Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,594 members, 7,865,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:11 PM

If A Women Cums While Been Raped, Is It Then Right To Invite The Police? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Women Cums While Been Raped, Is It Then Right To Invite The Police? (374 Views)

Brothers, Give Three Reasons Why A Women Will Want To Have You As Husband / Taxi Driver Strokes His Dick And Cums While Carrying Some Girls In His Vehicle / As A Virgin If You Marry A Non-virgin!you Have Invite The Devil Into Your Life. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If A Women Cums While Been Raped, Is It Then Right To Invite The Police? by charlowsky: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
If A Woman "Cums" While Being Raped, It Is Then Unfair To Invite The Police – A Law Student
Nigeria Today 4 hours ago
Yes I know rape is not something to be joked about but boy, do I think this Law student has a point? For someone to climax “cum” in the first place, he/she is enjoying the goddamn thing. This is the truth and nobody wants to hear it.
A young Nigerian, Chukwuemeka Felix has said if he R@pes you and you cum, calling the police to get him arrested is unfair. Felix who has ‘Law and writer’ clearly written on his Twitter bio, added that it will be unfair to see your baby daddy in prison.
See his tweet below…
“If i R@pe you & you cum, it’s unfair to call the police on me cos you enjoyed it. I’m sure you won’t love to see your baby daddy in jail”
His tweet has sparked outrage online and the Nigerian guy who is said to be a law student, has been slammed for his statement.
Drop your thoughts on his assertion below…

(1) (Reply)

Can You Later Marry Who Cheated On You???? / Website Where You Can Find Professionals To Date / What Feature Would You Like To See On Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.