kidding me?....this guy is a fool...no a compound multi complex expired wise fool....no offense pls just a higher observation
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Artistree: 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na my hood be this o, shocked my area boys will not grow up shocked see them, adult babies beating someone else up whereas they are worse off.
Zoba88, I never knew there's a nairalander in that street o grin
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Judithume(f): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Where is the fuckin woman? The husband is very stupid, she will go for party in her next escapade. Mumu husband

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Dillusionist(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
ArcSEMPECJ:
.....are you kidding me?....this guy is a fool...no a compound multi complex expired wise fool....no offense pls just a higher observation
we are still saying the same thing. .read my comment again
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Freeman59: 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
freenortheast:
In Biafra every meat na for chop. Na their way. Is free enterprise, all is fair and allowed. Is not normal that plenty of their children behave the way they do in Biafra land.

A waste of your father's sperms

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Bmaster(m): 12:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
how does that affect the fact that 'I NEED TO STOP MASTURBATION AT ALL COST' ? m ?
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ogawisdom(m): 1:00pm On Oct 13, 2017
kay29000:

That's barbaric.

Sleeping with a married woman is like digging one's own grave, its a capital offense before man and God. A married woman is sacred n exclusively meant for her hubby alone
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by HyconMojo(m): 1:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nobody can try this shit with me even though the thought of sleeping with a married woman irritates me .... the guy didn't rape nah . Nonsense !!!
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by higgs: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Many Nigerians are animals.See the way people are supporting evil.He slept with the woman.He didn't rape her.It was consensual sex between two adults.The husband should go and talk to his wife.Adultery in a hotel is not a crime in our constitution.

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Talkwell: 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
MyOpinion1:
YOU DESERVE THIS IF TRULY YOU KNOW SHE IS MARRIED
YOU DESERVE THIS IF YOU ARE A MARRIED MAN.

BUT IF NOT THEN CALL UR LAWYER AND LET THE CASE BEGIN

What kind of nonsense did u just post there?

Are u defending adulterers?
It takes TWO to TANGLE

Man did not rape her,she agreed to have sex despite the fact that she's married,and here you're defending the woman

Instead of you to blame the fools that had extramarital affairs.

This just shows how backward some Nigerians are
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
freenortheast:
In Biafra every meat na for chop. Na their way. Is free enterprise, all is fair and allowed. Is not normal that plenty of their children behave the way they do in Biafra land.
you see yourself why are you being so tribalistic? I'm not an easterner o but go see as women with hijab dey knock for youth coppers door for night"COPHER COPHER, IT'S AISHA OPHEN" stop being tribalistic,it won't help Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by AuroraB(f): 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Were it to be one of 'em pedophiles, they wouldn't humiliate the beast this way oooo
Nigerians and double standards sad shocked
Was she raped? I ask undecided
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by millomaniac: 1:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
ogawisdom:

whether the man kws or not is not an excuse but Dogs like u dnt care, na fuel and tyre they for use settle that Dog matter but Dude was lucky to meet caring mobs angry angry angry angry angry

A married woman is a NO NO NO but some cursed guys like u dey even hunt them.

sleeping with a married woman is worse than armed robbery n rape combined

The bolded says it all. I will be a fool to reply you further. May you fall victim you foolish fellow
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by discman2k2(m): 1:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
Because the married women looked & encouraged the young boyz whose dicks r bigger & hotter enuf to quench d fire their hubbies couldn't quench whike same Hubbies r quenching d small spark in younger girls puna (who has several other younger men quenching their fore).

Secondly, a hoe b4 marriage is definitely gonna b whorish after marriage.
There's a married woman who is stalking me on whatsapp ever since i helped her by dropping her from the hospital, where transport is difficult. Now she sends me swt messages, romantic words & pics. But, i dnt respond. I considered blocking her, bt i need enuf evidence just im case (because i onw how wicked women cld b, she may turn d table around one day & claim I'm wooing her.)
Finally, I've discovered that many married women are not really married in their hearts, they philander. Its a common trend now. God help us all.
Cinderella5:
why will a man be attracted to another man's wife?

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Married women dey sweet sha. Very hard to resist cos they Bleep without reserve.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by highchief1: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
zoba88:
more
if he was my relative I will spend hell to Bleep all parties involved I'll shut down d hotel and kill those guys that beat him one by him..he had committed no offense the bitch consented to it a hotel is a no mans land..

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Talkwell: 1:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He won't mess with another Man's property again.

This is why Africa is backward because people like you still exist!!!

Not only are you supporting jungle justice,you're also oozing of sexism.

Two consensual adults had sex,apparently one was a married woman and she wasn't raped

So he deserves to be punished and d lady should be exempted from the inhumane treatment he's receiving.

You're obviously an Atheist,nowhere near being religious cause your views are sexist and you're subtly supporting adultery.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by highchief1: 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Gulderbottle85:
Married women dey sweet sha. Very hard to resist cos they Bleep without reserve.
u have a duplex in hell
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by seunmsg(m): 1:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
He should fvcking sue all of them for assault and battering. There is absolutely nothing legally wrong with two consenting adult sleeping with each other. Adultery is not a criminal offense in Nigeria so, they gat no right to beat him up.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 1:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
highchief1:
u have a duplex in hell

Enjoy your duplex in heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums / Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.