Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,205 members, 7,953,762 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:37 AM

Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (75125 Views)

Lady Thief Caught, Beaten And Stripped In Benue (Photos) / EFCC Nabs SSG's Brother With N60m Cash In Car Boot - Photos / Thief Tied And Put In A Car Boot In Port Harcourt (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 3:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
really? I don't remember blocking you oo!. You see? i changed my sim card when I went to Brazil to their card and when I came back some of my facebook friends was blocked, i think someone hacked into my Facebook. Sorry!

Yes yes I suspect that,some of my facebook friends complained about that also,I was beginning to wonder what happend..?

Well no problem sha,I never knew u travel aswell,I went to a neighbouring country ..

So how as the trip na,?hope those samba girls treat you well
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 3:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
really? I don't remember blocking you oo!. You see? i changed my sim card when I went to Brazil to their card and when I came back some of my facebook friends was blocked, i think someone hacked into my Facebook. Sorry!

But how do this people hack into someone's privacy,am wondering how
I had to change some things as adviced by my friends
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by eagleonearth(m): 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
ElSherriff:
Cheeeiiii Junior will not stay in one place...as them de beat e oga now, Junior go just fold hands bow e head like small coward as if e never stand up all e life.

lol na the vibe oo. D pleasure wey the man been get go don fly like batman comot him body with those dastardly punches.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by mechanics(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
The woman planned with the people.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 4:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

Yes yes I suspect that,some of my facebook friends complained about that also,I was beginning to wonder what happend..?

Well no problem sha,I never knew u travel aswell,I went to a neighbouring country ..

So how as the trip na,?hope those samba girls treat you well
yea! It was good, and the samba girls were nice, tongue
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

But how do this people hack into someone's privacy,am wondering how
I had to change some things as adviced by my friends
Ofcourse! It's possible to hack into people's anything, my brother inlaw can do it he tried to teach me but I am not into them things
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
yea! It was good, and the samba girls were nice, tongue

Hahahhahahah na wa ooo so how go dey go na?
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by enemyofprogress: 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Married women are the best to date,the rule of the game is,don't get caught

1 Like

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by davillian(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
The women brought it na and he ate it up.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by JBoss25(m): 4:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
enemyofprogress:
Married women are the best to date,the rule of the game is,don't get caught
Bad Guy
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahhahahah na wa ooo so how go dey go na?
go dey go well! grin how your side?
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by crafteck(m): 5:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
What exactly did he do wrong.. He cheated on his wife..... Who in the crowd hasnt
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
go dey go well! grin how your side?
Odegwu,we just dey eee
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 6:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
Ofcourse! It's possible to hack into people's anything, my brother inlaw can do it he tried to teach me but I am not into them things

Nna eh na wa oooo..
This pple should use their brians for good things
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by godofuck231: 6:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
zoba88:
According to report,the handsome guy pictured below was caught sleeping with a married woman in a hotel.He was beaten mercilessly and locked in a car boot.It is unclear how the guys got the information and trailed him to the hotel.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/man-caught-sleeping-with-married-woman.html?m=1

When a woman is fed up, there is nothing you can do about it
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

Nna eh na wa oooo..
This pple should use their brians for good things
Ofcourse! he is using his brains. He can hack into anything that has a WiFi or enternet grin
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 6:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
Ofcourse! he is using his brains. He can hack into anything that has a WiFi or enternet grin

Na wa ooo,no for me I don't see him using his brains for something good,hacking into someone's privacy is intruding into a human privacy,and it's a punishable offence
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

Na wa ooo,no for me I don't see him using his brains for something good,hacking into someone's privacy is intruding into a human privacy,and it's a punishable offence
punishable offence by who?, grin
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ebby9z(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is why Africa is behind other continents undecided
What right does anybody to be beating and battering a grown man, because he has consensual sex with another grown woman. And none of those people could think straight?! What kind of stupid countrymen do I have? I know some people will support this nonsense here, and that's why we are called backward.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 6:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
punishable offence by who?, grin
But the court
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ebby9z(m): 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
whatofyou:
We don't know our rights in this country, not that I support infidelity though. If your wife or husband engages in extra-marital affairs and you can no longer endure it why not seek a divorce! Take the beating, go home, go to a hospital, get a lawyer, and start seeking reimbursement against damages. Sue the hotel, the husband, the car-owner, whatever or whoever- it begins with you! This sudden rise in street justice or stupid sense of morality must come to an end. This is not a rape case; and even if it were...
As in ehn. The kind of things that go on in this country amazes me
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

But the court
which court?
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 6:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
ebby9z:
This is why Africa is behind other continents undecided
What right does anybody to be beating and battering a grown man, because he has consensual sex with another grown woman. And none of those people could think straight?! What kind of stupid countrymen do I have? I know some people will support this nonsense here, and that's why we are called backward.
it boggles the mind! grin
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 6:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
which court?
Wait ooo I wonder why u asking me this questions..
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by ebby9z(m): 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
ogawisdom:

the mob is merciful self, hw can anybody sleep with somebody's wife, its worst than armed robbery angry angry angry angry

any single caught sleeping a married person male or female shld be killed
Your name is inversely proportional to your reasoning.

Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 7:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
it boggles the mind! grin
Hahahahahahcheesy na wa oooo
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Martin0:

Wait ooo I wonder why u asking me this questions..
you are the one talking bout jailing hakers so i wanted to know how and were that can be done.
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Uhomanbulus110(f): 7:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
I believe the woman liar to him that she is not married that what most married women do this days
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by leofab(f): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
LexngtonSteele:
With the number of single girls available, you choose a married woman? shocked

do married women have barcode in your community ?
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Martin0(m): 7:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
gypsey:
you are the one talking bout jailing hakers so i wanted to know how and were that can be done.

It done in the 21st century by any country..
If a system is been hacked illegally without the owner's giving you the power to do so,then it becomes a crime..

But in some countries professional hacker's are restricted from such purnishment because they are professional hacker's and are under employment
Re: Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot by Fourwinds: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
He won't mess with another Man's property again.
the woman open pvssy the man chop am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Male Scammers Use Silicone Breast Prosthesis To Pose As Sexy Women Online (Pics) / Peruzzi Apologises For His Rape Tweet In 2012 / Suspected Yahoo Boy Dies After Money Rituals In Ogun - PHOTO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.