Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,052 members, 7,956,929 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:50 PM

How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland (35903 Views)

Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) / Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu / Press Statement On The Pandemonium In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by franudi: 2:08am On Oct 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

In the land of illiterates, any rumour is considered the truth. Especially when the password" Buhari" is added to such rumour.

I am still wondering who started these rumour?what a lot of people don't know, is that there are more Medical Doctors and Nurses in the Military than even the Ministry of Health,and that is why it is laughable and almost comical when I hear the question ARE THE MILITARY trained to give vaccination?

The hate for the President by a sector of the Country will never make them see good in anything this Government does.

Nobody is vaccinating anybody with any bad substance.

Let the army take the drugs to your village. We don't need them in Igbo land.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by franudi: 2:13am On Oct 14, 2017
dennisworld1:
don't you know that there are all profession in the army. Ignorance really kills quick
South easterners are not poor. We can afford medical treatment when we need it.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by franudi: 2:15am On Oct 14, 2017
Ereolamide:
This is what happens when too much stinking akpu has clogged the brain.

I just don't understand how a supposed educated tribe become the victim of mass delusion and paranoia.

We are used to the delusion of grandeur anyways, but to add paranoia to the already saturated spectrum of victim mentality, delusion of grandeur, Messiah complex and suicide induced chest beating? SMH.
Take them to your village, for the vaccinations.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by franudi: 2:20am On Oct 14, 2017
victorvezx:
Lol, Ipob has now made the east have a siege mentality. This is what too much lies and brainwashing gets u. A whole region full of gullible people. Ipob well done
South easterners are still far more better than you and your people .
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by okenta2017: 3:25am On Oct 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

In the land of illiterates, any rumour is considered the truth. Especially when the password" Buhari" is added to such rumour.

I am still wondering who started these rumour?what a lot of people don't know, is that there are more Medical Doctors and Nurses in the Military than even the Ministry of Health,and that is why it is laughable and almost comical when I hear the question ARE THE MILITARY trained to give vaccination?

The hate for the President by a sector of the Country will never make them see good in anything this Government does.

All those medicals doctors and nurses are Fulani's no Igbo, no ijaw no effik and you want me to believe they meant

Well. When they could have taken it to where it is needed most. Am sure you will understand where am referring to.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by tobiasbeecher: 5:37am On Oct 14, 2017
Ereolamide:
This is what happens when too much stinking akpu has clogged the brain.

I just don't understand how a supposed educated tribe become the victim of mass delusion and paranoia.

We are used to the delusion of grandeur anyways, but to add paranoia to the already saturated spectrum of victim mentality, delusion of grandeur, Messiah complex and suicide induced chest beating? SMH.
So you can speak like this and yet you're still poverty grin grin
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by victorvezx(m): 6:38am On Oct 14, 2017
franudi:
South easterners are still far more better than you and your people .
Haha, current statistics will vastly disagree with u. Lol
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by madridsta007(m): 6:49am On Oct 14, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

1. [s]The Nigerian ARMY said they did not inject any school children and their mission was not a vaccination mission.

2. If you have any proof or evidence that school children were vaccinated, show us or stop peddling rumors and gossips.

3. We are yet to see any parent or school children expressly saying they were vaccinated.

If you are going to lie, spread gossips and rumors, make a little effort to make it sound convincing or just come up with hard facts to prove your point with.[/s]

The Nigerian Army initially denied that an IDP camp was bombed. Pictures and videos came out much later to prove that indeed over 100 were killed.

The Nigerian Army initially denied that IPOB members were killed in a school ground and church. Videos came out and Amnesty International put a number to these dead as over 150.

These videos are on YouTube. The Army accepted that it happened, but have challenged the number.

The Nigerian Army at one point denied that Boko Haram chased them into Cameroon. Videos came out and the Nigerian Army admitted it but called it, “tactical withdrawal.”

The Nigerian Army, has on many occasions, said Shekerau has been killed. Of course the bloody terrorist emanated again and again.

I can go on and on. I’m sure you know these and possibly much more. What do we call it? Tactical lies?

It is this proven lying bunch that you want people to believe. Lol. May sense fall on you sir.

3 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by madridsta007(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2017
jaymichael:
There was no vaccination, forced or voluntary. This vaccination lies cannot erase the shame that your people were easily deceived with ridiculously laughable rumors and lies.

A living man being laughed at is better than a dead man being pitied.

For every Nigerian, not just the Igbo, who run away from a medical outreach for minors without parental consent, is a hero.

1 Like

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by KemjikaEme: 7:06am On Oct 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

https://www.hornnewsnigeria.com.ng/featured/press-release-nigerian-medical-association-imo-state-there-in-no-officially-approved-immunisation-programme-going-on-in-the-state-presently/
It's against medical ethics to give an unknown vaccine to children in a non humanitarian zone without prior approval, sensitization and consent. Secondly,it is not the responsibility of the military to provide immunization where approved local health personnels can sufficiently carry out the work.
Your deep seated resentment of Igbos has clouded all your senses of reasoning!
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Nobody: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2017
enugu419:

I see kids wandering around with no parents.
poor journalism grin. He's saying the truth though. Many schools had interrupted studies yesterday. I'm speaking from experience as a teacher there
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by malachytochukwu(m): 7:51am On Oct 14, 2017
You know nothing about what a vengeful fellow can do to any region. ...this is not about military ...it's about what their activities have been in the recent past...
After major misunderstanding with your enemy where he almost made you an endangered specie and he suddenly turns around to serve you chicken pepper soup. ...I expect any human that God endowed with brain to think twice before before jumping to accept the food no matter how tempting.

Learn your way out of ignorance bro
enugu419:
See what iliteracy, ignorance and hate speech spread by Nnamdi Kanu can do.

Paranoid sets of people.

FYI illiterates; you don't have to be sick to get vaccines, vaccination also prevents sickness.

If the military wants to kill school children, they won't use such an obvious route.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by dbynonetwork: 8:45am On Oct 14, 2017
deomelo:

Medical mission, just like they did in other states and communities around Nigeria without ignorant, bigoted and unintelligent Igbos screaming and yelling like mad bingos all over the place.
Lol! Always trying to defend his masters.. In which other state of Nigeria was it done... Be truthful and stop being partisan..
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by DavidEsq(m): 9:26am On Oct 14, 2017
jaymichael:
The only answer you seek is a statement in support of the rumors and lies you and your kinds chose to spread. I can't educate you more than I have done. If I mistrust you, I can go about spreading lies about you? it is SHAMEFUL you think that way.
Buhari pls com an carry ur pikin from here o
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 9:29am On Oct 14, 2017
madridsta007:

A living man being laughed at is better than a dead man being pitied.

For every Nigerian, not just the Igbo, who run away from a medical outreach for minors without parental consent, is a hero.
Do you have evidence of soldiers forcefully administering medical care to the people?
I myself will take pictures of children coming back from school and tag it 'children and parents running away from the Army's forceful medical outreach'
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 9:34am On Oct 14, 2017
DavidEsq:

Buhari pls com an carry ur pikin from here o
Of all the things you could choose to be on the internet, it is such a shame and pity that you chose to be SENSELESS like your fellow charlatans. Not a single evidence of your evil allegations can you provide.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 9:38am On Oct 14, 2017
dbynonetwork:

Lol! Always trying to defend his masters.. In which other state of Nigeria was it done... Be truthful and stop being partisan..
The fact that you are not aware doesn't mean it does not exist. You know you can educate yourself but you chose to wallow in the mud of ignorance and bigotry because it suits your thinking and narratives.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 9:42am On Oct 14, 2017
frustratedrat:
poor journalism grin. He's saying the truth though. Many schools had interrupted studies yesterday. I'm speaking from experience as a teacher there
As someone that witnessed events, did you witness the Army forcefully administering medical care to anyone either children or parents? finding evidence if it is factual shouldn't be difficult.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Nobody: 9:45am On Oct 14, 2017
jaymichael:
As someone that witnessed events, did you witness the Army forcefully administering medical care to anyone either children or parents? finding evidence if it is factual shouldn't be difficult.
nope. I'm referring to the pandemonium the rumour caused.

Although, there's something peculiar about the news. The rumour was first peddled by the Igbo teachers

They better take Igbo/Hausa rivalry away from the south
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by BigIyanga: 9:54am On Oct 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

STFU! Is military now running ministry of health? Why didn't the same military go to Ozubulu to help when parishioners were massacred by gun men?
Why didn't military liaise with Anambra state govt?
Why didn't the military liaise with tradionational rulers?
Where were smart asses like you when most northerner rejected such vaccinations?
Where were u when Pfizer admitted that it had targeted and infected Nigerians with some diseases Thru vaccination?
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2017
frustratedrat:
nope. I'm referring to the pandemonium the rumour caused.

Although, there's something peculiar about the news. The rumour was first peddled by the Igbo teachers

They better take Igbo/Hausa rivalry away from the south
It is good for us to hear the on the spot assessment. It baffles me how a group of people can hate someone so bad that they mistrust everything he represents and see nothing wrong in spreading unfounded rumors to justify their narratives.
I am also interested in getting to the root of the matter as a neutral observer. Please update us if you ve got any more evidence of whatever happened concerning the medical outreach.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by DavidEsq(m): 10:35am On Oct 14, 2017
jaymichael:
Of all the things you could choose to be on the internet, it is such a shame and pity that you chose to be SENSELESS like your fellow charlatans. Not a single evidence of your evil allegations can you provide.
Ur diversionary approach and desperation to avoid the obvious is duly noted.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by DavidEsq(m): 10:37am On Oct 14, 2017
And the award of the most hardworking BMC goes to Jaymichael. Keep up with the zimbieism

1 Like

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by madridsta007(m): 10:52am On Oct 14, 2017
jaymichael:
Do you have evidence of soldiers forcefully administering medical care to the people?
I myself will take pictures of children coming back from school and tag it 'children and parents running away from the Army's forceful medical outreach'

No letter of consent was prepared and sent to parents for their approval. The constitution recognises “minors”.

This is a democratic society not a Communist one. Without a signed letter of consent, anything been done is illegal.

Nigeria is a nation of laws and it’s important we try and make sure it’s kept that way.

2 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2017
DavidEsq:
And the award of the most hardworking BMC goes to Jaymichael. Keep up with the zimbieism
I am not hungry, I am not for sale. I don't have a price, I have a value which I place a high premium upon. Not everyone will share your lies and delusions.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 12:16pm On Oct 14, 2017
madridsta007:

No letter of consent was prepared and sent to parents for their approval. The constitution recognises “minors”.

This is a democratic society not a Communist one. Without a signed letter of consent, anything been done is illegal.

Nigeria is a nation of laws and it’s important we try and make sure it’s kept that way.
You are just going around like a seesaw. Where did you hear or read that the medical outreach was targeted at children? What evidence do you have that the Army are going around administering medicare to children against their parents' consent? What evidence do you have that vaccination was part of the medical outreach? Military operations and medical outreach has been carried out by the military across the country but when it got to the region of "pigs and idiots" it was a different case because a rogue radio station 'ordered' the people to behave like unlearned and uninformed bigots.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by DavidEsq(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2017
jaymichael:
I am not hungry, I am not for sale. I don't have a price, I have a value which I place a high premium upon. Not everyone will share your lies and delusions.

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by DavidEsq(m): 12:48pm On Oct 14, 2017
madridsta007:

My brother, don't bother trying to point out very clear facts to Jaymichael; the zombie serum has taken a firm grip on his brain
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
DavidEsq:

My brother, don't bother trying to point out very clear facts to Jaymichael; the zombie serum has taken a firm grip on his brain
You seem to enjoy the mud Your IPOD 'pig god' Nnamdi Kanu has placed you.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2017
DavidEsq:

You seem to enjoy the mud Your IPOB 'pig god' Nnamdi Kanu has placed you.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by dbynonetwork: 1:32pm On Oct 14, 2017
jaymichael:
The fact that you are not aware doesn't mean it does not exist. You know you can educate yourself but you chose to wallow in the mud of ignorance and bigotry because it suits your thinking and narratives.

Just like your cohorts you are stupidly supporting what you have no idea about. No info was given before Nigeria army proceeded on such fruitless mission... U and I know who BUHARI is you know he has great burning hatred(like you) for the people of that region...
For example during polio immunization parents were being sensitized on the importance of the polio vaccine....
But in BUHARI'S case he decided to use armed soldiers for perpetrate his evil intentions...

Now tell me in what other states of Nigeria did armed military men storm schools asking them to come for vaccination?.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by deomelo: 1:47pm On Oct 14, 2017
madridsta007:

The Nigerian Army initially denied that an IDP camp was bombed. Pictures and videos came out much later to prove that indeed over 100 were killed.

The Nigerian Army initially denied that IPOB members were killed in a school ground and church. Videos came out and Amnesty International put a number to these dead as over 150.

These videos are on YouTube. The Army accepted that it happened, but have challenged the number.

The Nigerian Army at one point denied that Boko Haram chased them into Cameroon. Videos came out and the Nigerian Army admitted it but called it, “tactical withdrawal.”

The Nigerian Army, has on many occasions, said Shekerau has been killed. Of course the bloody terrorist emanated again and again.

I can go on and on. I’m sure you know these and possibly much more. What do we call it? Tactical lies?

It is this proven lying bunch that you want people to believe. Lol. May sense fall on you sir.

I asked you for documented and physical evidence that says vaccines was given, not to bore me with irrelevant and unintelligent stories.

Injecting kids/people is a physical act that leaves physical and visual proof of injection and so far, we haven't seen any proof of injection or any parent or kid testifying that they were injected.

The same medical mission was carried out in other states and injection or vaccines was never part of the medical mission and we did not here anything about people crying and yelling about injection or vaccine.

You people really need to stop insulting our collective intelligence with your made up stories and ignorant rubbish just because you are predisposed to to hatred, paranoia and communal self destructive ways.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

PDP Keeps Mum As Razak Atunwa Plots To Present WAEC As Highest Qualification / Sam Saba Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road / "How We Stopped Buhari From Coming To Enugu" – IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.