Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,255 members, 7,957,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland (35905 Views)

Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) / Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu / Press Statement On The Pandemonium In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Decypher:

They should take the free medical vaccinations to the IDP camps in the north and South West, they need it more. Ndiara
now that world bank said buhari says the should concentrate on the north, its still you that will come out and accuse him of marginalization and tribalism. kwantinue to wallow in ignorance hatred and twisted reasoning. you don't even know what you want sef...

1 Like

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by DavidEsq(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
jaymichael:
The free medical outreach was part of operation python dance 2 and it was so announced right from the onset.
It is not the first time the Army has conducted operations in the country, neither is it the first time the Army is carrying out free medical programme.
Leave parochial sentiments, was the baseless allegations true or not. Was there evidence to support the allegations?
All these excuses about immunization cannot justify or cover the shame of a people so gullible to believe a baseless, malicious rumour laced with innate hatred.
So u are telling me that it's OK for me to trust someone who comes to my house with a gun and a plate of food? Pls point out the sentiment in this natural instinct to survive, which is in-built in humans.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
DavidEsq:

So u are telling me that it's OK for me to trust someone who comes to my house with a gun and a plate of food? Pls point out in this natural instinct to survive, which is in-built in humans.
Your interpretation of another's intent is your own prerogative. It is not gonna change facts. Are you gonna tell me that spreading lies and baseless rumors is a justification for your perceived mistrust or lack of understanding of another's intentions?
The Army has said they are not carrying out any immunization and the people spreading the lies have not given a single proof of anyone immunized either forcefully or willingly.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by CrtlAltDel: 8:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Shayetet13:

[s]The elite class where I belong to, when u call something thrash, u name why it is trash and then make alternative suggestion. Ur class is that of inferiority complex to those in the southeast cos u feel they intimidate u unjustly and gross hate towards them. Lowlife![/s]
Elite class…… south east… intimidate….. gross hate… Hahahaha… same known rhetorics from ipig almajiris grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4194324_41744189722jpeg607b63a2c48b9be2af34917b2373a9ba_jpeg68c78bafb2d5b8a49ce2083aeda80e39
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Referendum50(f): 8:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Decypher:
This demented twerps in army uniform don't have sense. who begged them for for free medical vaccinations, after murdering armless people in cold blood on their land, you carry medical care come give them. God punish you and your free medical care.
We don't need it in Igbo land, we know where hospitals and vaccination centers are located.
They should take the free medical vaccinations to the IDP camps in the north and South West, they need it more. Ndiara
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Referendum50(f): 8:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why are u guys angry that south east saw the evil in the military... Lol
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Referendum50(f): 8:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bullhari007:
why south east and south south... we have more people suffering from polio, leprosy, epilepsy, kwashiorkor, tuberculosis, HIV/AIDS in northern part of Nigeria than south east and south south, infact any disease you did not see in northern Nigeria believe me there is nowhere you can see it in south east and south south, north east especially those IDP in borno need this medical outreach more than east... I want to know when illiterate ridden Nigeria army became doctors and nurses, Jubril Muhammadu get small sense nah.. your evil plan to wiped out Biafrans through military onslaught did not work out now injecting this kids with leather weapon that cause monkey pox is were you resorts... karma will never forget... Buhari you will die a very lonely slow death
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Inova(m): 8:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
dennisworld1:
Nigeria and ignorance are five and six. Abeg make person help me complete with that picture grin grin
No please quote it well. It's Biafrans and ignorance
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Jay1988: 8:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
colli247:
what happen to nurses and doctors now army has become doctors
help me ask them oooo i nor know oooo
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Jay1988: 8:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
Why now? WHy not start with the North??
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Jay1988: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Which Northern State have they Immunized ANd for what illnesses are they performing this operation?? I see a dancing operation here oooo
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Edum13656: 8:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rumour or no rumour me I don take off. make una de there Bubu get plans.

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by madridsta007(m): 8:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

In the land of illiterates, any rumour is considered the truth. Especially when the password" Buhari" is added to such rumour.

I am still wondering who started these rumour?what a lot of people don't know, is that there are more Medical Doctors and Nurses in the Military than even the Ministry of Health,and that is why it is laughable and almost comical when I hear the question ARE THE MILITARY trained to give vaccination?

The hate for the President by a sector of the Country will never make them see good in anything this Government does.

Nobody is vaccinating anybody with any bad substance.

Please Google up “Nuremberg Code.”

Administering vaccine or any kind of medication to a child, under 18 individual, without the prior knowledge of the parent or guardian is illegal. This should be pretty basic. Nigeria is not in a communist or fascist state. The State does not own the children.

1. Parents are sent advance notice by the vaccinating authorities asking for CONSENT.

2. Consent form is either signed or not signed by parents or guardians.

3. For the child with the signed forms, the vaccine is administered. For those without signed form, NO vaccine is administered as consent hasn’t been given.

The military did NOT follow this simple due process and, as such, parents were right to raise alarm and pull their children out of schools.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Referendum50(f): 9:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
Decypher:
This demented twerps in army uniform don't have sense. who begged them for for free medical vaccinations, after murdering armless people in cold blood on their land, you carry medical care come give them. God punish you and your free medical care.
We don't need it in Igbo land, we know where hospitals and vaccination centers are located.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by PointZerom: 9:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
intruxive:

Maybe u r indomie generation when immunization bcame a house to house thing. In the past they came to schools with a gun like injection and shot all the kids on the shoulder

I was in primary school by early 80s and I can tell you that immunization was never done unannounced. Kiss the truth.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by deomelo: 9:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
madridsta007:

Administering vaccine or any kind of medication to a child, under 18 individual, without the prior knowledge of the parent or guardian is illegal. This should be pretty basic. Nigeria is not in a communist or fascist state. The State does not own the children.

1. Parents are sent advance notice by the vaccinating authorities asking for CONSENT.

3. For the child with the signed forms, the vaccine is administered. For those without signed form, NO vaccine is administered as consent hasn’t been given.

The military did NOT follow this simple due process and, as such, parents were right to raise alarm and pull their children out of schools.
[/s]

1. There was ZERO vaccination activities.

2. Not a single child was vaccinated.

3. You don't have any proof, facts or evidence that school children were vaccinated.

Argue based on facts, no on rumors and gossips.

1 Like

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Halo22: 10:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
The truth remains that the military got it all wrong. How can they come up with the plan of vaccination at this very time, without proper sensitization? That was total stupidity in the highest climax. Did they forget that their python dance saga doesn%t mean well for us?l
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by deomelo: 10:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
Halo22:
The truth remains that the military got it all wrong. How can they come up with the plan of vaccination at this very time, without proper sensitization? That was total stupidity in the highest climax. Did they forget that their python dance saga doesn%t mean well for us?l
[/s]

1. There was ZERO vaccination activities.

3. You don't have any proof, facts or evidence that school children were vaccinated.

1 Like

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Nobody: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nigeria a land of morons
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Nobody: 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
Halo22:
u said the truth, becos nobody trust Nigeria army again.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by goshee: 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

In the land of illiterates, any rumour is considered the truth. Especially when the password" Buhari" is added to such rumour.

I am still wondering who started these rumour?what a lot of people don't know, is that there are more Medical Doctors and Nurses in the Military than even the Ministry of Health,and that is why it is laughable and almost comical when I hear the question ARE THE MILITARY trained to give vaccination?

The hate for the President by a sector of the Country will never make them see good in anything this Government does.

sharaap their and take the vaccination to the north. development to the north and monkey pox virus to the east. what a country
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by goshee: 10:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
dennisworld1:
don't you know that there are all profession in the army. Ignorance really kills quick
so after the python don dance kill the south easterners you won give the vaccines for resurrection abi? the zoo can surprise me anymore
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by goshee: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
morikee:
Even in mother America Army helps during an outbreaks so nothing new
sharrap animal from the zoo. have you been able to break away from your cage talk less of going yo US?
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by goshee: 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
victorvezx:
Lol, Ipob has now made the east have a siege mentality. This is what too much lies and brainwashing gets u. A whole region full of gullible people. Ipob well done
I'd rather be gullible than being an animal like you

1 Like

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by DavidEsq(m): 10:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
jaymichael:
Your interpretation of another's intent is your own prerogative. It is not gonna change facts. Are you gonna tell me that spreading lies and baseless rumors is a justification for your perceived mistrust or lack of understanding of another's intentions?
The Army has said they are not carrying out any immunization and the people spreading the lies have not given a single proof of anyone immunized either forcefully or willingly.
Just to answer simple question, u no fit. I asked a question. Cld u grace us with a simple answer?
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by madridsta007(m): 11:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
deomelo:
[s][/s]

1.[s] There was ZERO vaccination activities.

3. You don't have any proof, facts or evidence that school children were vaccinated.[/s]

The ‘mission’ involved vaccination. Any medical outreach administered to minors MUST have clearance from their parents.

The army FAILED to do this.

The army ‘mission’ visited a hometown I know. I hope this should be enough. Of course, the people rejected it. We reject Greek gifts, you see.

2 Likes

Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 11:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
DavidEsq:

Just to answer simple question, u no fit. I asked a question. Cld u grace us with a simple answer?
The only answer you seek is a statement in support of the rumors and lies you and your kinds chose to spread. I can't educate you more than I have done. If I mistrust you, I can go about spreading lies about you? it is SHAMEFUL you think that way.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by jaymichael(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
madridsta007:

There was no vaccination, forced or voluntary. This vaccination lies cannot erase the shame that your people were easily deceived with ridiculously laughable rumors and lies.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by deomelo: 12:00am On Oct 14, 2017
[s]
madridsta007:

The ‘mission’ involved vaccination. Any medical outreach administered to minors MUST have clearance from their parents.

The army FAILED to do this.

The army ‘mission’ visited my hometown. I hope this should be enough. Of course, my people rejected it. We reject Greek gifts, you see.
[/s]

1. The Nigerian ARMY said they did not inject any school children and their mission was not a vaccination mission.

2. If you have any proof or evidence that school children were vaccinated, show us or stop peddling rumors and gossips.

3. We are yet to see any parent or school children expressly saying they were vaccinated.

If you are going to lie, spread gossips and rumors, make a little effort to make it sound convincing or just come up with hard facts to prove your point with.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by Henri8: 12:14am On Oct 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

Ogbeni, even the people of Edo and Bayelsa who are not from that section of the country you mentioned also rejected it. Truth is, people do not trust the government no more.
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by victorvezx(m): 12:43am On Oct 14, 2017
goshee:
I'd rather be gullible than being an animal like you
Yimu, I pity u. U are already gullible. Wasted minds
Re: How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland by InvertedHammer: 1:20am On Oct 14, 2017
HungerBAD:
Sad.

I know that an ignoramus like you will surface.

How do you administer vaccination to any minor without the informed consent of the parents or legal guardian?
Why do you so-called educated buffoons in Nigeria learn common sense things in reverse? Someone referred to Nigeria as a zoo but I beg to differ. PETA will sue any government that subject animals to the living conditions of an average Nigerian. Calling Nigeria a zoo is actually a compliment.

Unbelievable!

\

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Meets Aisha Buhari In Mecca (photos) / ‘I’ll Approve ₦‎250,000 Minimum Wage If Fuel Price Is Increased’ – Tinubu / Sam Saba Kidnapped Along Kaduna-Abuja Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.