Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (74740 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Fourwinds: 8:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Cinderella5:
why will a man be attracted to another man's wife?
what about the woman that opened the cookies
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by CioAngels(f): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
kay29000:
This is nonsense. What if the guy didn't know the lady was married. It has happened to me before. A lady lied to me about her marital status. I cut things off immidiately i go to know she was married. What if this guy didn't know the lady was married?
It is very possible and that's the painfully part for the man.

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by CioAngels(f): 11:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
I don't know why people blame the men when it is with a married woman. i tell them, when you loose interest in the man, park your load, get divorced and start your free life. A woman cannot pretend in the eyes the people that she is a married woman when she is sleeping about with other men. The painful aspect is that the husband is reduced to an idiot and his progression is cut short. Very say.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Probz(m): 11:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nbote:
Why Nigerians lyk to vent their frustrations at anything at all? Since wen is adultery now a crime in dis country?? Two grown ups decided to go enjoy demselves so If he wasnt raping her dat means its consensual sex so what d Bleep is their problem?? Nigerians are jus bunch of hypocrites. And d guy below me is no different from a ram or at best a cow

Stick to pidgin if you can’t write normal English well.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nbote(m): 7:52am On Oct 14, 2017
Probz:

Stick to pidgin if you can’t write normal English well.

Dude u need to get a life and quit stalking me.. D last tym I checked it wasnt addressed to U neither is their anything formal about dis forum. If u think u need to do some English tutoring why not seek d nearest creche, dey'll appreciate u for it

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Adaumunocha(f): 12:18pm On Oct 17, 2017
Talkwell:

This is why Africa is backward because people like you still exist!!!

Not only are you supporting jungle justice,you're also oozing of sexism.

Two consensual adults had sex,apparently one was a married woman and she wasn't raped

So he deserves to be punished and d lady should be exempted from the inhumane treatment he's receiving.

You're obviously an Atheist,nowhere near being religious cause your views are sexist and you're subtly supporting adultery.
Subtly supporting adultery? How? Atheist? Jeez!
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ogawisdom(m): 2:44pm On Oct 17, 2017
ebby9z:

Your name is inversely proportional to your reasoning.

who is this maggot
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ologunomokash: 3:24pm On Oct 17, 2017
Iranu ....you for upload your dog make we see shit you call wife nonsense.... grin
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by dudleythed(m): 8:46pm On Mar 27, 2018
Hey Mr man take ur wife home and action her and not the other way round after he never raped ur wife. U should blame ur wife for been so lose and promiscuous. Nonsense.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by matm: 10:06am On Feb 12, 2022
What of the woman? Why wasn't she beaten.Paedophile married women are all over the internet with their picure seeking for young boys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Behead Man In Anambra With Warning Note 'No Election' (Graphic) / Jailbreak In Oko, Edo: 2000 Prisoners Released By Hoodlums / Man Who Purposely Infected Several Women With HIV In Maryland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.