Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (34324 Views)

Nigerian Man Speechless After Spotting A Man & His Very Tall Wife (Video, Photo) / 9 Reasons Why She Is Going To Leave You For Another Man / This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
one question was you blind while typing it?
tell me what you want the phone ?
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:09am On Oct 16, 2017
KelvinCX:

tell me what you want the phone ?
for you to take a hike
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Mofe72: 10:40am On Oct 16, 2017
Lordygram:
OP you gat to be kidding me... The carolyn lady you are opening a thread for, i bet she aint a virgin, she has a boyfriend, she had ex boyfriends in the past and they have all forked her.... Now those that had slept with her did not disgracefully opened a thread for her,, fooling around and disgracing manhood... They did it maturely and privately... you cant be behaving like a sex starve 40years old man from kuvuki land and you expect her to take you seriouse.

Baba calm down.

See how you're exhibiting frustration.

He may just be joking
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
for you to take a hike
on my thread ?
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by StrawberryGloss(f): 12:19pm On Oct 16, 2017
KelvinCX:

on my thread ?
keep wallowing in the wanton display then
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 3:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

keep wallowing in the wanton display then
The wanton display which you can't help but poke into,tell me are you on heat ?

2 Likes

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by StrawberryGloss(f): 3:34pm On Oct 16, 2017
KelvinCX:
The wanton display which you can't help but poke into,tell me are you on heat ?
boy byee
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by solbinho: 4:12pm On Oct 16, 2017
That's 7 not 8
QueenBeeHive:
Have you bought iphone 8 for yourself first lmaoo
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 2:38pm On Oct 17, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

boy byee
About time you left .
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by QueenBeeHive(f): 2:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
solbinho:
That's 7 not 8
the red one is 8
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:54pm On Oct 17, 2017
KelvinCX:
About time you left .
#scram
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2017
op abeg which kind weed u take agn?I for like dey like u o
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by erosimo(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Why am i tagged in this ?

Yeah, black is beautiful
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by StrawberryGloss(f): 8:22pm On Oct 17, 2017
erosimo:

Yeah, black is beautiful
right smiley
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by erosimo(m): 3:49pm On Oct 18, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

right smiley
Babe, you are attractive
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2017
erosimo:
Babe, you are attractive
she's not

1 Like

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by lightwind(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
[quote author=StrawberryGloss post=61385986] coming from someone who opened a thread to stalk someone [/quote I like you
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by erosimo(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2017
KelvinCX:

she's not

Who be this devil.... holy ghost fire
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by latexxbro(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:

stalker can't be taken seriously

So as I want to come stalk you, I won't be taken seriously??
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by ShawttySoFyne(f): 3:08pm On Oct 19, 2017
latexxbro:

So as I want to come stalk you, I won't be taken seriously??
Obviously
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
erosimo:

Who be this devil.... holy ghost fire
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

#scram
You on my thread
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by StrawberryGloss(f): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
KelvinCX:
You on my thread
It's a public forum incase you forgot
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 5:08pm On Oct 31, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
It's a public forum incase you forgot
You on my thread
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by StrawberryGloss(f): 11:42am On Nov 02, 2017
KelvinCX:
You on my thread
Blahhhhhhhh
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 8:57am On Nov 27, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Blahhhhhhhh
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by StrawberryGloss(f): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2017
[quote author=KelvinCX post=62751416][/quote]Ninny you still here
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Luukasz(m): 9:06am On Nov 27, 2017
StrawberryGloss:
Why am i tagged in this ?
Sexy boobs you got and those nipples can give a man hard on
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by StrawberryGloss(f): 2:04pm On Nov 27, 2017
Luukasz:
Sexy boobs you got and those nipples can give a man hard on
Seun
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Luukasz(m): 3:13pm On Nov 27, 2017
StrawberryGloss:

Seun
You want em to ban me, c'mon I see something worthy of admiration. So i shouldn't admire those sexy succulent tips again
Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by KelvinCX(m): 12:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Luukasz:
You want em to ban me, c'mon I see something worthy of admiration. So i shouldn't admire those sexy succulent tips again
Free am.
She no worth am

1 Like

Re: This Girl's Endowment Will leave You Speechless (PHOTO) by Luukasz(m): 12:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
KelvinCX:
Free am. She no worth am
U mean say the chick na used product?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Reasons Why African Guys Double-Date / What Does It Mean To Be In An Open Relationship? / My Husband And I...(A Short Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.