Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,350 members, 7,822,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) (34544 Views)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rip...

One thing will surely kill a man, but with great caution and avoidance of dangerous paths and activities, one can always prolong his life.

Think Safety, Live Safely.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by hugthebist: 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Greenback: 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Importance of Life jacket/life bouy. So much pain for ur parents now. Rip
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 2:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Onorie(f): 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
RIP...that's why Corpers are warned not to go swimming wherever they are posted to all through their service year
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 2:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
u guys will just be spreading fake news,
who told u dat he was buried at his hometown,
he was serving in dsame lga & community wit me (koko, warri north lga,delta state) & datz where he was buried (by da syd of the river he drowned)
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by thunderbabs: 2:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
If na him n frndz nw go swim, sm pple will say its hz frndz da pushed him insyd water.......not insinuating anything ooi
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na by force to swim? RIP
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Mac2016(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
I hate doing this; I hate going metaphysical but I wanna be forced to believe that there is juju in most Delta water bodies drowning swimmers. I lost one of my good friends in this similar manner. RIP bro
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Bullhari007(m): 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari angel of death...
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Onorie(f): 2:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
asawanathegreat:
Na by force to swim? RIP

I wonder o...y not soak yasef in a basin of water ahome and avoid the avoidable cry
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by cooljoe(m): 2:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chai. life is a pot of beans
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by annnikky(f): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
This scheme is something else, too much death in this nysc, it shall never see the end of me rather I shall see the end of nysc.. Amen
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by CEOwatazs: 3:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
is bin 3mths nw. lost my Snr broda ( nysc) too thru water
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by LastGal06: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
RIP
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by heryur(m): 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
What is the essence of packaging the dead body with nysc uniform?
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Siddeek: 3:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
E no come north to serve and yet he still die. Eyaaa.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by oluwafemioyedel: 3:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
May his soul RIP.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by oluwafemioyedel: 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
May his soul RIP.
Siddeek:
E no come north to serve and yet he still die. Eyaaa.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Sixaxis: 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
To whom sense is given, sense is expected.

Rip man!
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Owolabeey003: 3:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
May God forguve his poor soul
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by vic4real22: 4:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
anthonyuncle:
he was serving in dsame lga & community wit me (koko, warri north lga,delta state) & datz where he was buried (by da syd of the river he drowned)
why would he be buried in the same community where he was servicing, what happened to his hometown? Nigeria ppl with their low mentalities. Anyway, may his gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
U don't just go swimming in any river u see in delta state. I learnt this while in abraka.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by vic4real22: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
myners007:
Koko is a seaport town and nt a village. Rip
koko is a glorified village my guy, she was just being favoured by some companies that established there,and some group of thieves calling themselves a politician that came from the so called village.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dauda21:

Ndubueze Uche, a National Youth Service Corps member who reportedly drowned while swimming in Koko village, Delta State where he was serving has been buried amid tears from family and friends.

The young Nigerian man who died while serving his fatherland was buried at his hometown last Saturday. Corps members also attended the burial of their colleague following his untimely death.

http://trendinghelm..com/2017/10/corps-member-who-drowned-while-swimming.html

Koko is a town not village
he was buried in Koko beside the river and not his village
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
anthonyuncle:
he was buried beside a river but not the river he drowned

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 4:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mac2016:
I hate doing this; I hate going metaphysical but I wanna be forced to believe that there is juju in most Delta water bodies drowning swimmers. I lost one of my good friends in this similar manner. RIP bro
I learnt never to swim in rivers in Delta state. Learnt this in abraka. Non indigenes who were expert swimmers were always warned to keep of certain parts of d river but u see even kids going in like child's play so long as they re indigenes. Even at that, stubborn non indigenes who felt it was just scare tactics always went into restricted parts n never came out alive. Sacrifices were always offered in that abraka river.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by mechanics(m): 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
RIP.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by diana158(m): 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
RIP BRO
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Fasholu: 5:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Chartey:
RIP to the young man.

Nobody will bash the NYSC now o.
If this happened in the north, almost half of the comments on the first page would be about how useless the scheme was and how it should be scrapped.
Moral: people die every time. It's unrealistic to expect no deaths among over a million Corp members and these deaths could be in the north or south and through different means.
Why the death no reach you, so we know it's realistic.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Chartey(m): 5:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
Fasholu:
Why the death no reach you, so we know it's realistic.
We'll all die. Have we scrapped road travel because people die by road traffic accidents? No, we've rather tried to improve it. That's my point.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC C14 ABIA State..lets Meet Here! / Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano / Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.